Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump says what everyone is thinking, demands ban on Muslim immigration  (Read 1787 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:24:11 PM

Very interesting charts.  I am surprised at the low support for ISIS among the countries cited.  By the way, do you have a link for these charts?

Don't get fooled by the numbers. Most of those who said "Don't know", and many of those who said that they don't support ISIS are secret Islamic State sympathizers. The survey was conducted by a Western agency, and I am sure that some of the respondents hid their jihadi sympathies from the survey-takers. And here is the link:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

That is why links are required, to assess various aspects of such surveys and their methodology.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:54:55 PM

Yeah, thinking is one thing - necessarily disclosing in surveys what one thinks quite another. It should be clear to most people. But of course if they really want to believe something no matter what, they´ll  first of all get rid of any such obstacles as reasoning and logic.

Also, we don't know their terminology and methodology. Leftists groups such as Pew are famous for twisting their survey methodology, to justify their political goals. Also, they might have surveyed only the urban regions, where the population is more liberal and educated. Strongholds of Islamist insurgencies are not always accessible for these survey groups.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:03:19 PM

I wonder why they exclude Saudi-Arabia in those surveys. Maybe it has to do with the cozy relations that those who are feeding terrorism by pretending to fight it, have with the medieval fruitcakes and terror supporters in charge of that country.

saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:20:13 PM

The constitution is a set of rules for the government to live by, and a statement of American values. If we allow our government to pick and choose who to apply the values and standards to, then better hope your group isn't next.

The constitution clearly specifies persons and citizens at different points.
persons means non citizens living on american soil. there are debates over how much of the constitution should apply to non citizens on american soil or to american citizens abroad but that's not what we're dealing with here. the ability to migrate to another country is a privilege the rulers of that country give you it is not a right you are born with.

there is nothing un american about denying entry to barbarians who adhere to a supremacist totalitarian ideology and would overthrow your system in a heartbeat if they could. i'm not even talking about terrorism. they just need to outbreed you and vote to implement the sharia. muslims are 20% of the french population and they are set to be the majority of all births in sweden within a couple of years.

@spendulus sorry i forgot to include them, i see that bryant coleman has posted the isis one, here's the link to the sharia questions. the worrying thing is there's not much difference between these results and the ones that get taken in western countries.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:27:25 PM

I wonder why they exclude Saudi-Arabia in those surveys. Maybe it has to do with the cozy relations that those who are feeding terrorism by pretending to fight it, have with the medieval fruitcakes and terror supporters in charge of that country.

They excluded Saudi Arabia from the survey because the Saudis are too stupid to even hide their pro-ISIS sympathies from the mainstream media. It is an open secret that members of the Saudi Royal Family have spent tens of millions of USD in funds to the ISIS, starting from 2012 onward. The ISIS wouldn't even exist if the support from Saudi Arabia is not there.
galdur

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:38:07 PM

They excluded Saudi Arabia from the survey because the Saudis are too stupid to even hide their pro-ISIS sympathies from the mainstream media. It is an open secret that members of the Saudi Royal Family have spent tens of millions of USD in funds to the ISIS, starting from 2012 onward. The ISIS wouldn't even exist if the support from Saudi Arabia is not there.

Yeah, I guess when you´re best buddies with the source of terrorism (al-Queida, ISIS) and practically crawl at the feet of that source, the more you "fight" terrorism the stronger it gets. And when you categorize homicidal maniacs such as al-Queida´s franchise, as "moderate opposition" well, there can be little question about your motives anyway.

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:13:13 AM

I wouldn't trust any survey made in Africa. In Uganda, Chad or any third world country it's incredibly difficult to make a survey with a panel of people which is truly representative of the global population. And it's impossible to do it by phone like in a rich country.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:20:24 AM

I wouldn't trust any survey made in Africa. In Uganda, Chad or any third world country it's incredibly difficult to make a survey with a panel of people which is truly representative of the global population. And it's impossible to do it by phone like in a rich country.

Exactly. I will give you an example. Recently there were elections in the Indian state of Bihar. One of the opinion polls claimed that the center-right BJP will win 150+ seats and their left-wing rivals will win somewhere around 60-65 seats. But when the results came out, it was just the opposite. The lefties won 170+ seats, and the BJP got less than 60.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:40:14 AM

there is nothing un american about denying entry to barbarians who adhere to a supremacist totalitarian ideology and would overthrow your system in a heartbeat if they could......

You mean like Jimmy Carter, Democratic President denied entry to Iranians?
thirdchance57

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:44:10 AM

Donald Trump has a very poor way of getting his point across, but he almost always makes valid points.  We need to fight this ISIS BS and so far everyone else are spending to much time trying to knock him down instead of making any other suggestions.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:50:48 AM

So far everyone else are spending to much time trying to knock him down instead of making any other suggestions.

That can work to his advantage. If the Republican primary front-runners unite against Trump (Rubio, Chris Christie, Jeb Bush, Fiorina.etc), then a counter-polarization will occur within the rank and file Republicans, with most of them uniting behind Trump. And in case Trump wins the GOP primary, then the establishment guys will have no other option but to support him.
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 04:19:30 AM

. the ability to migrate to another country is a privilege the rulers of that country give you it is not a right you are born with.

That's merde on a stick my friend.  I'll go wherever the fuck I want thank you very much unless you personally come to stop me, but yeah, not being torn apart by border orcs is a privilege for everyone.  Sure.  Also having them not come to your house and rip you apart is a privilege, as is having a type O star relatively nearby and being able to breathe.   

there is nothing un american about denying entry to barbarians who adhere to a supremacist totalitarian ideology and would overthrow your system in a heartbeat if they could. i'm not even talking about terrorism. they just need to outbreed you and vote to implement the sharia. muslims are 20% of the french population and they are set to be the majority of all births in sweden within a couple of years.

I hear you wrote something about islam in a forum, therefore you ARE a muslim and if you try to deny it that only proves you are a muslim.  You are a barbarian who adheres to supremacist totalitarian ideology and my gun proves it as well as these well-outfiited uniformed orcs, who while dim, as you can tell, are already tearing apart your house and family.  Have fun in prison camp. 

(That's how it goes when you support fascism my friend.  You might want to reconsider buying weapons for those orcs; the momentary feeling of scapegoat anger release ain't worth it.) 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
galdur

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:26:38 PM

So, which very famous Muslim said this:

“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

“The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam”

“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

“These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.

“Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

“Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

“The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”

galdur

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:32:18 PM

Executions in Saudi Arabia at a 20-year high due to advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings. Western leaders flock to Saudi Arabia to bow to the creeps in charge there and crawl on their bellies before them like dogs.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:18:05 PM

Isn't this a strategy to make a buzz for his candidacy?
Trump is very rich and already known even before he runs for presidency he already have higher chances of winning as he is a celeb already.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:29:24 PM

Executions in Saudi Arabia at a 20-year high due to advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings. Western leaders flock to Saudi Arabia to bow to the creeps in charge there and crawl on their bellies before them like dogs.

And 90% of those who get executed are either the minority Shiites, or the immigrant workers. The Sunnis, especially those who have strong connections to the royal family never face any punishment for their crimes. A few years ago, there was a Sunni imam (Fayhan Al Gamdi), who raped and killed his 4-year old daughter. He was let off, after paying a fine.
galdur

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:46:56 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 03:57:12 PM by galdur

So, which very famous Muslim said this:

“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

“The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam”

“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

“These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.

“Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

“Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

“The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”

That´s right, the name of that very famous Muslim is Barack Hussein Obama II.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: