Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:18:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB A2 Terminator 110mh multiples  (Read 651 times)
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:21:54 PM

Show me the honey  Smiley

Escrow of course.

Please pm or post price & details about what you have.

Located in US would be best

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:59:35 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 09:13:13 PM by toptek

if you can't find a deal here

check these places out

http://zoomhash.com/products/110mhs-scrypt-asic-plug-and-play-1000w-a2mega-door-to-door-within-3-5-business-days

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

and keep a eye on this once it goes live, it's gonna hurt sites like Ebay, no fees like ebay type sites. . or any good p2p market site like below there out there but i think openbazaar will leave it's mark, over them all and be the go to site for deals.

https://openbazaar.org/

Ebay charges at a lest 150 or more and there on auctions if your even lucky to get one after all is said and done  for that, and the shipping there is really bad  or built into the Price, so you pay it any way,if it says free, over what zoomhash shipping is.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

Activity: 905

The one true king.

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:12:29 PM

Been on the lookout everywhere , seeing what comes along. Thank you!

Still searching!

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:54:56 AM

Zoomhash has them at $800, BUT watch them like a hawk if you order from them.

I ordered 5 of them a couple weeks back:

I could not place the order as one order, as their site would not accept my debit card for 5 in one order despite my having plenty of money in the account.
 Had to place the order as 5 seperate 1 unit orders.
 This might be an issue with my card provider, though - and it did let me use their FREESHIPA2 code on each unit.

Delivery took a week, which was reasonable for ground shipping.

Of the 5 110MH MEGA units I ordered, they shipped me 4 as advertised and one was an 88MH non-MEGA unit.
 Upon reporting this to them in an email, Zoomhash_Michael promptly accepted my suggestion to refund me $160 as compensation for the wrong unit.
 (This prompt response to one issue was a GOOD thing.)

****************************************** BUT ****************************************************************

In the SAME email, I reported that the power supply in one of the units (a 1000 watt Enhance PS that does NOT meet their stated "ships with an 1100 watt gold power supply") had DIED the first time I turned it on. I am currently running that unit on a spare Seasonic X1250 PS.
 I have recieved NOTHING back on my report about the dead power supply - no refund, no "return it for replacement" instructions, NOTHING.

The fact of the power supply being the WRONG unit, and being DOA, and no response to my emails on the subject, coupled with previous issues with Zoomhash, make me disinclined to deal with them again even when they have a good deal going.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Zoomhash_michael

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:53:02 PM

Zoomhash has them at $800, BUT watch them like a hawk if you order from them.

I ordered 5 of them a couple weeks back:

I could not place the order as one order, as their site would not accept my debit card for 5 in one order despite my having plenty of money in the account.
 Had to place the order as 5 seperate 1 unit orders.
 This might be an issue with my card provider, though - and it did let me use their FREESHIPA2 code on each unit.

Delivery took a week, which was reasonable for ground shipping.

Of the 5 110MH MEGA units I ordered, they shipped me 4 as advertised and one was an 88MH non-MEGA unit.
 Upon reporting this to them in an email, Zoomhash_Michael promptly accepted my suggestion to refund me $160 as compensation for the wrong unit.
 (This prompt response to one issue was a GOOD thing.)

****************************************** BUT ****************************************************************

In the SAME email, I reported that the power supply in one of the units (a 1000 watt Enhance PS that does NOT meet their stated "ships with an 1100 watt gold power supply") had DIED the first time I turned it on. I am currently running that unit on a spare Seasonic X1250 PS.
 I have recieved NOTHING back on my report about the dead power supply - no refund, no "return it for replacement" instructions, NOTHING.

The fact of the power supply being the WRONG unit, and being DOA, and no response to my emails on the subject, coupled with previous issues with Zoomhash, make me disinclined to deal with them again even when they have a good deal going.

sorry for delay. Pretty sure we offered you a replacement PSU. Please let me know your order # or ticket #. Thanks!
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:17:22 PM

Why don't you buy a Titan? 1 Titan will replace 3 A2s at 1/3 electricity cost.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:40:21 AM

I have 2 more running 90MH+- A2 Terminators at my colo in OR.
PM me if you're SERIOUSLY interested and are ready to pay standard going rates...

Go Big or Go Home.
QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:45:47 AM

Titans tend to die too much, lose die, etc - the reliability of the things is junk.

They ARE quite a bit more efficient than anything else CURRENTLY available.

Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:50:37 AM

sorry for delay. Pretty sure we offered you a replacement PSU. Please let me know your order # or ticket #. Thanks!

PM sent, since you still haven't replied to the emails I've sent.

It's odd, since I mentioned the wrong unit shipped issue in the SAME email and THAT part you replied to quite promptly.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: