Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDice AUTOBANNED! [SOLVED!]  (Read 414 times)
dogthesmurf (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:04:29 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 08:49:08 PM by dogthesmurf

Hello everyone!  

EDIT!  ACCOUNT IS NOW FIXED!

I used to play PrimeDice all the time, and have recently made it to the 100 BTC wagered mark which has given me the luxury of becoming a V.I.P. in the chat room (not that it's anything that special).  But anyways, I attempted to chat in the chat room the other day, as well as claim the faucet, and come to find out, my account was disabled to "faucet abuse."  

Needless to say, I've never abused the faucet by faucet farming or running any sort of bot to automatically collect satoshi.  So I had contacted one of my buddies who happens to be a MOD on the site, and had figured out that a lot of people were "Auto-Banned" depending on how many faucet claims their account has had.  

Although I completely understand the reasoning behind banning people that have abused the faucet from "faucet farming," I do not agree on just banning someone depending on how many faucet claims one has had.  Especially if they have never actually abused the faucet.

I've tried to pry for some information as to when my account might be un-banned, but to no avail, nobody can say.  I figured I would throw a post up in here, in hopes that either "Stunna," or any of the other mods might be able to assist me with some information as to when my account could be fixed.  

If this has happened to anyone else, and your account is no longer muted/banned, please let me know what steps you took to get it undone.  Thank you all very much!

Sincerely,
DogTheSmurf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:14:26 PM

Stunna recently made a post in regards to banning of the users, you can read it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.msg13139092#msg13139092
Seams that amount of faucet claims, and the activity in chat are few of the variables that activate the ban.
Imho, the only one who can get your account unlocked is Stunna himself.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:28:06 PM

Hello everyone! 

I used to play PrimeDice all the time, and have recently made it to the 100 BTC wagered mark which has given me the luxury of becoming a V.I.P. in the chat room (not that it's anything that special).  But anyways, I attempted to chat in the chat room the other day, as well as claim the faucet, and come to find out, my account was disabled to "faucet abuse." 

Needless to say, I've never abused the faucet by faucet farming or running any sort of bot to automatically collect satoshi.  So I had contacted one of my buddies who happens to be a MOD on the site, and had figured out that a lot of people were "Auto-Banned" depending on how many faucet claims their account has had. 

Although I completely understand the reasoning behind banning people that have abused the faucet from "faucet farming," I do not agree on just banning someone depending on how many faucet claims one has had.  Especially if they have never actually abused the faucet.

I've tried to pry for some information as to when my account might be un-banned, but to no avail, nobody can say.  I figured I would throw a post up in here, in hopes that either "Stunna," or any of the other mods might be able to assist me with some information as to when my account could be fixed. 

If this has happened to anyone else, and your account is no longer muted/banned, please let me know what steps you took to get it undone.  Thank you all very much!

Sincerely,
DogTheSmurf
Maybe you're lucky, if I could not get so much BTC of gambling sites. very difficult for me
I had been playing it safe just do not want sloppy

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
dogthesmurf (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:09:17 PM

Stunna recently made a post in regards to banning of the users, you can read it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.msg13139092#msg13139092
Seams that amount of faucet claims, and the activity in chat are few of the variables that activate the ban.
Imho, the only one who can get your account unlocked is Stunna himself.

Thank you!  I have not seen this post before.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: