Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Find me a domain,Get 0.03 Btc (Open Again)  (Read 2318 times)
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 12:07:08 PM

No bot, pure human resource Tongue
I use online rng to generate a number for me then i search for that number to see of its available
But yeah, no luck so far Sad
Maybe im just gonna give it up Tongue
Wow, that is a surprise if you are doing this manually. I gave up after I searched for around 57k 6N domain without luck.

after searching/finding with manual mode, 0 available so far, just my thought china registrar took all the numbers domain for reselling purpose,that's what i can learn from this case lol
But Neotox say he can get OP many 6N domain... Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:21:51 PM

5N domain is hard to find one nowadays. Probably we can help you find 6N domain. We need to do a lot of searches. Can you able to escrow the 0.02BTC plus the register fee? I may be happy to help you to find one. And Which registrar do you prefer?
Yes I now finding a 5N.com is hard but not impossible.Yes 6N.com are easier to find please try to find it for me.As for escrow,yes I can do itbut register fee may differ from registrar to registrar plus you are not required to register it,I can register it myself if it is available
Ive searched about 500 domains so far and have come up with 0 available results. im thinking there probably are none available and you may have to go for .net or something
I have searched around 5 thousand 5N domain without luck. Undecided
Thanks for your efforts friends. I hope you all get success

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:27:52 PM

I can get you many 6N.com domains matching your requirements (without 0/4)
if you are willing to escrow fund or use escrow then get in touch with me how many domains you need.
I am open to escrow but it is hard to find even 1 6N.com these days how can you help me get many, would be interesting to see.I hope you won't direct me to godaddy,flippa or sedo auction because I want to register either a new domain or deal straight with owner of such domain

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:33:20 PM

if you are willing to escrow fund or use escrow then get in touch with me how many domains you need.
I am open to escrow but it is hard to find even 1 6N.com these days how can you help me get many, would be interesting to see.I hope you won't direct me to godaddy,flippa or sedo auction because I want to register either a new domain or deal straight with owner of such domain
I think Neotox bought a few domains back when it was available and planned to resell it again someday Roll Eyes
Or he got his own sources for finding the domain Wink
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:39:20 PM

I think Neotox bought a few domains back when it was available and planned to resell it again someday Roll Eyes
If he owns them thats good.We can then discuss the price for domains first and escrow the negotiated funds.I am eagerly waiting for his reply.I want as many as I can get

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 01:26:06 PM

Thanks for your efforts friends. I hope you all get success
No problem. Smiley
I will try again later since your offer is only for 24 hours left.

Life sucks.
teddy5145

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:58:45 PM

If he owns them thats good.We can then discuss the price for domains first and escrow the negotiated funds.I am eagerly waiting for his reply.I want as many as I can get
Then i don't see any points in keeping this topic open since you can deal with him directly via PM
Please kindly lock this topic Smiley
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:23:51 PM

I can't understand why anyone need a 5N or 6N domain
They adds no value in my opinion but still so much expensive. Also hard to remember
Can anyone explain me why there is high demand and high price for such domains  ?
rapgger

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 05:39:25 PM

They adds no value in my opinion but still so much expensive. Also hard to remember
Can anyone explain me why there is high demand and high price for such domains  ?

Its just a market thingy. Its like a bubble, some people started buying numeric domains, and becouse of that, the prices went up -a little-. Then, those who bought their numeric domains (and made a profit) bought more domains, expecting to make even more profit. Then, other people noticed that there where some guys making money just by buying domains, and did the same, and the prices skyrocketed. There will come a time when someone who has a lot of domains decides to sell them all, and people will start to doubt the worth of their own domains, thus selling them aswell. The price of the domains will fall because of the big, big, BIG offer level, the numeric domains will be worth nothing, and a lot of people will lose a lot of money.

The prices of the domains will be so low that someone will decide to buy a lot of them, restarting the cycle.

Its speculation. The way the U.S went broke in the 30'.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:04:53 PM

Then i don't see any points in keeping this topic open since you can deal with him directly via PM
Please kindly lock this topic Smiley
But I need as many as I can get.If you find any which is not registered yet,pm me and get 0.02 btc

No problem. Smiley
I will try again later since your offer is only for 24 hours left.
Sorry I didn't post the time when I edited the OP.Still 18 hours left

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:06:50 AM

I have searched for more than 100k+ 6N domain without luck.
I hope there is still some 6N domain that is available. If not, I'm just wasting my time. Undecided

Life sucks.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:33:40 AM

I have searched for more than 100k+ 6N domain without luck.
I hope there is still some 6N domain that is available. If not, I'm just wasting my time. Undecided
If you used some bot or script to search,it is not a foolproof way to find a required domain.Manual search takes time but chances to find a domain is more than searching with bots

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:35:44 AM

If you used some bot or script to search,it is not a foolproof way to find a required domain.Manual search takes time but chances to find a domain is more than searching with bots
I'm using a bot to do this. I don't have the time to search it manually. Smiley

Life sucks.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:39:27 AM

I'm using a bot to do this. I don't have the time to search it manually. Smiley
Keep searching some random numbers every now and then who knows you might find one.I am considering to increase the bounty

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 01:47:54 AM

It is very hard, tried to find some but euh failed.
I found a guy complaining in another forum about this ''ALL numeric .coms up to 9N getting registered after drop! Very weird!!!''

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:12:43 AM

Read the thread first then comment

after searching/finding with manual mode, 0 available so far, just my thought china registrar took all the numbers domain for reselling purpose,that's what i can learn from this case lol

Domain speculators are buying up the domain and expect for a big profits.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 02:35:51 AM

Keep searching some random numbers every now and then who knows you might find one.I am considering to increase the bounty
I search them in sequence (example: 100001, 100002, etc.), I might missed an unregistered 6N domain if I search randomly.
The bounty should be increased because this is a hard task. Grin

It is very hard, tried to find some but euh failed.
I found a guy complaining in another forum about this ''ALL numeric .coms up to 9N getting registered after drop! Very weird!!!''
Try again!
If that is true, then we are just wasting our time for this offer. Shocked

To be honest, I found one unregistered 6N domain yesterday(9th December, 2015). But they were registered in like a few minutes after that.

Life sucks.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:50:00 AM

Its just a market thingy. Its like a bubble, some people started buying numeric domains, and becouse of that, the prices went up -a little-. Then, those who bought their numeric domains (and made a profit) bought more domains, expecting to make even more profit. Then, other people noticed that there where some guys making money just by buying domains, and did the same, and the prices skyrocketed. There will come a time when someone who has a lot of domains decides to sell them all, and people will start to doubt the worth of their own domains, thus selling them aswell. The price of the domains will fall because of the big, big, BIG offer level, the numeric domains will be worth nothing, and a lot of people will lose a lot of money.

The prices of the domains will be so low that someone will decide to buy a lot of them, restarting the cycle.

I hope it drops soon because I see no future of Numeric domains
Anyway searched almost 500 domains manually and found nothing  Cry
Any pre build bots guys ?
teddy5145

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:35:07 AM

I hope it drops soon because I see no future of Numeric domains
Anyway searched almost 500 domains manually and found nothing  Cry
Any pre build bots guys ?
Actually numeric domains are getting more popular in china, hence the reason many of the numeric domains being taken by chinesse registar Roll Eyes

Bots will only make your work harder, try to open online rng then sesrch the numeric domain that the rng show
wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:47:49 PM

i think there is no domaine left in 5N.com and 6N.com
because i found  one on godaddy and it sad it's premium for 250$ so i presume that the rest of 6N.com are premium you better look for 7N.com or 5N.net 6N.net even .net are getting unavailable
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: