Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump says what everyone is thinking, demands ban on Muslim immigration  (Read 1787 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:01:50 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-trump-calls-for-total-and-complete-214105912.html

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:09:19 PM

Muslims in America unite! Become bona-fide Christians. Then, when least expected, strike.

Trump will cause the above to happen.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:10:22 PM

Interesting idea, but that doesn't solve the problem of the millions of muslims who are already in every major country.
Besides, I don't think this could ever be legal. There are laws in America (and in every western country) which prevents segregation because of race, sex or religion.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:12:48 PM

Besides, I don't think this could ever be legal. There are laws in America (and in every western country) which prevents segregation because of race, sex or religion.

I am not judging but this is only a matter of playing with law. We have secret courts and secret law, so why would it not be possible?  Huh

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:34:26 PM

I am not judging but this is only a matter of playing with law. We have secret courts and secret law, so why would it not be possible?  Huh

It is only because of the ignorance of the people as to how to use the Preamble to the Constitution, and the 6th, 7th, and 9th Amendments.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:11:24 AM

There might be hope for America maybe if you react in time and don't want to be ruled by Sharia Law. Western Europe will be totally Islamic continent probably by 2050 is nothing will change with the current immigrant law. America still have chance to avoid that. What is really eating us from inside is overgrowth political correctness - the bane of western society.
mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:22:53 AM

Whether Trump gets elected or not is the litmus test of whether Americans are stupid, if he isn't, Americans are gonna kick themselves WHEN the next muslim attack happen.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:36:15 AM

Terrible. Pure racism. Do not vote for him.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:13:42 AM

Trump is absolutely right and he want best for USA. I just hope we at Europe will soon have politicians like him in power so we avoid bloodshed, misery and genocide one day. Those dirty goatfuckers could be surprised one day just like Jews were surprised before, just now it could be whole Europe not only part of it hunting.
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:53:29 AM

Trump is absolutely right and he want best for USA. I just hope we at Europe will soon have politicians like him in power so we avoid bloodshed, misery and genocide one day. Those dirty goatfuckers could be surprised one day just like Jews were surprised before, just now it could be whole Europe not only part of it hunting.

Sorry to say but you guys (europe) is now too much feminized (pussyz) to do anything. Keep politically correct and hand over the region to muslimz
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:24:32 AM

But who's the skipper? François Hollande, Mario Monti, Angela Merkel, Antonis Samaras, David Cameron, Herman Van Rompuy, José Manuel Barroso, Mariano Rajoy.

Body language. They were all either lying or forming the next lie in their minds when the pictures were taken.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:27:49 AM

Sorry to say but you guys (europe) is now too much feminized (pussyz) to do anything. Keep politically correct and hand over the region to muslimz
You are 1000% true, they governement is too pussy to do anything about it, so we just can count on when next attack will happen. They aren't blind, they just don't want to face the problem!

For example: a refugee comes in our country, I think he should be happy to be alive, no what they do is rape women and fight in their homes they got. Almost no educational people will come and they just ruin what our grandfathers have built. And what we do about it, nothing!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:40:13 AM

It´s such an insignificant peninsula west of Russia that it´s difficult to form this concept....Anyway, sometimes a picture really says more than a thousand words...

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:06:48 AM

"Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses"

If Trump wasn't so clueless, he would know the answer didn't change since Eisenhower first asked that. And it's worrying how many posters here believe discriminating against millions of people is acceptable.
Actually, it's not necessary to phrase the matter as "discriminating against millions of people."

How about "ACTUALLY APPLYING EXISTING LAW" to millions of new immigrants who happen to be Muslim?
mohsin qureshi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:40:51 AM

White House strongly condemn Trump's statement. In official statement from White House said that this demand agaist the law of United States. And i think they were right, because if this be implemented in near future, the wrong message goes to Muslim world because all the Muslims are not culprit.
 I personally admire the law of United States because this law always protected the rights of human being, irrespective their religion.
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 01:43:24 PM

Leave that Republican alone. He really needs a therapy. Seriously, Republicans deserve a better candidate.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:50:50 PM

White House strongly condemn Trump's statement. In official statement from White House said that this demand agaist the law of United States. And i think they were right, because if this be implemented in near future, the wrong message goes to Muslim world because all the Muslims are not culprit.
 I personally admire the law of United States because this law always protected the rights of human being, irrespective their religion.

Interesting - the White House under Obama has this fantastic record at breaking and disregarding the law, but you would like to hold that they are the ones to interpret the law?

But why is it even the "wrong message?" 

It is the responsibility of the immigrant to prove that they meet the immigration criteria, not the responsibility of the USA to prove that they do not.

And there have always been restrictions on immigration.  Various groups and nationalities have always been assigned quotas.
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 02:36:49 PM

Just a friendly reminder:

If you think any people should need "passports" or "documentation" to travel, and therefore that other people should be encouraged and funded to harass people for trying to travel, you are pig-ignorant nazi fascist weight dragging down humanity and an embarrassment and liability to your own children.  

Thanks for tuning in!

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:49:08 PM

This is an interesting development.

I've thought from the beginning that Trump could be a sort of unaware actor, installed in the presidential campaign to make the other Republicans look more tolerant, and subsequently more likely to be voted in. I'm not suggesting a full blown conspiracy, just that a few people in power may have done some favours earlier on in his campaign, with this as an ulterior motive.

But I think he's been doing a lot better than anyone predicted, as the Canadian in South Park said:

"By the time we were ready to say, "OK, let’s get serious now, who should really be president", he was already being sworn into office. We weren't paying attention!"

The guy is a fucking moron, that much is clear. Whether he understands the stupidity of this latest statement, or actually believes it would work, is anyone's guess. What he's essentially doing is playing on the idea that most of his fuckwitted electorate don't really understand much about terrorists or Muslims, and giving them an easy to digest chunk of black & white legislation to get excited about.

I firmly believe that this shit actually shows that the terrorists are winning. Ridiculous statements like this will increase divisions between Muslim/Christian relations, give the terrorists more reasons to blow people up, and increase the likelihood of people sympathising/joining them.
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:19:57 PM

It isn´t very complex.

Wall St. wants Hillary, the war industry wants her, not to mention the media shitpile. Everybody that´s out to screw YOU wants Hillary. So, you´ll get Hillary no matter what. Unless she becomes somehow indisposed, but I doubt that you´ll be that lucky.

Trump will prefer making himself unelectable to being bumped off. But he´ll probably bail out long before that anyway. It´ll eventually be the most insane and unelectable Republican possible vs Hillary just like it was that gling glong out in space McCain vs Obama in 08.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: