Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever win something big in demo mode and feel stupid?  (Read 2461 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:39:52 AM

Yeah i have had this happen quite a few times. The thing is when playing with victious money you take a bigger gamble and your win amount increases. So if you win you win more then normally. IT is very handy though to learn the game and see if you understand the rules.

I see it is a learning time. You don't lose, but you win experience.

CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:57:53 PM

Yeah i have had this happen quite a few times. The thing is when playing with victious money you take a bigger gamble and your win amount increases. So if you win you win more then normally. IT is very handy though to learn the game and see if you understand the rules.

Experience hardly helps me in gambling. I find everyday as different and gambling teaches me a new lessons always. The demo accounts are mostly profitable for me. But when I apply the same strategy I never find same type of results.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:00:42 PM

Experience hardly helps me in gambling. I find everyday as different and gambling teaches me a new lessons always. The demo accounts are mostly profitable for me. But when I apply the same strategy I never find same type of results.

Yes only experience you can make with demo accounts not a way of making your luck. Luck will help you in making profits and experience may help you to avoid losses. Any way I find demo accounts are useful to learn about some particular games and house rules.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:30:30 PM

when you are playing in a demo mode then why are you feeling stupid. you must understand the fact.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:12:23 AM

Like you are trying out a new gambling website with a cool game of dice, slots, roulette or whatever, and you start with the additional demo credits, keep playing, and you are on a lucky strike and end up with 1+ BTC but since the credits are all fake because you are in demo mode, it's all for nothing. This happened to me once and felt pretty stupid. It's not only bad luck, but having good useless luck which is even kinda hilarious.
Im pretty sure many places put the difficulty on easy mode with fake money so you think you going to do well but actually not so much. Cunning and not so honest though. I'm sure many people other than myself had this going through their head the first time they used the fake or play money.
DarkThrones

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:59:05 AM

I have a really funny story about something like that. It wasn't in demo mode but when I was playing slots just for shits and gigs onlinr one time with just spare money I had to make my number whole, I HIT THE JACKPOT of like 12 btc or something. But I didn't bet the min limit to be elegible for it -_-
Maesters1-

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:07:48 AM

I have a really funny story about something like that. It wasn't in demo mode but when I was playing slots just for shits and gigs onlinr one time with just spare money I had to make my number whole, I HIT THE JACKPOT of like 12 btc or something. But I didn't bet the min limit to be elegible for it -_-
it create some disappointment but should not become so stupid. as you was not really biting.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:21:54 AM

it create some disappointment but should not become so stupid. as you was not really biting.

So then couldn't you have just bet the minimum limit ?
That really sucks. Well I started with and lost 100btc in demo mode so thank God it was not real.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:19:36 AM

Like you are trying out a new gambling website with a cool game of dice, slots, roulette or whatever, and you start with the additional demo credits, keep playing, and you are on a lucky strike and end up with 1+ BTC but since the credits are all fake because you are in demo mode, it's all for nothing. This happened to me once and felt pretty stupid. It's not only bad luck, but having good useless luck which is even kinda hilarious.

Lol yeah, it's like we are trying to withdrawal all our demo money but you can't haha. Actually i rarely play on demo mode because it's like waste your time and it will make you want play using your own money.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:15:44 AM

All most every one will start game with this type of Demo games only yes i think many people get fooled but the real game and demo games are bit different we not not feel anything when we are playing with free credit but if we play with real coins if it is very low also something strange feeling happening in our inside it happened me. But this is basic step to learn gambling so here no need to feel stupid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: