Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a service like this?  (Read 530 times)
Straux (OP)

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:47:26 PM

Some sort of bank you can link your paycheck up to, no matter what currency it is, the bank will automatically convert all your incoming payments into bitcoin, and maybe even relay the funds down to your personal address.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:49:59 PM

I think we have no service like this in any country which convert your all payments in bitcoin specially in banks which not like this
HighPixelr

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:50:51 PM

Some sort of bank you can link your paycheck up to, no matter what currency it is, the bank will automatically convert all your incoming payments into bitcoin, and maybe even relay the funds down to your personal address.

Nope, there is none because of the volatility of Bitcoin and the difficulty to tax Bitcoin. The main reason there is no service like this is because of the way Bitcoin is. Would definitely be cool if something like this existed though.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:53:30 PM

Sounds really complex to build something like that. If this will be available once I don't think the fees are that low.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:06:45 PM

Check out these services:

http://www.paybits.net/
https://www.cashila.com/
https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-payroll-api
https://www.bitwage.com/

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 02:27:04 PM

checkout bitwage or uphold, those should do the trick

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:39:36 PM

I have never thought this type of services also exist. But how they regulate that tax thing or they are not regulate by government? Quite complex to understand how they are able to do that.

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:38:27 AM

I have never thought this type of services also exist. But how they regulate that tax thing or they are not regulate by government? Quite complex to understand how they are able to do that.

I would personally think it's a way of avoiding taxes. Maybe it's some kind of system that takes your net income per paycheck and takes the percentage you want in Bitcoin out and then automatically buys Bitcoin at some exchange site like Xapo, Circle, or coinbase and sends it to your wallet. Too much hassle IMO, when you can easily just deposit the check into your bank account and buy it manually. I even think Circle or Coinbase gives you that option to automatically buy X amount in dollars every week, 2 weeks, etc based on what you want to spend.

So pretty pointless service though... At least it is to me.

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:36:05 AM

I think you are looking for a service like Bitwage. With Bitwage you can earn part of your payroll in Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: