Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] mining equipment (EU) S1-S4, dragon, gridseed, falcon, monarch,...  (Read 434 times)
altcoinhosting (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:43:21 AM

I have a little bit overproduction of electricity (i have solar panels, and i'm producing about 1000-1500 KWu/year more than my family uses), i'm in the market for some cheap second hand miners, mostly to run during the winter/spring so i can heat part of my house with the excess energy they produce, while mining for BTC/LTC.

I'm looking for the best price/quality ratio, my maximum budget is around 0.5BTC (shipping within/to the EU/escrow/PSU included).

So if you have a leftover (fully functional) mining kit (including psu) that's gathering dust and you're willing to sell: PM me  Grin. Don't PM me if you're still planning on using your miner, and you want to make a lot of profit on the sale tough... I'm looking for a cheap kit Wink

I'm not to picky, as long as the hashrate is reasonable, the miner is fully functional and the price is right...

It doesn't matter if the miner is sha256 or scrypt (or both in case of a gridseed).

I personally think this pricerange would be OK for a second hand S1, S2, S3, Dragon miner, old gridseeds, maybe even an S4, falcons, monarchs,...

I'm willing to buy from neg. trusted members, as long as i get to pick the escrow, and pictures/tracking/proof of mining is included.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:05:34 PM

I have a little bit overproduction of electricity (i have solar panels, and i'm producing about 1000-1500 KWu/year more than my family uses), i'm in the market for some cheap second hand miners, mostly to run during the winter/spring so i can heat part of my house with the excess energy they produce, while mining for BTC/LTC.

I'm looking for the best price/quality ratio, my maximum budget is around 0.5BTC (shipping within/to the EU/escrow/PSU included).

So if you have a leftover (fully functional) mining kit (including psu) that's gathering dust and you're willing to sell: PM me  Grin. Don't PM me if you're still planning on using your miner, and you want to make a lot of profit on the sale tough... I'm looking for a cheap kit Wink

I'm not to picky, as long as the hashrate is reasonable, the miner is fully functional and the price is right...

It doesn't matter if the miner is sha256 or scrypt (or both in case of a gridseed).

I personally think this pricerange would be OK for a second hand S1, S2, S3, Dragon miner, old gridseeds, maybe even an S4, falcons, monarchs,...

I'm willing to buy from neg. trusted members, as long as i get to pick the escrow, and pictures/tracking/proof of mining is included.

Id offer a Zeus miner Cyclone i Have but the shipping to the EU would be bad.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
altcoinhosting (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:09:16 AM

Id offer a Zeus miner Cyclone i Have but the shipping to the EU would be bad.

For the right price, this would be a great machine Smiley
But judging from the fact you mention that shipping to the EU would be bad, i presume you are from the US/Canada... Indeed, i think the shipping costs would kill the deal Sad

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:50:41 AM

Phil in the other thread is selling an S1 at a fairly decent price.

Considering what everybody else is asking and what new gear costs there aren't too many opportunies right now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
altcoinhosting (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:23:20 AM

Phil in the other thread is selling an S1 at a fairly decent price.

Considering what everybody else is asking and what new gear costs there aren't too many opportunies right now.

Thanks for the tip... I checked out his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1277249.0
The problem is that he's in the US... Shipping costs/import tax would be a lot more than the actual miners. Wink

altcoinhosting (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:48:29 AM

I won't make a habit out of daily bumping, however i'll remove this message once in a while, and post a new bump!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: