Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to break $400  (Read 9935 times)
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:57:53 PM

To our big surprise the big dump has been postponed. It will come soon but we may stay at current levels a bit longer.
Notice how there's an enormous pressure keeping it under $400? There is theoretical room to temporarily go up but there's a lot of pressure to keep it down. What do you guys think is going on here?

Now you can see in this time Bitcoin is $530, and now i m sure your prediction is wrong.
i saw mostly people saying the rumors about bitcoin, so we should use our sense what is right and what is wrong.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
asrilani

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:32:14 AM

To our big surprise the big dump has been postponed. It will come soon but we may stay at current levels a bit longer.
Notice how there's an enormous pressure keeping it under $400? There is theoretical room to temporarily go up but there's a lot of pressure to keep it down. What do you guys think is going on here?

Now you can see in this time Bitcoin is $530, and now i m sure your prediction is wrong.
i saw mostly people saying the rumors about bitcoin, so we should use our sense what is right and what is wrong.   

The bitcoin price is $580 now. It will be around this level for a few months, then it will rise to $800 in 6 months.
Ilikechineseefood

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:08:39 AM

Yes indeed we already broke it and that is really nice for the people with already Bitcoin because they want to earn some profit soon and maybe it will be possible for them.
But it will be really hard to know the right moment to sell it and that is also the most risky thing.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:22:27 AM

The bitcoin price is $580 now. It will be around this level for a few months, then it will rise to $800 in 6 months.

Possibly it is expected to cross $600 and get stabilized around the margin of $625, which might go $800 or even more depending on the adoption as well the circulation of bitcoin among users and traders.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
asrilani

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:33:50 PM

Possibly it is expected to cross $600 and get stabilized around the margin of $625, which might go $800 or even more depending on the adoption as well the circulation of bitcoin among users and traders.

The usage of the bitcoin will determine the price of bitcoin eventually. The short term price could be go to $800.
Intristing

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:22:22 AM

The usage of the bitcoin will determine the price of bitcoin eventually. The short term price could be go to $800.

I think the $800 is for October or November. If the price of bitcoin is around $600 this time next month, it is fine.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:59:12 AM

I think the $800 is for October or November. If the price of bitcoin is around $600 this time next month, it is fine.

600 was broken for the weekend now it only matter of time when will brake 800 much sooner then expect i must say

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:04:42 PM

600 was broken for the weekend now it only matter of time when will brake 800 much sooner then expect i must say

The $800 price could be the price tag for the time during the halving. That is easily reachable if there is no bad news.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:03:25 PM

You see now that the value of Bitcoin is already over that and that is nice because there are a lot of people that has waited for the price increase so that is perfect.
But of course it is hard to know what will happen later in the future but that is just to wait and see for it.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:07:10 PM

We are already over that value as you can see and the price of Bitcoin is still rising so that is nice for the people who wants to make profit soon.
And maybe it will be possible for them and they have just to sell it on the right moment.
Regionit

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:03:50 PM

We are already over that value as you can see and the price of Bitcoin is still rising so that is nice for the people who wants to make profit soon.
And maybe it will be possible for them and they have just to sell it on the right moment.

The bitcoin price is not rising now. In fact it dropped $150 in the last few days. But it will rise again in the future.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:09:04 PM

The bitcoin price is not rising now. In fact it dropped $150 in the last few days. But it will rise again in the future.

you guys have a unique way of twisting the reality by just posting one random comment from an alt account.

price had gone up >$350 and then it has came down $150 that is the correct statement about bitcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Cacapzarg

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:31:32 PM

you guys have a unique way of twisting the reality by just posting one random comment from an alt account.

price had gone up >$350 and then it has came down $150 that is the correct statement about bitcoin.

That is right. The price is moving around $640 at the moment. I think it is consolidating at the moment.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:16:57 PM

That is right. The price is moving around $640 at the moment. I think it is consolidating at the moment.
well the price seems to be at a much bigger numbers at the moment thus i think that in the near future we might see a new all time high for sure  especially if people will be buying fast

we will never come back to such low prices as 400 dollars right now in my opinion, right now 600 dollar mark is the new smallest price and it will never break down, at least i hope
Intristing

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:50:20 PM

The price dropped to $610 now. That is quite a big drop over the last 24 hours. Is there any bad news?
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:06:11 PM

The price dropped to $610 now. That is quite a big drop over the last 24 hours. Is there any bad news?
In my opinion it's weak speculators that are dipping out before the halving, as they don't have the balls to try and see it happen and hold on through it. I think this is going to make the halving an interesting event, because we'll see where the market wants to move and whether or not everyone wants to take Bitcoin to the moon.

There isn't a lot of news to move anything, so I have a feeling it's just because of the halving.
Hanacerty

Activity: 439

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:52:41 PM

In my opinion it's weak speculators that are dipping out before the halving, as they don't have the balls to try and see it happen and hold on through it. I think this is going to make the halving an interesting event, because we'll see where the market wants to move and whether or not everyone wants to take Bitcoin to the moon.

There isn't a lot of news to move anything, so I have a feeling it's just because of the halving.

I think the price of bitcoin will trade between $600 and $800 in the next few months before rising further.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Intristing

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:00:33 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will trade between $600 and $800 in the next few months before rising further.

That could happen. The price in 12 months could be around $1200. But it depends on the further development.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:21:51 PM

That could happen. The price in 12 months could be around $1200. But it depends on the further development.

Developing has never been a main feature, or at least the last 3 years for bitcoin price to go up. At this moment it is being at the mercy of the whales.
Whatever they please will happen. It's as simple as that.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:14:56 PM

i doubt that we will have to wait that long for such prices, i think it will be possible to achieve it in like a few months, the price is definitely not going back to 400 dollars

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆