Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain discussion today at TechCrunch Disrupt London  (Read 391 times)
bitbaycom (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:15:20 PM

Anyone else catch the Blockchain discussion at TechCrunch Disrupt London today?

Apart from hearing a few bits from Vitalik Buterin (co-founder of Bitcoin Magazine), it was really a bit of a pointless talk.

I'd say only about 3% of the audience even knew what the Blockchain was and the panel made no attempt at explaining it to them.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 05:58:27 PM

Apart from hearing a few bits from Vitalik Buterin (co-founder of Bitcoin Magazine), it was really a bit of a pointless talk.

I'd say only about 3% of the audience even knew what the Blockchain was and the panel made no attempt at explaining it to them.

Grin if that is true, these people joined the wrong conference  Roll Eyes

early days, early days...

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:37:04 PM

Grin if that is true, these people joined the wrong conference  Roll Eyes

early days, early days...

Im still wondering why people would go there if they don't have some basic understanding of the thing? Anyway, if Vitalik Buterin was there he was probably doing marketing for Ethereum, which is not that interesting for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: