Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 03:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nuke Saudi Arabia, kill every Saudi Royal  (Read 2112 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:26:58 AM

Here is a scenario, we know the Saudis aren’t the smartest people but they have $. We need a plan to fool them and take their $ and have them do our dirty work. It is easy, fool them to believe this is Shiite vs. Sunni issue, sell them planes and bombs, show them satellite photos to impress them, tell them this is a test of their manhood. You see this way they buy stuff from you and do your dirty work for you. I like this plan, I would do it, it is like tricking a kid, well we got these people with mentality of 12 year olds and lots of $ let’s use them.

That strategy worked well until the late 1990s. After that the Saudi monarchs proved that they are more intelligent when compared to the American presidents. Right now, the scenario has completely reversed. The Saudis are just using the Americans, to achieve their own political and economic goals. This is very evident from the current situation in Syria, Libya, Yemen.etc.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:01:12 AM

Wake up. Where are they getting the money and weapons? Obamanation.

We Just Sold Another Billion Dollars Worth of Weapons to Our Frenemies in Saudi Arabia
The longtime US ally has helped fight ISIS, but it also has links to extremists.
—By Bryan Schatz | Mon Nov. 16, 2015 6:48 PM EST

Email
President Obama meets with King Salman of Saudi Arabia at the G-20 Summit in Antalya, Turkey, on November 15. AP Photo/Susan Walsh
As part of its ongoing effort to promote "stability within the region," the United States inked another giant arms deal with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on Monday. This one was for more than 10,000 advanced air-to-surface munitions like laser-guided bombs, "bunker buster" bombs, and MK84 general purpose bombs—which the Saudis have been raining down on Yemen since March. The deal, reached a week after members of the Gulf Cooperation Council raised concerns over its dwindling arms stockpiles and a few days after the end of the Dubai Airshow, is worth $1.29 billion.

That's a small fraction of the more than $100 billion in arms sales that Washington and Riyadh have conducted in the past five years. And it comes just over a month after a Senate panel voted to delay weapons sales to Saudi Arabia after growing concerns over its reportedly indiscriminate bombing campaign in Yemen. The conflict between the US-backed, Saudi-led coalition against antigovernment rebels has caused more than 2,300 civilian deaths, according to the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/11/saudi-arabia-arms-deal-isis-yemen
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:42:41 AM

I'm pretty sure Beliathon was the guy who posted the thread about cutting off his ability to have children (forgive me if I'm wrong.)  I wouldn't listen to the decisions of a man who has no stake in the future, i.e. someone who has no intention of having children.  Someone whose genes are so poor as to have no desire of spreading is bound for extinction, and will take everyone else with them if they follow.  Just look at Merkel's decision-making ability, she's committing national suicide, but she doesn't give a shit, her genes aren't going anywhere anyway.

Please explain the application of nuclear weapons for defensive purposes, I have never heard of such a thing!

Are they putting their nukes onto superfast superaccurate space-missiles so they can use them to shoot down incoming enemy ICBM's from secret stealth satellites in low orbit?

Or is it a ground-based nuclear-fusion laser of some sort?

I never understood this logic, so I can't help you. But this was the official explanation given by the NATO, when they provided the nukes to Israel. So I assume, they will do the same when the nukes are delivered to Saudi Arabia as well. Perhaps the thinking is that the possession of nuclear weapons will act as a deterrent preventing future attacks.

You are correct, it is a deterrent.  It works the same way as cactus spines, skunk spray, bellows, guns, et al: it deters enemies from bringing harm, except in this case it's just on a very large scale, it's only meant to deter equally large entities i.e. other nations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

Would you want to bite into these guys?

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:48:29 AM

You question Islam radicalism, yet you want to practice basically the same thing? Why even make the comparison if you're going to act on their level and adopt a radical belief system?
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:27:24 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 08:05:10 AM by galdur

Exactly. They are not at war with them. They crawl on their bellies like dogs before the creature´s main sponsors, so of course they don´t fight the creature. However the creature came into being after the invasion of Iraq, but
it´s true; after it emerged out of Baby Bush´s ass Obama and Hillary have done nothing but nurture it. Destroying Lybia was a very important step in creating  the breeding grounds for ISIS there, also it has been making good  strides in Afghanistan and elsewhere.

---------------------------------------------

“I think that they (ISIS) are war with us, but I don’t think this administration is at war with them, and I think that’s the inherent problem,” he said. “We need to be.”

The Homeland Security Committee chairman, Rep, Michael McCaul, has said that he blames President Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the rise of ISIS.

Speaking to reporters on Wednesday morning, McCaul stated “I would say that she and the president are responsible for ISIS rearing its ugly head“.

Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:53:47 PM

This message is for U.S. representatives. It's time to make an example, America. Nuke Saudi Arabia.  Just do it already, America, make an example! If these bronze age fuckswits want to abuse modern science (chemistry for bombs) to spread their hateful, ignorant, ancient superstition, we need to make an example.

Think about it, not a single Asian nation has dared to start shit with USA since we nuked Japan, have they? Those squinty-eyed fucks learned their lesson, didn't they? You don't fuck with modern western liberal democracies. In fact that shit has worked for seventy fucking years of peace! Let's teach these new barbarians the same way we taught the Japs. For religious nutters like this a nuke will seem like the power of God, they'll be forced to admit they were wrong! We can have the president air a message that says any Muslim nation that attacks a NATO country will face the same fate, including acts by citizens of your nations!

Realtalk though fuck Islam, fuck every one of its leaders, fuck every follower, fuck every Muslim woman and child. They all need to burn! Show them the power of science and burn them all! Irradiate the entire middle East, including Israel and every goddamn Holy Site from Mecca to Jerusalem so the survivors can't even make pilgrimage there for five hundred years without a hazmat suit. Then scatter every Holy Site with thousands of landmines and other horrible traps so future generations of dipshit theists can die (or at least lose a leg or two) for their cause in horrible ways without bothering us. We don't want any future generations thinking it's a good idea to get religious again.

MAKE AN EXAMPLE. NUKE SAUDI ARABIA!

Actually fuck it just melt the entire Middle East into fucking glass. Muslims are like roaches, if you leave any of them alive, they'll just breed and start suicide bombing again.

P.S.
This situation with theists being allowed to think their opinion matters and is worth killing for must never happen again. Theists should be forced to learn in school that they're mentally-retarded mindfucked adult children, because that's a fucking fact, jack.
So what you're trying to say is, assuming that all of Saudia arabia is the root for all evil, terrorism etc, then you fight it by bombing the place in a rampant violent act? Sounds like an extremist thought and a stupid assumption.
The answer to everything is violence, it hardly ever is. Maybe you need some perspective, no offence.
Beliathon (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 02:16:02 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 02:29:13 PM by Beliathon

I'm pretty sure Beliathon was the guy who posted the thread about cutting off his ability to have children (forgive me if I'm wrong.)  I wouldn't listen to the decisions of a man who  has no stake in the future
No stake?! On the contrary, my stake lies with all humanity eternal! I don't subscribe to the myopic worldview, I refuse to limit my consideration - my compassion - only those few humans who just so happen to share my meager eight decade or so year lifespan. I try to think in terms of all (present and future) sentience. In that perspective, everyone alive is a tiny blip on the scale, a sliver of time so small it's barely noticeable. Not deserving of any special attention or privilege in the grand scheme. The real game, after all, is min/maxing the total suffering/pleasure experienced by all sentient life. We are one.

Having a house, a car, a spouse, kids. These things are how my (American) culture has defined success. I reject it outright.

Quote from: David Orr
“The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind. It needs people who live well in their places. It needs people of moral courage willing to join the fight to make the world habitable and humane. And these qualities have little to do with success as we have defined it.”
Quote from: Erich Fromm
“Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person; it is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love”
Quote from: Erich Fromm
“Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever. A feeling comes and it may go. How can I judge that it will stay forever, when my act does not involve judgment and decision.”
Except the Sauds, fuck them. Crush their heathen nation to the ground under the feet of giant robots, then burn the rubble. Kill the Muslim extremists using bullets dipped in pig's blood, and bring megaphones so they know they're going to hell before they die.

Glory and victory to the Christian west! Death to the infidels, death and suffering!

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:34:16 PM

Glory and victory to the Christian west! Death to the infidels, death and suffering!

Who are you? The original Baliathon was vehemently against Christianity. His hatred was mainly directed at the Christians, and not towards the followers of any other religion. I found his views quite extreme, although I consider myself as an atheist. So you better reveal your true identity, and stop hiding behind in someone else's mask.
ridery99

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:46:49 PM

Who are you? The original Baliathon was vehemently against Christianity. His hatred was mainly directed at the Christians, and not towards the followers of any other religion. I found his views quite extreme, although I consider myself as an atheist. So you better reveal your true identity, and stop hiding behind in someone else's mask.

Maybe he sold his account or wants to make Christians look bad as he always does  Smiley
radnom

Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:07:09 AM

Houthis will fuck Saudi Arabian's royal don't need nuke Wink

http://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=houthis

Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 03:26:51 PM

I changed my mind.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 04:10:28 AM

Seriously though, burn the towels off the fucking heads of these sand nigs. No mercy.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: