Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AsHour.biz - larger deposits?  (Read 667 times)
stayerc (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:07:50 AM

Hi,

I have a question about the site AsHour.biz they have an hourly plan:
Code:
10% Hourly for 45 Hours
Plan      Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $2 - $250         2.40
Plan 2 $251 - $500 3.60
Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 5.00
Plan 4 $1,001 - $2,000 8.00
Plan 5 $2,001 - $5,000 10.00

now 45-hours 3.6% per hour = 162%, which means that if one invests $251, one gets out $406.62

My question is did anybody try this and actually withdrew that amount? Because under last withdrawals I always see only smaller amounts
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 11:24:14 AM

You are either the owner of this website or just another so-called investor for ponzi program.
Search their website name on Google for more information about them.

According to this site, they are not trusted though.

Life sucks.
stayerc (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:42:17 AM

I am not the owner, but am considering investing, so any info I can get is apreciated
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 11:53:21 AM

I am not the owner, but am considering investing, so any info I can get is apreciated
If I were you, I'd stay away from them.
But it is your money, so do whatever you want with it.

Life sucks.
Anubiss

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 12:06:56 PM

Sneaky promotion. Smiley

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 12:18:52 PM

Sneaky promotion. Smiley
Yeah, but he insisted that he is not the owner of the website mentioned in the OP.

Life sucks.
stayerc (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:49:58 PM

Sneaky promotion. Smiley
Yeah, but he insisted that he is not the owner of the website mentioned in the OP.

OK, look I realize that I can't prove a negative, so I won't even try. Whether you believe me or not, it's up to you. I just want to do some research before investing my money. All HYIP monitors list this site as paying, but as proof they only list small amounts, what I am wodering is did anybody try and successfully complete the higher level?

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:56:19 PM

First of all wtf is "scamanalyze.com"? And finally why the hell would you invest in such scam? Even if it was a paying Ponzi scheme it would collapse in ~10 hours.
Don't listen to others whatever they say, just listen to me (if you're not the admin) stay away from this crap and shit like that.
stayerc (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:06:07 PM

First of all wtf is "scamanalyze.com"? And finally why the hell would you invest in such scam? Even if it was a paying Ponzi scheme it would collapse in ~10 hours.
Don't listen to others whatever they say, just listen to me (if you're not the admin) stay away from this crap and shit like that.

On the first question I dont know what scamanalyze is. Thank you for your opinion, that is exactly why I made this thread because I want opinions. Also the site is 127 days online, I have been checking it out without investing in it for about a month now, but all I see are small payout that is why I want to know if anybody here has completed the 45-hour plan with larger amount in the past.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:09:52 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 01:24:39 PM by supermoney

On the first question I dont know what scamanalyze is. Thank you for your opinion, that is exactly why I made this thread because I want opinions. Also the site is 127 days online, I have been checking it out without investing in it for about a month now, but all I see are small payout that is why I want to know if anybody here has completed the 45-hour plan with larger amount in the past.

This is born as scam from its launch.
The only people getting paid are monitors and promoters, who are already aware of the selective payments they're doing. How come?
People will trust them if find out paying status everywhere and "real" payouts on their site, and after these people get scammed part of their money is used to pay monitors and promoters.
That's how hourly scam works and that's why you should skip them all (especially if having a low level design as AsHour.biz lol).
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:15:36 PM

Investing in any ponzi schemes is as good as donating your bitcoins for charity ,except charity doesn't guarantee you returns.You better buy two pizzas with your bitcoins and I think that is a better investment because pizzas have cheese,vegetable,chicken and all sort of stuff which will give strength to your body and make you happy.This seems like a better investment because you can't buy happiness but logically you can.Also,don't invest in ponzis.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:20:13 PM

Investing in any ponzi schemes is as good as donating your bitcoins for charity ,except charity doesn't guarantee you returns.You better buy two pizzas with your bitcoins and I think that is a better investment because pizzas have cheese,vegetable,chicken and all sort of stuff which will give strength to your body and make you happy.This seems like a better investment because you can't buy happiness but logically you can.Also,don't invest in ponzis.

This is NOT a Ponzi scheme, it's a scam.
Ponzi schemes are so profitable to guarantee you a making living off as well. However if you had bad experiences with such programs it's ok, you can tell your story and try to explain risks involved but don't influence the choices of others as you do.
Playing Ponzis is almost the same as gambling, and don't come to me stating the opposite because I'd argue for hours about this  Cheesy
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:47:14 PM

may, you should try first the site, pay or not . because most sites hyip is same

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:50:11 PM

I am not the owner, but am considering investing, so any info I can get is apreciated hold your two ears and run away from this website as fast as your legs can carry you.
Dont look back because it is horrible.

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 11:09:40 AM

First of all wtf is "scamanalyze.com"?
Uhmm... actually, I have no idea what is "scamanalyze.com".
It is just some random link I found on Google. Their website stated that the website mentioned in the OP is a not safe to be use, that is why I post the link.

Life sucks.
FinancialSnake

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 12:31:05 PM

First of all wtf is "scamanalyze.com"?
Uhmm... actually, I have no idea what is "scamanalyze.com".
It is just some random link I found on Google. Their website stated that the website mentioned in the OP is a not safe to be use, that is why I post the link.

Considering such "analyzers" in this industry it's kinda stupid because all those programs are recognized as scam because using fake details, offshore hostings, bad feedbacks and so on.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:59:54 PM

If you are not owner than just deposit some money and you will find it whether they are trusted or not when you try to withdraw. It seems nobody have invested there before, and don't try this type of high paying hyip they will scam you at larger deposits for sure.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:42:40 AM

If you are not owner than just deposit some money and you will find it whether they are trusted or not when you try to withdraw. It seems nobody have invested there before, and don't try this type of high paying hyip they will scam you at larger deposits for sure.
I'm not sure why you tried to encourage him to deposit his money into this website even though you realize that he will lose it all. Huh

Life sucks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: