Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to sell a bitcoin my own wallet.dat with 23 bitcoins inside has passphrase  (Read 369 times)
john.drew78 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:51:04 AM

Want to sell a bitcoin my own wallet.dat with 23 bitcoins inside has passphrase
The wallet is old
You can maybe crack password and get all the 23 bitcoin
I'll go first with trusted members, you can check the wallet, see balance, pay me after

Price ... well make me a good offer and I'll most certainly agree
My skype : john.drew78

I want payment first, not before you crack the password... but I will send you the wallet.dat first so you can check it and see the balance if you are trusted member here on this forum ofcourse

The reason why I sell it is because I forgot my password, I have many wallets and I forgot the password for this one sadly Sad

The best way is to contact me on skype john.drew78
Stussy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:53:42 AM

LOL nobody is stupid enough to buy this. You probably secured it with a 100 character passphrase.

Go scam somewhere else please.
john.drew78 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:57:38 AM

LOL nobody is stupid enough to buy this. You probably secured it with a 100 character passphrase.

Go scam somewhere else please.

I didn't secure it with such a password... I don't even remmember, but I'm sure I didn't put a very long password
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:30:05 AM

Man, no one will want a wallet that there is not even an assurance if the password can really be cracked. Also your words that you said that you forgot your password can't also be trusted because you can simply say that even if it is a lie. Also it's your wallet. Maybe there is a way that you can crack your own password. You might even have some backup or a written backup where you secured your password.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:35:28 PM

If this is actually your account why then are you trying to sell the wallet.dat? Certainly you will like to sell this for less than 1btc.  Angry Angry

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:37:38 PM

could you link to a public address showing the balance?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 06:47:26 PM

http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/

Why not use this?

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: