Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want YoCoin listed on Bittrex? You'll support it?
Yes! I will support this coin - 51 (57.3%)
No, I don't - 10 (11.2%)
We need to make a stable network first - 12 (13.5%)
No, I don't - 16 (18%)
Total Voters: 89

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [JOIN THE FORK!]▐░ ♝[ANN][YOC] YoCoin - New Age - Swap to Ethereum Asset Soon ▒▌  (Read 88517 times)
Axente

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:37:35 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Press Release!

We are looking for new talent that can help us out! Please join our slack if you want to join or talk about the coin.
Automated Slack Invitation
Now We already upgraded our slack channel, so feelfree to join.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 08:20:36 AM

Orphan rate are normal??? Some Orphans are normal, Look at the last blocks of the pool. You really thinks this is normal?
[EDIT] And this is not only our pool, All pools are experiencing these issues, And how do you explain the blockchain jumping 20+blocks?
And with big coincidence blocks that allready has been payed to miners suddenly become orphan.. [/EDIT]
Blockchain is getting unstable, the chain is jumping and blocks become orphan after multiple confirms.
This does not look good, anybody knows what is going on?
Pool had a orphan rate of 5 orphan blocks over 4 weeks, now we have 23 in the last 6 hours.

Please investigate....

This is very important, why no news???
Just to be very clear, I have checked all the pools I can (there is a very big private pool with big hash I can't locate), and all mining pools are having WAY too many orphans.  

New slogan:
[YOC] YoCoin - 100% Proof Of Work RISE FORK AGAIN♝ ▒▌

this thread was really in need of some promoters like yourself who kepts on bumping thread and keep it on first page. on behalf of my team i would THANK YOU and others for this effort.

now if you look at total hashrate and difficulty level orphan blocks are normal since only on out official pool hashrate is approx 24GHs and network total hashrate which we have nowadays is not normal for some young coins like us.

this mega boost in difficulty and hashrate came up after our recent conference and meetings with our community members all around the world and people see some future in our business model (which will be shared with bitcointalk community in coming days).

Our team is working hard to promote and achieve our goals and still we are growing team so some info is missing from our main ann which will be added in due course of time.

You mentioned in our slack channel about orphan blocks are going to one particular address so check explorers i see lot of valid blocks too going to that particular address maybe the private pool/investor group / individual is doing a solo mining about which we are not much worried at this point. since our code is open source anyone can mine with 1PH or with 1MH should they want. We have much more suppressing matters to address rather to answer yours or some other fellow members of this community who are worried about network hijack.

if you have enough time to investigate about who is mining than please tekyboy node page has very informative data for you to see since we have all color flags over there.

Please note, we started promoting our chain over different media channels over last week and in phase of publishing book about yocoin history aswell. so might be appreciating our team efforts which cause us to come at number 26 on coinmarketcap charts will be a good idea.

We created panic in market by introducing YOCOIN and some fellas created panic by creating false rumors. difference is clear

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
Axente

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:26:55 AM

Orphan rate are normal??? Some Orphans are normal, Look at the last blocks of the pool. You really thinks this is normal?
[EDIT] And this is not only our pool, All pools are experiencing these issues, And how do you explain the blockchain jumping 20+blocks?
And with big coincidence blocks that allready has been payed to miners suddenly become orphan.. [/EDIT]
Blockchain is getting unstable, the chain is jumping and blocks become orphan after multiple confirms.
Pool had a orphan rate of 5 orphan blocks over 4 weeks, now we have 23 in the last 6 hours.

Please investigate....

Just to be very clear, I have checked all the pools I can (there is a very big private pool with big hash I can't locate), and all mining pools are having WAY too many orphans.  

New slogan:
[YOC] YoCoin - 100% Proof Of Work RISE FORK AGAIN♝ ▒▌

this thread was really in need of some promoters like yourself who kepts on bumping thread and keep it on first page. on behalf of my team i would THANK YOU and others for this effort.

now if you look at total hashrate and difficulty level orphan blocks are normal since only on out official pool hashrate is approx 24GHs and network total hashrate which we have nowadays is not normal for some young coins like us.

this mega boost in difficulty and hashrate came up after our recent conference and meetings with our community members all around the world and people see some future in our business model (which will be shared with bitcointalk community in coming days).

Our team is working hard to promote and achieve our goals and still we are growing team so some info is missing from our main ann which will be added in due course of time.

You mentioned in our slack channel about orphan blocks are going to one particular address so check explorers i see lot of valid blocks too going to that particular address maybe the private pool/investor group / individual is doing a solo mining about which we are not much worried at this point. since our code is open source anyone can mine with 1PH or with 1MH should they want. We have much more suppressing matters to address rather to answer yours or some other fellow members of this community who are worried about network hijack.

if you have enough time to investigate about who is mining than please tekyboy node page has very informative data for you to see since we have all color flags over there.

Please note, we started promoting our chain over different media channels over last week and in phase of publishing book about yocoin history aswell. so might be appreciating our team efforts which cause us to come at number 26 on coinmarketcap charts will be a good idea.

We created panic in market by introducing YOCOIN and some fellas created panic by creating false rumors. difference is clear

We are monitoring the network and making sure we are not hacked. And this doesnt seem the case. At the moment we have the mainpool of 16gh/s working on the network and prohashing with 19gh/s. We will keep you updated if the situation is changed. Please join slack for more info.

yocoin15 (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:29:24 AM

YOCoin Signature Campaign

We Officialy launched a signature campaign Program, You can earn some Bitcoins from this campaign.
Feel free to join:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1542772.0

cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 11:45:17 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand again, 10 blocks found, and confirmed.
Now all 10 orphane.

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:11:16 PM

Yeah, I've noticed that payouts have significantly decreased. I guess I won't mine this coin anymore.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:56:04 PM

How to change my trust to positive?
yocoin15 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:10:50 PM

URGENT

Our Developer is going to fix the orphan blocks, it would be fixed ASAP.

FanOfBtc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:35:02 PM

Please fix ASAP
Thanks
Perryl

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:40:05 PM

URGENT

Our Developer is going to fix the orphan blocks, it would be fixed ASAP.

Looking forward to it.
redkinggg

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:24:25 PM

Please investigate....

New slogan:
[YOC] YoCoin - 100% Proof Of Work RISE FORK AGAIN♝ ▒▌

Next time, before you run your mouth, look into the problem!?!  I was not in here to create "panic"  I was trying to let you know there IS and WAS an issue with the blockchain.  Amazing how ignorant you sound with all this BS you replied with. 
yocoin15 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:38:55 AM

Facebook Group

Join our facebook group to get latest news
https://web.facebook.com/groups/871329352971229/

sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:35:32 AM

Facebook Group

Join our facebook group to get latest news
https://web.facebook.com/groups/871329352971229/
Invite send.
smarterhash

Activity: 553

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:34:09 AM

what's the problem with all the orphans? coin hardly appears worth mining with these problems.
yocoin15 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:44:45 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 01:09:23 PM by yocoin15

IMPORTANT NEWS:

Please don't trust any negative news from a chatbox of an exchange,
YOCoin are not hacked but our Dev's Account on C-cex hacked and c-cex staff going to announce it soon.
For the honestly we will show the message from our dev about fixing the orphan blocks.

Don't need to panic, our team still working on it and we have many projects that should be done.
New Roadmap Coming soon.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:55:30 PM

IMPORTANT NEWS:

YOCoin are not hacked but our Dev's Account on C-cex hacked and c-cex staff going to announce it soon.
For the honestly we will show the message from our dev about fixing the orphan blocks.

Don't need to panic, our team still working on it and we have many projects that should be done.
New Roadmap Coming soon.
if you have fixed it 5 times before do you really think this fix will be any different

maybe you should really fix it

just a sugesstions Cool
redkinggg

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:33:21 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 06:49:05 PM by redkinggg

Well, first off....wth did you have so many YOC on an exchange in the first place???
Perryl

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:41:27 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you can recover and continue development of this coin.

This is a good lesson to everyone, really. No matter how much you have in your wallet you should definitely have 2FA activated. Even 2FA doesn't guarantee protection, you should never keep 460 BTC on an exchange.
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:51:51 PM

IMPORTANT NEWS:

New Roadmap Coming soon.

dear 'devs',
I've compare your code with other coin which is simmilar. The only difference was the seed nodes.
Can you please turn off your buggy seed nodes, as you got enough coins from the premine. Or you plan to keep the market cap high as noone else you can mine this coin?

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:54:04 PM

IMPORTANT NEWS:

New Roadmap Coming soon.

dear 'devs',
I've compare your code with other coin which is simmilar. The only difference was the seed nodes.
Can you please turn off your buggy seed nodes, as you got enough coins from the premine. Or you plan to keep the market cap high as noone else you can mine this coin?

As stated above, They are going to fix the seed nodes which you are requesting to change. They are working for it, these problems are normal especially they are just starting their projects. But im confident that they will surpass these obstacles in no time. Bugs are soon to be fixed and the coin shall have its stability. Just have faith in them. I am looking forward to you guys . Good Luck and more power Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: