Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig is not satoshi  (Read 2518 times)
chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:22:38 PM

To have a master is not a proof to be Satoshi. This guy is completly fake the evidence says that.
Now if you want to believe that this scammer is Satoshi do whatever you want. I dont think anyone care Tongue

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
celebreze32

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:45:48 PM

Craig Wright IS NOT inventor of Bitcoin

Proof?

Circumstantial evidence is not proof. Opinions are like buttholes, we all have one.

so many proof all this days. Do your research and you can easy find out the proof that you want. Fake crypto keys, fake blog posts, fake supercomputer, fake education. This guy is completly fake.

Three of his Masters degrees were confirmed by one of the universities.

How many Masters degrees do you have?

Your level of contempt for someone who has done nothing to you is akin to this group of monkeys I saw on YouTube viciously murdering one of their brethren.

He claimed to have at least one PhD from Charles Sturt University, but that university denied ever awarding him a PhD. If he hasn't got any PhDs he's not entitled to call himself a doctor. He's being prosecuted by the Australian tax office, and his super computer doesn't exist according to the company he claims helped make it.

http://ftalphaville.ft.com/2015/12/11/2147499/doubts-grow-over-craig-s-wrights-connection-to-satoshi-nakamoto/

Wright’s academic credentials are also being questioned more explicitly. The Australian reported on Friday that the university affiliated with Wright’s academic profile, the Charles Sturt University, had denied awarding doctorate qualifications itself. Their statement went as follows:

Mr Wright has not been awarded a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) by CSU. Between May 2011 and May 2014 Mr Wright was an adjunct academic at CSU. Adjunct academics undertake unpaid academic work and are not formally employed by the university.”
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:52:33 PM

Proof?

Circumstantial evidence is not proof. Opinions are like buttholes, we all have one.

so many proof all this days. Do your research and you can easy find out the proof that you want. Fake crypto keys, fake blog posts, fake supercomputer, fake education. This guy is completly fake.

Three of his Masters degrees were confirmed by one of the universities.

How many Masters degrees do you have?

Your level of contempt for someone who has done nothing to you is akin to this group of monkeys I saw on YouTube viciously murdering one of their brethren.

*Circumstantial evidence is not proof. Opinions are like buttholes, we all have one*     >.> wtf

*Your level of contempt for someone who has done nothing to you is akin to this group of monkeys I saw on YouTube viciously murdering one of their brethren.*

Oh thank god it's really TPTB

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:53:25 PM

I have not been able to confirm that he claimed PhDs from CSU. I read he also studied in London. I heard on video he claimed 3 masters degrees and maybe 2 doctorates but he also said, "I forget exactly what I have".

He has 3 more Masters degrees than most of you do.

And he apparently was mining Bitcoin. I can't see where he has claimed to be Satoshi. It is true that miners run Bitcoin. If he was mining back in 2009 and had spent the $1 million he claims on mining equipment, then he was likely literally running Bitcoin. And he may have a lot of mined BTC.

Why do you hate him for mining Bitcoin?

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/who-is-craig-wright-and-how-likely-is-it-that-hes-behind-bitcoin

During the interview, the person the transcript names as Wright says: “I did my best to try and hide the fact that I’ve been running bitcoin since 2009 but I think it’s getting – most – most – by the end of this half the world is going to bloody know.”

Guardian Australia has been unable to independently verify the authenticity of the transcripts published by Gizmodo, or whether the transcript is an accurate reflection of the audio if the interview took place. It is also not clear whether the phrase “running” refers merely to the process of mining bitcoin using a computer.

chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:59:09 PM

To be an early miner not mean that you are and Satoshi. Many ppl do mining this days.
This Craig was a cook in 92' and after 20 years he forget how many master and degrees he has.. oκ The story seems legit..   Grin

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:59:31 PM

I have not been able to confirm that he claimed PhDs from CSU. I read he also studied in London. I heard on video he claimed 3 masters degrees and maybe 2 doctorates but he also said, "I forget exactly what I have".

He has 3 more Masters degrees than most of you do.

And he apparently was mining Bitcoin. I can't see where he has claimed to be Satoshi. It is true that miners run Bitcoin. If he was mining back in 2009 and had spent the $1 million he claims on mining equipment, then he was likely literally running Bitcoin. And he may have a lot of mined BTC.

Why do you hate him for mining Bitcoin?

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/who-is-craig-wright-and-how-likely-is-it-that-hes-behind-bitcoin

During the interview, the person the transcript names as Wright says: “I did my best to try and hide the fact that I’ve been running bitcoin since 2009 but I think it’s getting – most – most – by the end of this half the world is going to bloody know.”

Guardian Australia has been unable to independently verify the authenticity of the transcripts published by Gizmodo, or whether the transcript is an accurate reflection of the audio if the interview took place. It is also not clear whether the phrase “running” refers merely to the process of mining bitcoin using a computer.

Sorry TPTB. This time will be me extremely short. More than you. Read this article and will find the answer about your level of knowledge about Dr. Wright (to not forget alias Satoshi Nakamoto declaring this without asked by no one):

http://www.wired.com/2015/12/bitcoins-creator-satoshi-nakamoto-is-probably-this-unknown-australian-genius/
jyakulis

Activity: 468

J

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:06:49 PM

Oh, so Satoshi thinks it's a commodity. Interesting.

I don't really agree but Satoshi said it.

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:16:30 PM

Clip 6: Thoughts regarding if there a role for government in Bitcoin.

It's kinda disappointing if indeed there is a role of government on Bitcoin
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:21:32 PM

An economic commodity only requires it be a fungible good. It is doesn't require it be a tangible good.

Do you wish to argue Bitcoin is not a fungible good?

Clip 2: (Part A) Dr. Wright says money is a commodity and explains how that relates to Bitcoin. He says that Bitcoin is a commodity.

In economics, a commodity is a substantially fungible marketable item produced to satisfy wants or needs.

Craig Wright is correct. You are not.

CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 01:27:01 PM

You do realise that the guy does not have a PhD and has been therefore falsely calling himself a "doctor"?

Also his master degrees are actually not very valuable at all (it is not such a secret that you can easily buy degrees at secondary universities in Australia).

It is pretty clear that this guy is basically a conman and the personality of Satoshi (from the posts he made) does not seem to match that at all.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:27:41 PM

Sorry TPTB. This time will be me extremely short. More than you. Read this article and will find the answer about your level of knowledge about Dr. Wright (to not forget alias Satoshi Nakamoto declaring this without asked by no one):

http://www.wired.com/2015/12/bitcoins-creator-satoshi-nakamoto-is-probably-this-unknown-australian-genius/

Learn to read. No where in that article does Wright claim to be Satoshi.

He appears to be professional Bitcoin miner.

He did appear to encourage people think he was closely associated with Satoshi by using keys and email addresses that were similar enough that the most people wouldn't notice the difference, but he never appears to claim that. Obviously he is not stupid enough to believe no one would notice the differences. Think it out.

My guess is he was using these methods to gain funding to mine with.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:34:23 PM

You do realise that the guy does not have a PhD and has been therefore falsely calling himself a "doctor"?

Is that a crime?

That might be an efficient way to raise money for mining. Give the impression you are running a research and development operation (i.e. obtaining a supercomputer), while using the raised funds to mine BTC.

Also his master degrees are actually not very valuable at all (it is not such a secret that you can easily buy degrees at secondary universities in Australia).

Every person is free to judge the value of any certificate. Afaik, that doesn't make it a crime.

Some people have certificates and act like dunces or assholes. I could really careless. All I care is what did he do to us that gives us the contempt to judge and attack this man?

He hasn't done a damn thing to harm me. What did he do to you CIYAM? Are you a control freak that puts your nose up every anus for no reason? I thought we are a libertarian community?

It is pretty clear that this guy is basically a conman and the personality of Satoshi (from the posts he made) does not seem to match that at all.

No it is not clear. He may be a clever marketer.

Where is your proof he broke the law?

Where is the victim? Victimless crimes are a perfect example of white people who own Volvos and want to fuck with everyone else's life so their sidewalks won't have cracks.

Do you expect everyone to run their life the way you would? Without a crime against a victim, I have no reason to hate the man. I don't want to make the world a perfect hell.

jyakulis

J

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:38:25 PM

An economic commodity only requires it be a fungible good. It is doesn't require it be a tangible good.

Clip 2: (Part A) Dr. Wright says money is a commodity and explains how that relates to Bitcoin. He says that Bitcoin is a commodity.

In economics, a commodity is a substantially fungible marketable item produced to satisfy wants or needs.

I don't believe currency has to be a commodity at all. Did tallysticks serve any purpose other than as a currency? Was colonial script a commodity? What about greenbacks?

You are trying to fit something into a mold that doesn't exist. Just because money has typically been a commodity does not mean it has to be.

I'm saying separate currency from commodity in general.

You saying a commodity does not have to be tangible is essentially an oxymoron.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 01:40:47 PM

Is that a crime?

Yes it is (at least in Australia and I mean to put the letters PhD after your name when you don't actually have one not the term "doctor" as a title which is only a crime if you are pretending to be a medical doctor which of course doesn't require a PhD in the first place) - I also suggest you stop with the ad-hominims on everyone that is simply pointing out the obvious (that the guy is a fraud).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:41:39 PM

Did you not just see the evidence that he provided? Craig Wright is the inventor of Bitcoin, deal with it.

no he is not, he did not proves anything about signing a msg, he is a confirmed impostor

why people believe everything so easily is beyond me

Craig is not the author. He had the wrong signature. You can find proof by Gavin

I'm a bit new to all this, I saw lots of thing about this guy and as far as I saw he never claimed to be Satoshi.
But what are you talking about when saying he had the wrong signature? I don't understand!

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:42:22 PM

I don't believe currency has to be a commodity at all. Did tallysticks serve any purpose other than as a currency? Was colonial script a commodity? What about greenbacks?

Study the definition of the word fungible.

Currencies of exchange are fungible, otherwise they don't function very well.

One of the properties of money is fungible (so as to be an efficient unit-of-exchange).

The phrase "economic commodity" does not mean what you think it does. It doesn't mean raw materials.

jyakulis

J

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:44:09 PM

One of the properties of money is fungible (so as to be an efficient unit-of-exchange).

The phrase "economic commodity" does not mean what you think it does. It doesn't mean raw materials.

It's an oxymoron by the very definition of commodity.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:49:51 PM

Is that a crime?

Yes it is (at least in Australia) - I also suggest you stop with the ad-hominims on everyone that is simply pointing out the obvious (that the guy is a fraud).

So let it be proven then. I have not yet seen a conviction.

I have written nothing against your person. Quote me to prove otherwise. You can not find a single ad-hominem statement against you.

I am saying that people (not just you) who think they are the judge and jury, are violating due process.

Obvious without due process. Is that the kind of fucked up world you want to live in?

Additionally I personally think victimless crimes are part of the apparatus that we want to destroy in the Libertarian world.

I don't understand why you feel both compelled and entitled to attack someone on issues which have not been proven with full evidence discovery process.

You can not prove he has broken the law. You have not done discovery on his entire educational background. And you also haven't proven that he definitively claimed he has 2 doctorates. Even in the conference video, he qualified that statement with, "I am not sure what I have".

He may be a conman, but we don't yet have irrefutable proof. And we need some victims to come forth.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:53:43 PM

It's an oxymoron by the very definition of commodity.

In economics, the definition for commodity is not the same as the general definition for commodity.

You are a n00b non-economist, thus you use the wrong definition. That is not Wright's error. It is yours.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 01:54:31 PM

Even in the conference video, he qualified that statement with, "I am not sure what I have".

Well the ATO are pretty sure that he didn't *have* what he claimed to as they don't just randomly raid homes in search of evidence against someone they think has defrauded them of 45M AUD.

Seriously - I am not saying whether or not he is guilty of anything (it is up to the legal system to decide that) but his attitude and actions are completely at odds with the Satoshi that used to post on this forum (and much more aligned with the sort of things you'd expect from a conman).

It is strange as to why you are defending this guy so badly - perhaps he is the marketing guy you are wanting for your new coin? (if so you might want to reconsider that strategy) Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: