Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Survey for my college class!  (Read 848 times)
sawra (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:39:17 PM

Hello, I am currently completing my Masters in Human-Computer Interaction and made a survey as an assignment for my User Research class. I am really interested in Bitcoin, so that is what I decided to make my survey on. The trouble is, I am in need of respondents who are familiar with Bitcoin, and don't personally know any. If you wouldn't mind taking my survey - it only takes approx. 5 minutes, I would really appreciate it! Also, if you have any ideas about where I can post it to get more respondents who are familiar with Bitcoin, please do let me know - any leads help! So far, I've only posted on the Bitcoin.com forum.
Here is the survey: http://washington.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e4NdfYIrxzrnSdf
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:08:57 PM

Done. Probably this forum is the best place to ask questions, however you might get more participants if you move (or reopen) this topic on the Bitcoin Discussion board as most people around not visiting the Project Development board very often. Also keep bumping your topic at least once a day.

Good luck with your masters.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:39:55 PM

Done answering my part. Goodluck on this project! You can also post this on reddit and on other forums if you need more people answering your survey. Also if you won't wind spending some cents there are some crowdfunding survey sites that pays people to answer survey so if you want you can also try it. Anyway, you are on the right forum in asking for peoples opinion as this is the bitcoin forum and all people around here are already aware of bitcoin but if you want more variety in people that will answer your survey try some other forum that does not have any hint of bitcoin in it. Having some people answer your survey with a different one will be helpful in some ways. Goodluck!
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:41:56 AM

Took the survey for you, hope it helps. Sounds like a good project and maybe you can get people familiar with it as well.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
thomas.m

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:14:10 AM

done my part, hope it helps.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:18:09 AM