Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:29:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans for altcoins as collateral  (Read 357 times)
wolfsoprano (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:09:16 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 12:23:03 AM by wolfsoprano

Hello,

I have 10 BTC I can offer as collateral preferably in smaller makeup I will update and edit as my coin balance that I have available left also.  (I am the one offering loans) - Noncollateral loans I will look at but do not be offended if I say no!

Balance: 10 BTC

Please use the description below minus my notes.

Amount : Bitcoin Amount you are wanting to borrow
Reason : Not really important but if you want to PM me and its something that can make us both money then by all means let me know.
Collateral : Please try to use Dogecoin or Litecoin as collateral. I am looking at collateral up to 105% of the BTC loan amount.
Interest : Dont say you will double the amount borrowed because we know you wont
Repayment Date : Up to a month from this time of writing if you need more time then please advise why.
Address: Where you want to send the bitcoins to

EDIT: I am happy to use a trusted Escrow also.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:15:15 AM

Hello,

I have 10 BTC I can offer as collateral preferably in smaller makeup I will update and edit as my coin balance that I have available left also.

Hi, I don't quite understand this part of your OP. Do you mean that you are offering a loan? And if yes then Would you accept a loan that can only provide a collateral or will you also accept non collateral loans? You should state this in your thread clearly. Also as you are a newbie and does not have any established reputation out here on the forum, I suggest that all collateral must be placed in a trusted escrow to secure the loan.
wolfsoprano (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:22:26 AM

Hi, I don't quite understand this part of your OP. Do you mean that you are offering a loan? And if yes then Would you accept a loan that can only provide a collateral or will you also accept non collateral loans? You should state this in your thread clearly. Also as you are a newbie and does not have any established reputation out here on the forum, I suggest that all collateral must be placed in a trusted escrow to secure the loan.

Thanks for that I have updated that now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: