Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waoo ... WHATSAPP ON WEB  (Read 325 times)
mohsin qureshi (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:13:53 PM

Do you know? Whatsapp is on web now, for the first time, millions of you will have the ability to use WhatsApp on your web browser. To connect your web browser to your WhatsApp client, simply open (web.whatsapp.com) in your Google Chrome browser. Remember this facility is only on Google Chrome browser so far. You will see a QR code. Scan the code inside of WhatsApp, and you’re ready to go. You have now paired WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp web client. Your phone needs to stay connected to the internet for our web client to work, and please make sure to install the latest version of WhatsApp on your phone. Wink
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:16:33 PM

just use Telegram and use ANY device you want (Linux/OSX/Win/iPhone/Android)
Why should I pay for a messenger?Huh

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:19:45 PM

Why is this a thread or news? Whatsapp has been on the web for months. I use it and it works amazingly well but other than that why didi you posted this?
mohsin qureshi (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:43:26 PM

Why is this a thread or news? Whatsapp has been on the web for months. I use it and it works amazingly well but other than that why didi you posted this?
You are right, but so many people still not know about it, becasue in Smart Phones, whatsapp use easily, but its also new for me, specially its good for those people who did not used smart phones, like old people, my father is also so happy. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: