Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you use a bitcoin concierge, willing to buy & deliver you anything?  (Read 448 times)
primecoin (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:25:34 AM

Been thinking of doing this in my local city for a while now.

- A concierge service that exclusively accepts bitcoin to get and deliver goods directly to you. Legal goods of course!

Do you like it? Would you use it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:27:31 AM

I'm in where are you located?!

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:32:26 AM

- A concierge service that exclusively accepts bitcoin to get and deliver goods directly to you. Legal goods of course!

trust is an issue. so as long as you are using it as a local service in your town. and the people in your town know where you live to sue you if you trn out to be a theif then great..

however if you want your personal life separate from your business life. you could simply ask people to sign a message using an address that has funds.. that way you know they can afford the goods (much like retailers balance check peoples debit cards/cheques. but funds dont move for a few days).

and then do payment on delivery. where they pay you at the door step before you hand over the goods.

escrows are another thing, look into localbitcoin as your mechanism for transfer

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
primecoin (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:33:07 AM

I could cover all of London and greater London too if I got some buddies to join me. Do you think it would be useful to people?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:36:06 AM

I could cover all of London and greater London too if I got some buddies to join me. Do you think it would be useful to people?

getting a weekly groceries from tesco's/asda/morrisons would be really useful.
edit
to save you time lugging around peoples shopping.. you could also put funds onto retail gift cards and sell them for bitcoin. that way people can order groceries themselves without you needing to do the hard work

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
fastdice_alchemist

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 10:39:23 AM

Not sure where you guys are from, but in my country when you buy your groceries if you spend enough they deliver it to you for free anyway :p. There are a lot of different things people could argue, like getting your own products and necessities is good for exercise or whatever, but I can see this possibly being good. Keep working on it Smiley
primecoin (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:41:19 AM

trust is an issue. so as long as you are using it as a local service in your town. and the people in your town know where you live to sue you if you trn out to be a theif then great..

however if you want your personal life separate from your business life. you could simply ask people to sign a message using an address that has funds.. that way you know they can afford the goods (much like retailers balance check peoples debit cards/cheques. but funds dont move for a few days).

and then do payment on delivery. where they pay you at the door step before you hand over the goods.

escrows are another thing, look into localbitcoin as your mechanism for transfer

I'd be willing to be open and public so that my customers could be hidden. Yeah I agree, localbitcoins would be a good mechanism for transfer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: