Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to break $400  (Read 9935 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:09:26 AM

haha, i was about to miss kwukduck and his posts, thanks for bumping this topic. it looks like he has crawled up somewhere under a rock now, i used to see a lot of topics being started each week by him when the price was stable each time claiming price is going to crash!!!

Ha, me too! Don't worry, I suspect when price falls by a dollar or two Kwukduck will be back, warning us that the logical outcome of a 0.5% fall is doooooooooooom.

BCT doesn't seem the same without him...

I do not mind if the bitocoin price drops $5-10 in a day or two. It is very normal. I will buy more during the dips.
Valuntinam

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:19:05 PM

haha, i was about to miss kwukduck and his posts, thanks for bumping this topic. it looks like he has crawled up somewhere under a rock now, i used to see a lot of topics being started each week by him when the price was stable each time claiming price is going to crash!!!

Ha, me too! Don't worry, I suspect when price falls by a dollar or two Kwukduck will be back, warning us that the logical outcome of a 0.5% fall is doooooooooooom.

I do not mind if the bitocoin price drops $5-10 in a day or two. It is very normal. I will buy more during the dips.

You have to be a believer to buy in a dip. But I think the bitcoin value/price will rise in the long term eventually.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:31:10 AM

not that it will make any difference, when you are then selling at a 1k or more, those earning on those little dips are peanuts in comparison, with the gain you would earn when it will skyrocket
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:54:05 AM

You have to be a believer to buy in a dip. But I think the bitcoin value/price will rise in the long term eventually.
yeah price instability and volatility is normal in bitcoin, once if it goes low it will rise one day so i believe in bitcoin and buy coins when price is low and i will earn more money when price goes significantly high.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:22:32 AM

yeah price instability and volatility is normal in bitcoin, once if it goes low it will rise one day so i believe in bitcoin and buy coins when price is low and i will earn more money when price goes significantly high.

sure now we will have ups and down in price 5-10$ per jumps or down seem to me that its preparing for bigger jump or maybe just to go over 500

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Regionit

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:56:12 PM

sure now we will have ups and down in price 5-10$ per jumps or down seem to me that its preparing for bigger jump or maybe just to go over 500

We will not reach $500 any time soon. It is a good target for middle or late June. There is no catalyst for the rise.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:11:35 PM

When this thread was started six months ago, the bitcoin price was struggling a lot to reach the $400 level, but nowadays that level was largely passed and the next inflection point seems $500. Even I think it is unlikely to see a retraction to $400 again, at least for this month.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 8192

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:13:13 PM

When this thread was started six months ago, the bitcoin price was struggling a lot to reach the $400 level, but nowadays that level was largely passed and the next inflection point seems $500. Even I think it is unlikely to see a retraction to $400 again, at least for this month.

Good point!  Kwuckduck should lock the thread and move it to archival.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:20:34 PM

Good point!  Kwuckduck should lock the thread and move it to archival.

Instead of moving it to archival,OP should rename the title to "Unable to break $480".The spam will continue then.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:31:09 PM

Just too many of these topics. One can create a thread saying "$401, 420, 480, 500" Undecided
It would just be endless topics not needed unless it is a significant amount of an increase i'd say.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:30:36 AM

Just too many of these topics. One can create a thread saying "$401, 420, 480, 500" Undecided
It would just be endless topics not needed unless it is a significant amount of an increase i'd say.
Haha, Yeah I agree completely but people just love to speculate about these things, especially when it comes to money. They just get exited when they know that they can finally make some money they cannot help it. 
Hanacerty

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:21:04 PM

Haha, Yeah I agree completely but people just love to speculate about these things, especially when it comes to money. They just get exited when they know that they can finally make some money they cannot help it. 

This right. When the price rose to $1000 or higher, I was excited, I was dreaming to be millionaire in a few years.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:50:55 AM

This right. When the price rose to $1000 or higher, I was excited, I was dreaming to be millionaire in a few years.

You can still dream now. The price will be at least $1000 next year. It will rise further when more people use it.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:10:08 AM

It will be not unable of course because as you can see now you see also already that the value is now rising slowly at the moment and that is perfect for the people with already Bitcoin.
And now we have just only to wait and search for the right moment to sell the Bitcoin because that is the most important thing.
Regionit

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:53:15 PM

It will be not unable of course because as you can see now you see also already that the value is now rising slowly at the moment and that is perfect for the people with already Bitcoin.
And now we have just only to wait and search for the right moment to sell the Bitcoin because that is the most important thing.

The bitcoin price is $490 at present. That is a rise of 8% over a week. It is higher than my expectations.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:12:16 AM

price went for weekend over 500 and stay after this weekend to over 500
i guess that we can start speculating on price over 550 or 600 in any time now

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Cacapzarg

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:00:51 PM

The price in Chinese exchanges are already over $600. It depends on the Other exchanges if they want to follow.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:17:36 PM

The price in Chinese exchanges are already over $600. It depends on the Other exchanges if they want to follow.

We are going to break the $400 and that is because you already can see now that the value is going to be more worth and that is really nice if that is possible and if we can earn profit soon because we already waited a long time for it.
So it would be nice and the halving is also coming towards to us and that can be perfect if it is rising in that time but you are not for sure that it is going to rise but just a prediction.
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:40:05 PM

$400 threshold broken and destroyed.

Under construction.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:15:29 PM

$400 threshold broken and destroyed.

Exactly and we will never see that low price again ever in future for sure, maximum low would be $500 nothing lower then that for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: