Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT! SUPER Scam - Help what can  (Read 1408 times)
R1mlin (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 09:47:06 AM

Sorry for http://translate.google.com/

Guys talking about mega divorce that occurred just over the two days.And it is my hope that you will regret it and at least a couple of throw BTC recovery of mourning.

Start from the beginning, knocked me to the VC, the other day a nice girl (http://vk.com/id26896893) and started to rub it and they say we are a start recruiting testers like the new network, to multiply my capital (alternative use of facilities).

However, your earnings will depend on how much you put in, as it were magnified (I'm wary)Began to talk in detail everything. To which she replied that as long as we recruit 50 people and asked ICQ, further information you'll lead our programmer, he will contact you.

Within an hour I wrote a "programmer" (ICQ #: 34842977 (Nick: BitCoin Name: Support)), said that after a while will make BETA version for me. I said that I wanted to know how it works.He said: We will talk more when we set up equipment for our program.

Sorry that may sloppy writing. The hands are still shaking ((((
Well said program to send mail, I then take a look. Said his address.

And a very polite and respectful people talking. Well, I think can still be really cantor standards.Agreed that after Spis 20-00.

But since I was busy and did not write it. I went to the post office password-protected archive with the program.
ICQ was going on in the following:
_______
BitCoin (19:53:14 26/11/2012)
I still, you have not arrived yet? 
BitCoin (20:20:14 26/11/2012) 
In general, I sent in the mail. 
BitCoin (23:29:04 26/11/2012)
Why did you just took away my time if you do not want to work. BitCoin
(23:29:17 26/11/2012)
all the best
_______
I saw it only on the trail. day because I do not use ICQ House.Well, I think people can really work from clients, and I let him down so bad no reply.

Joined the wills him that was busy and so on.Understands and speaks still busy, supposedly making a new version takkak bugs were found in the work, some video cards do not work with the program.

I look at the mail archive is, well I think the farm will not put, and the work started. Asked him for the password: 123456Checked for viruses and nod32 Kaspersky, okay.
Run the file, it generates an error saying that the video card is not detected and stopped by pressing OK.

Allegedly started asking the programmer of the system.Maini like usual but I do understand the power periodically to rush to their project. And the investment is not necessary.Potestiruete couple of days, get a profit and there is more to you. But it is better to throw Bitkov because with them will get 1-2%.

Well, I think right bet tomorrow. Potestiruem later. And he went home after the shift.

On this day, she came to me, and there honestly was not until Bitkov and digging in the program.

Around 4 am started bilikat sms on my phone. Woke me up.they turned from coinbase.com, where I have an account, and I sometimes use it as a back pouch.
I think ... Fucked *** HYDRATED vrot try harass enter (crack), then broke into a computer at work, as there username and password in the opere saved.Like I did not do anything suspicious over.

I go to the working computer via TeamViewer, I have it on all the machines is always active. I see it in the logs have highlighted the data transfer.So as I was with prosoni fool shut it. But it was evident that there were kakieto operation with the program that I downloaded. And what is mine is pulled.

I think all pindetse full. Begin to change their passwords on the boxes on 50btc.com, which are chock-a home purse posted on coinbase.com, as there authentication via SMS, and nothing happened. And at work might foolishly remain WALLET.DAT (as it turned out not)

Well, an hour and sleep began to gather to work, on the way, look what came into my account 22BTC Pets have been postponed for a rainy day. Well I think is excellent, too late.

On 50btc.com accounts frozen, so he does not currently send out I thought, nothing to fear. Money saved, as I thought.

Coming to work, began to clean the system from the file, noting that he grew up as much 400Kb 10 500kb. The register is not and so on.

Then abruptly he saw that I had an sms to change your password at mail.ru (as fuck can that be)I go, zaloginetsya `t, changing the password via SMS again. Like all the rules.

I look at the balance Bitkov 0.00000 widgets are those that 50btc lie, and there were about 35BTC.I went in and immediately wrote to support 50btc.com, may have time to cancel. but the status is COMPLETED.

Look how that could be, then all accounts are frozen, they can refer to my purses and cards.And imagine the money spent on coinbase.com, I'm all in shock, I go to coinbase and zeroes just zeros and all. History of transfers all cleaned.

Here, I just was not killed on the wall in the office, then at me right now as a suicide watch.

Here's my wallet coinbase.com where did the money from 50btc.com - 13ebcGEieueRaXwK618M2mCFqYCMfE8C7H

There i think virus file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pc2lbkr6uzad5xi/BitMining%20%28demo%29%20v2.12.1%20%D0%92%D0%98%D0%A0%D0%A3%D0%A1.rar
The same file password is 123456. Be careful.

The people I have right now just shakes. I have to give credit to Monthly payment no money.I put in new windows, to keep warm in the winter, too, in installments. A few days ago to give 20000r (643$).It's a lot of money for me.

What I do not know.

Maybe for someone to just over 20 000r (643$) is not a lot of money, throw me please, I'll be very grateful.If you can borrow, write to the PM.I do not know what to do further simple.Right now I go home to tell the news to the family or not.

To the police to handle, so we know you are all anonymous in the system, as it can find. I need Help.

Throw on a map if you can: https://metabank.ru/address/12AcXJgHCMjrKsuE6temme4MxYQMDZTpnP More details can personal.

Coinbase.com afraid to open an account yet.
As it turns out there is a vulnerability if the password change request, will receive a letter in the mail, and then following the link.Like as not, login via SMS ..

Here purse: 1Fsrh1maHfFPR6tzwu1pUV2aHHvBih5ogD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 09:57:36 AM

Okaaaaaay.

Meta's obviously not the right forum for this topic, but can one of our Russian speakers find out WTF because it might as well be written in Elvish for all the sense Google translate has made of it.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
R1mlin (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 10:01:01 AM

Okaaaaaay.

Meta's obviously not the right forum for this topic, but can one of our Russian speakers find out WTF because it might as well be written in Elvish for all the sense Google translate has made of it.

sorry
repentance

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 10:02:42 AM

Okaaaaaay.

sorry

It's not your fault.  It just might be easier for us to understand what's going on and how we can help if you post in the Russian forum and get someone from there to give us an English summary. 

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 10:52:36 AM

Begging threads are lame, even more when you can only understand the OP is asking for money and not many details lol
I was also stupid and lost a lot more than you, yet you don't see me begging. And it wasn't only me, this forum is full of people who lost money for being stupid.
Consider it a cheap lesson for not being so trusting and greedy the next time.
Greed will fuck you over, period.
Endgame

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 01:09:00 PM

Where is zyk when you need him? I'm sure he could make sense of this
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 01:14:47 PM

I'm not zyk, but I live about a mile from him, so I'll have a try at interpreting:

- Guy gets offer to participate in some kind of highly obvious HYIP fraud.
- Guy installs shady program to participate in said HYIP
- Scammers hop onto his PC via that program, then proceed to clean out every account he has everywhere including breaking into his office PC where they steal his wallet and credit card info, because he has no concept of securing his stuff and reuses passwords, has passwords saved in his profile and so on.
- Guy asks BTCTalk to send him Xmas moneys
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 01:15:19 PM

Haven't seen him for month.

I miss that crazy guy.  Sad

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
QuantumKiwi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 08:57:12 PM

hardly readable.

Starting your own website?
CLOUD Hosting from $4.95/0.05BTC!
repentance

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 10:15:48 PM

I'm not zyk, but I live about a mile from him, so I'll have a try at interpreting:

- Guy gets offer to participate in some kind of highly obvious HYIP fraud.
- Guy installs shady program to participate in said HYIP
- Scammers hop onto his PC via that program, then proceed to clean out every account he has everywhere including breaking into his office PC where they steal his wallet and credit card info, because he has no concept of securing his stuff and reuses passwords, has passwords saved in his profile and so on.
- Guy asks BTCTalk to send him Xmas moneys

So it's not even a Bitcoin scam?

If I write a post saying I've had some financial disaster and I can't afford to keep a roof over my head/pay my bills/etc, will you all send me money? 

greyhawk

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 12:15:17 AM

If I write a post saying I've had some financial disaster and I can't afford to keep a roof over my head/pay my bills/etc, will you all send me money? 

Oh dear. I hope you're alright.  Undecided
repentance

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 12:47:24 AM

I'm fine.  No financial disasters or anything else requiring me to ask others for a hand (out).  I just wondered if people really think it should be that easy.

greyhawk

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 12:52:15 AM

I'm fine.  No financial disasters or anything else requiring me to ask others for a hand (out).  I just wondered if people really think it should be that easy.

Judging by the amount of sob stories in the newbie section, I'd think: apparently they do.

I liked this one however. It was kinda short and to the point: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128183.0
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:42:56 AM

the password for the .rar file is wrong.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
caffeinewriter

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 08:06:35 PM

Maybe SaintDevil can translate if it's still needed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: