Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do DICE BOTS Actually Work For You?  (Read 2792 times)
Yoga4 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:35:36 PM

I've downloaded about 4 different DICE Bots in an experiment to see if they actually increase your profit. The Bots I have used do not predict the hash, but rather use the hash seed to determine the best way to profit in a session. I have not been successful, and even if I profit, its not by a margin in which I feel the bot is actually making a difference. Have any of you had any luck with DICE Bots, and if so, which ones? Also, is there any strategy you have found that has worked for you.
yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:38:28 PM

Gambling is mathematically unprofitable because of the house edge.
No amount of strategies or bots will help his.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:38:51 PM

Lol thanks for the biggest laugh I had today "use the hash seed to determine the best way to profit", yeah right....
Some people are just plain stupid but this is taking it to the next level.
Pony789

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:41:50 PM

What bots can do for you is to help you make bet automatically, and that's all of it. It won't help you get a better profit and there is no way it can "use the hash seed to determine the best way to profit". Also you should be careful that some of the so-called dice bots out there are contains malware.

Yoga4 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:42:03 PM

Lol thanks for the biggest laugh I had today "use the hash seed to determine the best way to profit", yeah right....
Some people are just plain stupid but this is taking it to the next level.

I am new to bitcoin, new to hash rates, new to bots, so I am glad I made you laugh. This post is on here for the exact reason you are laughing, and that is simply for the fact I have no idea what they honestly do. I came on here to see if people have experience, and whether or not they have been successful.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:46:05 PM

Never really thought someone would actually create a bot for dice game. Is it really possible to win using those bots like it could predict the outcome?
EAs for the FOREX trading isn't working well even when programmers were paid very well to create it. I use to work with someone who could write a bot for Forex software but really, its just a waste.
Not for long you could receive a negative feedback if proven not working.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yoga4 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:49:59 PM

Never really thought someone would actually create a bot for dice game. Is it really possible to win using those bots like it could predict the outcome?
EAs for the FOREX trading isn't working well even when programmers were paid very well to create it. I use to work with someone who could write a bot for Forex software but really, its just a waste.

Ive done research, and have seen bots which calculate the hash seed and determine if your bet will be a winning or losing outcome. With this being said, I have been unable to find one of these scripts for free, and I'm not going to pay for something that sounds way to good to be true. However, I did find 4 free Bots which I can load, enter the hash seed, set my bets accordingly, and then just let it go. It does NOT CALCULATE the outcome of the hash so I am really not sure why entering the hash seed is necessary. It does work, but its not working to a point where its worth it in my opinion. I'm new to this, and the idea, I figure this place would be best to see if there is anyone that actually has experience.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:53:08 PM

Ive done research, and have seen bots which calculate the hash seed and determine if your bet will be a winning or losing outcome. With this being said, I have been unable to find one of these scripts for free, and I'm not going to pay for something that sounds way to good to be true. However, I did find 4 free Bots which I can load, enter the hash seed, set my bets accordingly, and then just let it go. It does NOT CALCULATE the outcome of the hash so I am really not sure why entering the hash seed is necessary. It does work, but its not working to a point where its worth it in my opinion. I'm new to this, and the idea, I figure this place would be best to see if there is anyone that actually has experience.
Well then I just feel pity for you. Just search for SHA512 or SHA256 hash, and see if it can be "guessed"
Yoga4 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:59:56 PM

Well then I just feel pity for you. Just search for SHA512 or SHA256 hash, and see if it can be "guessed"

You'd be surprised on the crazy scripts in the deep web and crap. I mean its happened before, players walking away with thousands and thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin by using a script that work. Hey, its not easy, and thats not what I am even looking for. I am just seeing if anyone has had success with a bot that is automatic. Whether its certain settings, strategies, etc.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:04:15 PM

You'd be surprised on the crazy scripts in the deep web and crap. I mean its happened before, players walking away with thousands and thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin by using a script that work. Hey, its not easy, and thats not what I am even looking for. I am just seeing if anyone has had success with a bot that is automatic. Whether its certain settings, strategies, etc.
SHA256, being guessed by script kiddies, yup can totally believe that /sarcasm
You do know it was created by NSA for encryption right?
Yoga4 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:06:27 PM

SHA256, being guessed by script kiddies, yup can totally believe that /sarcasm
You do know it was created by NSA for encryption right?

How would I know that if I already admitted I am new to this whole idea?
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:07:52 PM

I've downloaded about 4 different DICE Bots in an experiment to see if they actually increase your profit. The Bots I have used do not predict the hash, but rather use the hash seed to determine the best way to profit in a session. I have not been successful, and even if I profit, its not by a margin in which I feel the bot is actually making a difference. Have any of you had any luck with DICE Bots, and if so, which ones? Also, is there any strategy you have found that has worked for you.

there is no such thing my friend , don't buy or use any of these bots unless they offer faster bets and you want to bet faster
there is no working bot that can use the hash , otherwise you will see all of dice sites now bankrupt
most dice bots only offer faster speed , if you want that then yes you may buy it but in general I suggest you to never buy such thing cause they are waste of money
about the strategy , all strategies will work good for a short period of time but then there is no working strategy
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:09:05 PM

How would I know that if I already admitted I am new to this whole idea?
I did say google it you know, search for "SHA256 encryption" and "SHA512 encryption". P.S: While you installed/ran/downloaded , also check for viruses or malware that steal your pass/bitcoins if you use a desktop wallet.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:10:17 PM

On the dark web? If you download this type of bot or software from there than your bitcoin may be stolen. There are lots of malware don't download them, search about hidden tear (type of malware) that encrypt file. Than you may realize what is the risk of using software which contain malware.

There are also reports from dice bot users, there coin getting withdrawn without their notice. Be aware of this bots.

nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:10:32 PM

No actually! Busted all fund with bot lol.
But i left it for whole night. Maybe should stop loss

KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:11:44 PM

There is no bot that can always make money out of dice sites. Its making your rolls quicker and if youre lucky, you get some money. If not, you will lose all your money. I use it to keep the earnings/losses in sight by betting small amounts over the time instead of betting one big amount directly.
There is no real stategy on these 50/50 gamble games other than luck. If youre lucky, you win. If nit, you lose.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:13:45 PM

Nope. If you have a script that can reverse a SHA256/512 hash easily (in like O(n)) time or something, you'll be so rich selling the 0 day seeing that the entire internet is protected by encryption alone. Dice bots are simply using martingale/etc strategies to try have a larger edge against the house, and math says they'll lose at the end anyhow.

Most 'dice bots' you find on the darknet is usually trojans packaged with a rudimentary dice bot instead.
Yoga4 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:35:47 PM

Thanks for all the info. The bots I was using require me to just paste a code in my console.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:44:08 PM

They actually work for the first time after that either I'm blocked out of the game or my account is banned.If you're a dice player at some good reputed site I highly advise not to use any bots as it will land your account into trouble.I have actually purchased a dice bot from this forum and had my account banned.Better I don't disclose the names!
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:53:47 PM

You would need Quantum computing to guess a SHA256/512 hash at this point.

To crack the algorithm you would need like a billion years or something. Probably will go down as time goes on but still.

There have been numerous discussions about beating the house edge, but the closest you can get is like 49.18 or something like that on a 1% house edge site.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: