Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCJam ; Experiences  (Read 12800 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:24:20 PM

it were a good project to help people development on the real life,but no garante that will return,i lost a bit on it but my profit cover the loss,but the main problem is there is no collateral soo you never know if someone will really repay the loan soo better stay away or choose how much you can afford to loose because a loose will happen too many scamers over the internet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:33:54 PM

Using BTCjam for about 3-4 months.
NIce way to grow your Bitcoins  Cheesy
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:06:25 PM

i invested in like 30 Loan's only A or B Reputation and still more then 10% of the Loan's are not paid back. If you want to used it spread your invest and avoid everything below B Score.
hunkey600

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:29:46 AM

Well i was also looking for the reviews on BTCJam, so there are mixed feedback, i am still not sure whether it is a good option to go with or not.

Thanks

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:52:38 PM

Well i was also looking for the reviews on BTCJam, so there are mixed feedback, i am still not sure whether it is a good option to go with or not.

Thanks

If you're willing to do your research and not just rely on the credit score that BTCJam gives, you can do very well. If you don't research potential investors very well and are too quick to lend your money out, you could easily lose money.

I use BTCJam and other P2P lending sites as an investment and have done very well.

felipelalli

Activity: 229
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:02:47 PM

I wrote an article telling my experience so far: https://yeppudaproductions.wordpress.com/2015/03/27/btcjam-e-genericos-nao-use/

It is in Portuguese but you can use Google Translator.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:24:21 AM

Thanks

If you're willing to do your research and not just rely on the credit score that BTCJam gives, you can do very well. If you don't research potential investors very well and are too quick to lend your money out, you could easily lose money.

I use BTCJam and other P2P lending sites as an investment and have done very well.

the problem is even if the person has good reputation and was able to pay their past loans they can still scam people.. I've already 8 pending payments to be collected and they were reputable members and they went AWOL
hunkey600

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:30:10 AM

Thanks

Yeah finding good investors is the key here but those are very less i think and i'll try to not be quick in lending. Since you have been there would you suggest any trusted lenders where it is safe to invest.

Thanks

hunkey600

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:33:09 AM

Thanks

the problem is even if the person has good reputation and was able to pay their past loans they can still scam people.. I've already 8 pending payments to be collected and they were reputable members and they went AWOL

Exactly first people build their reputation with small loans and then they apply for big loans and once it is funded they are gone. I mean this has happened many times, since i have reading people experiences.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:10:36 AM

i invested in like 30 Loan's only A or B Reputation and still more then 10% of the Loan's are not paid back. If you want to used it spread your invest and avoid everything below B Score.

i was ghoing to invest but after this post, it is better to avoid it i think, also i did not find a low loan to invest in, they start from 0.5+, not really comfortable with an amount that is so great at first try

Thanks

could it be that their account are hacked or that those are fake trust build by the scammers itself, by having many account?
hamburger

Activity: 241
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 07:35:57 PM

I don't like their web service it is become expensive to get a loan with them  Undecided

Yea, been a member with them since forever and frequently took out loans for investments.

They systematically changed their rating criteria causing my rating to drop to C+ - I refused to give them unnecessary information since they already had more than enough information in case I defaulted on any loan.

Recently they changed their strategy and prevent borrowers to set their own terms and we were forced to accept their ridiculous higher interest rates.

The final straw for me was a week ago, they changed their interest rate again and want me to pay 49.95% on a 0.70 BTC loan for 30 days.

I'll rather sell my kidneys on the black market for money Bitcoin before I make a loan on their site again.

H

Datacoin : DHZ6H91fsDoBHbdqED3ysCJJ2TUh3zRMZD
Krugercoin : Yz3A9sTMp2yh5QLuAL8YQyvS5PdjHRHkkf
hunkey600

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:16:25 AM

I don't like their web service it is become expensive to get a loan with them  Undecided

Yea, been a member with them since forever and frequently took out loans for investments.

They systematically changed their rating criteria causing my rating to drop to C+ - I refused to give them unnecessary information since they already had more than enough information in case I defaulted on any loan.

Recently they changed their strategy and prevent borrowers to set their own terms and we were forced to accept their ridiculous higher interest rates.

The final straw for me was a week ago, they changed their interest rate again and want me to pay 49.95% on a 0.70 BTC loan for 30 days.

I'll rather sell my kidneys on the black market for money Bitcoin before I make a loan on their site again.

H

Well i think interest gets lower with the number of verification steps you complete with them. I think they done this so that you get your profile completely verified before request any loan to avoid on defaulters

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:10:23 PM

I quit, i've got 2 defaulted loans both were +A users.. seems like that you're going to lose your investments if you keep on investing
alpesh102

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:22:32 PM

btcjam is very great platform for loan....its use helping for increase your business....and increase your investment portfoliyo.....
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:33:59 AM

BTCJam is not scam but unfortunately is full of scammers
Is any other website like BTCJam?
Because they don't accept any country and this is sad.
Anyway BTCJam is OK.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:19:50 AM

Is there an official BTCJAM thread here?
hamburger

Activity: 241
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 04:10:55 PM

Yea, just search for loan shark and you will find it.

Datacoin : DHZ6H91fsDoBHbdqED3ysCJJ2TUh3zRMZD
Krugercoin : Yz3A9sTMp2yh5QLuAL8YQyvS5PdjHRHkkf
The Bad Guy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:19:07 PM

Yes there is actually , here you go : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112447.0 you can ask your question there and they will answer you fast .

ammy009

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 02:36:02 PM

I lost my 2 investments at btcjam.

Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:04:00 PM

I got all the way to verifying address.
Once they asked me to break my banking terms to verify my account I decided to just stop.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: