Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to follow whales?  (Read 4460 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:44:36 PM

You can watch the major exchanges and the volumes and orders. Increasing volume means something is going to  happen (most of the time).
Also if some big buy orders appear you know something is going to happen.

Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:17:21 PM

The whales don't want to be followed, so you've got a little chance to follow them.
Best thing to do is to follow charts and learn to analyze them. This way you can read the market.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:12:47 PM

I think you should learn to analyse the market. Check patterns and learn what they mean.
This way you will learn and earn more then following whales.

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:07:02 PM

I assume there are some dedicated forums where the whales reside. They charge a fee for your membership, but in return you get some great analysis + inside information about trends etc.
Most big investors are subscribed there.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:55:18 AM

I assume there are some dedicated forums where the whales reside. They charge a fee for your membership, but in return you get some great analysis + inside information about trends etc.
Most big investors are subscribed there.

more like there are some secret chat, privately like those that you have for development, but they would not tell you where to partecipate

i think if you had a good amount of money you can play with them on the market, but they need to know your experience about trading i guess
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:59:22 PM

Let's turn it around. If you could make millions with bitcoin trading would you allow people to join and lower your profit or would you be invisible?

I would choose for the latter and would not share my information/knowledge etc. So I don't think it is possible to share it. With so much at stake the best way to 'follow' them is to make read trends on the market.
And as you propably know that is quite hard and no guarantee.
danfoda

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:52:32 AM

Let's turn it around. If you could make millions with bitcoin trading would you allow people to join and lower your profit or would you be invisible?

I would choose for the latter and would not share my information/knowledge etc. So I don't think it is possible to share it. With so much at stake the best way to 'follow' them is to make read trends on the market.
And as you propably know that is quite hard and no guarantee.

It is difficult to follow whales. They will not let us know their action plan. We can just guess, for example that for now the whales are accumulating so the price is not rising.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 01:39:39 PM

I think one of the best advice is the one given first: wait till price is stable and then somewhat guess if it is time to buy or sell analysing in which price we are at. If it is relatively low, it is likely to go up from stability mark. But you cannot be sure 100%

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:30:40 AM

Sometimes whales can do different thing from one you have expected!
This strategy is not my favorite. You can wait dips when you hear alarms from bitcoinwisdom.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 09:21:33 PM

It's always a good idea to keep an eye on the total value of buy and sell orders.
Especially when you see huge amounts of Bitcoins being moved to create a wall, usually means there is a pump to be expected.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:59:24 PM

It's always a good idea to keep an eye on the total value of buy and sell orders.
Especially when you see huge amounts of Bitcoins being moved to create a wall, usually means there is a pump to be expected.

I don't think it's a good method to see what the market is up to as a lot of the orders in the order book are fake. They will get pulled as soon as the market price comes closer and closer to these fake orders. I have seen order books look solid at the beginning, and a few hours later it was looking horrible as in the price could tank at any moment. It's heavily being manipulated.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:01:26 AM

To follow whales you need to ne a parte of an élite of pump and dumpers.whit some inside info you can make lot of money
BitTyro

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:50:31 AM

The truth is you can't really follow them unless you personally know some whale. The closes you can follow them is by analyzing the order book but that would mean you are watching numerous exchange sites 24/7 for you to hitch a ride.
The best thing you can do IMO, is by formulating your own strategy. There are numerous tutorials out there from EMA strat to averaging that you can study. From there, you can formulate your own strategy.

Goodluck.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:58:35 AM

I dont think whales would mind anyone following them or joining their secret club if it does exist.If more people join a whale cartel,it will bring more money,knowledge and resorces and more effectively they can control the market

HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:43:32 PM

May be in some investor's forums ? I do not see another option. Whales can own also investment companies, but in their webpages you can not find anything real, except may be as exception.  Grin
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:50:27 PM

No whales give you the truth on which coins is going up or down . i guess you just monitor the markets carefully 24 \7 as best as you can analyze carefully the buy\sell wall .to get in the right time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:42:22 PM

I don't think that there is a flawless way of following the whales behavior. The bitcoin Market is still too volatile and unpredictable for one manage to do that!
Estimated

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:48:50 AM

When the whales find you are following them, they will change the direction of the price and shake you out.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:01:39 PM

usually i follow the simple rule, that if the price stay for a very long time in the same range, a pump will eventually happen, because i consider the price rock solid at that point

now we are on a bull market
Best experience i have so far is to follow those guys with more experience than i have..This is very convenient if they are honest and trustworthy like this legendary member!
Thanks.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:34:54 PM

usually i follow the simple rule, that if the price stay for a very long time in the same range, a pump will eventually happen, because i consider the price rock solid at that point

now we are on a bull market
Best experience i have so far is to follow those guys with more experience than i have..This is very convenient if they are honest and trustworthy like this legendary member!
Thanks.
But where to find those whales who like to help new traders in trading. I have never seen some legendary experienced member anywhere creating helpful thread to give daily analysis + what to do next like tips.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: