Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People fall into two categories...  (Read 856 times)
GODLIKE (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:33:18 AM

People fall into two categories:
the ones who own Bitcoins,
and
the ones who will only own some Satoshis.
/

Saint Bitconio, ca. 2009 D.C.

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:35:29 AM

People fall into two categories:
the ones who own Bitcoins,
and
the ones who will only own some Satoshis.
/

Grin I thought it should belong to off-topic board.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
GODLIKE (OP)

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:38:53 AM

No need to quote it all, man  Sad

I'll let mods decide if this is the wrong board... surely it's not anything technical... or is it?

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:39:33 AM

i think mod will hard to decide for this post,on this board or off topic.
and about your clasification,it was so true..and i'm the number two,the man who only have some sathosi Grin

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 07:23:25 AM

and about your clasification,it was so true..and i'm the number two,the man who only have some sathosi Grin

Until you joined your signature campaign and started earning some coin, no?

This is a clever saint picture...Saint Bitconio, I like it. You should have some candles made...
GODLIKE (OP)

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:12:43 AM

But you are still on time to buy at least 1 BTC, dude... cost is not prohibitive yet.
Enter the BTC world, exit the Satoshi world Cheesy WHILE YOU CAN!

Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:19:59 AM

Well, some people have to start somewhere, not everyone is able to buy 1 bitcoin right of the bat.
So they start of slow and try to increase the amount that they own, starting with the amount of satoshi.
GODLIKE (OP)

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:40:25 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 09:01:59 AM by GODLIKE

Well, some people have to start somewhere, not everyone is able to buy 1 bitcoin right of the bat.
So they start of slow and try to increase the amount that they own, starting with the amount of satoshi.

Sure, but despite this, in the future there will be people that will only own some Satoshi, and most of people owning more than 1 BTC now (or in the upcoming year) are the ones that will also have in the future.
Later on, price of 1 BTC will be prohibitive for a huge amount of people to buy, no matter if in 1 shot or 10 years.

Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:50:20 AM

We will see maybe that people who always do Faucets, maybe they will make there satoshi to 1 bitcoin one day.
When that happens that 1 bitcoin can be 10K dollar so there time was worth it. Tongue

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 09:03:01 AM

love it !  Grin

GODLIKE (OP)

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:15:52 AM

We will see maybe that people who always do Faucets, maybe they will make there satoshi to 1 bitcoin one day.
When that happens that 1 bitcoin can be 10K dollar so there time was worth it. Tongue

Man, faucets will pee less and less Satoshi while BTC value will be increasing.
That's because Bitcoin is NOT the referral value, $ (or €) is the referral value.
You don't obtain Satoshis now based on BTC, but based on $ that advertising pays to the people that build the faucets.
When BTC value will increase, those $ will be less and less, and consequently the Satoshis given by the faucets will be less and less.
There's no way to turn around this: if you believe in Bitcoin, you also believe that one day the value of 1 BTC will be enormous.
That's why i say, with other words: OWN 1 BTC TODAY, BECAUSE TOMORROW YOU WILL PROBABLY NOT ABLE TO GET IT.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:40:17 AM

This is very true. Some people believe in Bitcoin and buy multiple Bitcoins, and then there are people that absolutely hate the idea of Bitcoin and will probably only own a couple thousand satoshi.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:43:40 AM

Well I hope that I am in the the BTC categorie. I have some bitcoin, but I want to collect more.
I wish my family use bitcoins too that in the future is a good retirement for them.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:47:30 AM

This is true, but I think most people who believe in the potential that bitcoin has will eventually, one way or another get to that 1 bitcoin or more someday.
I also think it's true that some people don't have the option to buy 1 bitcoin right away as they start but the true people who are into it will find a way to get there.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:17:10 AM

I believe that people who is starting to know about bitcoin that they will just have 1 bitcoin or more and the other that doesn't have well they have still there fiat money. They can survive.
faridkifly

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:22:25 AM

i think im "The one that own satoshi" because i always fail to save my satoshi.. because of gambling, i've lost a lot of satoshi and it make me sick.
since today, i'll try to save my satoshi to turn into "The one who own bitcoin"  Cool
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:26:12 AM

every payday just snag a small portion of btc. It really adds
up and within a year or 2 you will definitely be the owner of
bitcoin and not just satoshi without investing a ton up front.

GODLIKE (OP)

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:39:37 AM

This is true, but I think most people who believe in the potential that bitcoin has will eventually, one way or another get to that 1 bitcoin or more someday.
I also think it's true that some people don't have the option to buy 1 bitcoin right away as they start but the true people who are into it will find a way to get there.

This is Cognitive Dissonance, dude, you are refusing reality.
If you are here, much probably you think Bitcoin will take over most FIAT currencies on the planet.
This means Bitcoin will reach an enormous value.

But there will only be at max 21 MILLION BTC in circulation.
This means that NO MORE THAN 21 MILLION PEOPLE CAN OWN AT LEAST 1 BTC.

This also means that because we are nearly 7 BILLIONS, only SOME of these people will have at least 1 BTC.

ALL THE REST WILL ONLY OWN SOME SATOSHI.

I'm not even counting another matter: some people have millions of BTC. I don't know the exact number, but in example alleged Satoshi Nakamoto - Craig Wright owns 1.1 MILLIONS BTC. But there are other whales around.

Just deal with it.

1anonymous

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:04:13 PM

Reality is BTC failed a minor stress test, it cannot handle millions or billions of transactions a day, period.

Reality is BTC will not dominate any part of the global economy.

Reality is BTC has never and will never be accepted by mainstream people who are clueless about crypto.

Reality a tiny percentage of people will own some btc and most of the world will never own a satoshi or a bitcoin.

Reality is people already fall into two categories, a tiny minority own some btc be it full btc or fractions ie. satoshi, and the huge majority of people that will NEVER own any bitcoin period.
GODLIKE (OP)

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:17:08 PM

Reality is BTC failed a minor stress test, it cannot handle millions or billions of transactions a day, period.

Reality is BTC will not dominate any part of the global economy.

Reality is BTC has never and will never be accepted by mainstream people who are clueless about crypto.

Reality a tiny percentage of people will own some btc and most of the world will never own a satoshi or a bitcoin.

Reality is people already fall into two categories, a tiny minority own some btc be it full btc or fractions ie. satoshi, and the huge majority of people that will NEVER own any bitcoin period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: