Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:43:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do DICE BOTS Actually Work For You?  (Read 2792 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:58:48 PM

I've downloaded about 4 different DICE Bots in an experiment to see if they actually increase your profit. The Bots I have used do not predict the hash, but rather use the hash seed to determine the best way to profit in a session. I have not been successful, and even if I profit, its not by a margin in which I feel the bot is actually making a difference. Have any of you had any luck with DICE Bots, and if so, which ones? Also, is there any strategy you have found that has worked for you.

There's no chance that a bot can determine "a better way to profit". The best it can do is try to apply some statistics and use that, but since it's all random, it won't do you much good in the end.
And another thing; be careful when you're downloading dice bots, as some are known to have attached trojans and wallet stealer mallware on them.

cheers
Yoga4 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:08:57 AM

I've downloaded about 4 different DICE Bots in an experiment to see if they actually increase your profit. The Bots I have used do not predict the hash, but rather use the hash seed to determine the best way to profit in a session. I have not been successful, and even if I profit, its not by a margin in which I feel the bot is actually making a difference. Have any of you had any luck with DICE Bots, and if so, which ones? Also, is there any strategy you have found that has worked for you.

There's no chance that a bot can determine "a better way to profit". The best it can do is try to apply some statistics and use that, but since it's all random, it won't do you much good in the end.
And another thing; be careful when you're downloading dice bots, as some are known to have attached trojans and wallet stealer mallware on them.

cheers

Thank you everyone for such help on this topic. I need to be more careful on what I am downloading thats for sure. I will try out my auto roll bot just to see if I can develop my own strategy, but also keep in mind that there is always a house edge. Thanks everyone.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:04:28 AM

I've tried some of the Primedice's bots. That includes dicebot, the bot from Paradocks, and other console based bots.

Overall my experience with them are all pretty good although dicebot didn't work after I switched to a Mac because there's no version for Mac. MDMA's bot for Primedice was glitchy, but I had the best experience with Paradocks'. It was able to process a lot, and I mean a lot of bets in a second. They dark interface was also very attractive compared to Primedice's usual UI.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:04:33 AM

Well, I use the built-in rollin bot to level up the faucet. I am just about to reach level 2 Grin. I left once the freebitco bot running and when I came back I had no funds. I guess unless you manage to hack the site, the is no way to ensure you profit.

It is easy to create a bots to work for any site but very difficult to make any profit from these bots. So there is no use to come up any bots for these dice sites. If you play for long time sure every one will lose money to these dice sites because of house edge. Since some times loses may go up continuously so very difficult to come up with strategy to make profits from these bots.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:25:19 AM

well i have tried one time with dice bots and it is horrible trying to get that to work. and while there is some trick i wan to test it out, i realise that it is not as easy to do that even tho the bot can handle quite a number of varieties. however, i am still scary if it follows my instruction correctly and hence i still need to test it out before trying. so in the end i gave up and use the site autobet.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:59:43 AM

I think that when you are playing dice, human control is the best. Bots can't adapt to the situation as well as humans can.

Bots may work in the short term; but they will not work in the long run due to the odds and the house edge.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:32:17 AM

I think that when you are playing dice, human control is the best. Bots can't adapt to the situation as well as humans can.

Bots may work in the short term; but they will not work in the long run due to the odds and the house edge.

I dont think so. Basically it is almost the same whether using bot or manually click, what is the different is the time that you take. Let say you are aim 1btc wagered. If you using bot you will probably using around 30 minutes and if you do manually you will take a longer time and your adrenaline will be move to want to bet higher and in the end you lose your balance without achieve your goals
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:18:44 AM

Dice bots don't work. They don't "predict based on the hash". If they say that, they're lying. Most bots are martingale bots, or another strategy bot. Dice are meant to be unpredictable. If there was a way you could get +EV, Dice wouldn't exist.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:02:30 AM

I've never used a bot because I don't believe I can make more profits of by using a bot.
I don't think I'll win more by using a bot so I would rather not use it.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:43:24 AM

It depends what you mean by "working". Yes the work by automatting the betting proccess, but you still have the same chances of winning.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:56:29 AM

Yeah prefer to bet manually, i ever play with bot and the bot eat all my balance, then the bot I let it to run, and I lived to go buy food, when I got home, all my balance runs out Sad
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:09:17 AM

No, in never. Bots are fine for saving a lot of clicking and for quickly changing "strategies", but those are not money making dice prediction machines. However on the other hand if you set your bot loose (typo, or just using a dumb strategy) it can easily gamble away all your funds in seconds.
txbtc

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:15:22 AM

I seriously always doubt why even people buy the bots, when almost all sites provides the automatic betting ( yes its good for those who need functions like prerolls and such ) but otherwise I have seen people buying simple bots which just gamble at a general way. If you dont trust the site, dont play there, because it can also cheat in other way, if you do trust them , do completely !
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:32:47 PM

They work to automate things you dont want to do yourself.  As regards long term there is no way unless you are faucet whoring.  Its simple math, if you play you play for fun.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:44:46 PM

I simply don't believe in winning anything from dice games so either you use bot and built in auto betting no difference in the end result. So don't want to waste again time in creating bot for coming up with my own strategy. I just play this dice game some times for fun so for me no difference and I never ever tried any bot for these games.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:06:08 PM

My experience with dice bots isn't good, two bots that i donwloaded had virus and i had luck and my antivirus found them. If not provably these bots would stolen my bits. And the other bot was a faster system of losing on my bets. To win on dice you need luck , and if you use a bot you will need the same luck or a bit faster one.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:12:22 PM

Dice bots only let you roll the dice faster but the chance of winning still remains the same. Unless you are using martingale strategy where you are making lots of roll, there is no difference whether you use bots or not.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:21:43 PM

Dicebots only work when you want to increase the betting speed. Otherwise mathematically its impossible. Also, increasing the speed of your bets was only possible on some sites. I remember a few people on pd2 claimed that they got 10bets/sec or more.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:35:54 PM

I have never tried these bots out. I think it wouldn't be as fun to play dice as I normally would.
I think I'll try it some time but just don't think it's my cup of tea.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:36:40 PM

Dicebots only work when you want to increase the betting speed.

Not really because some people use dice bots to use some strategy like switch after X wins or lossses and some other things. Bots make it easier for dice player instead of having to click it by themselves. I said strategy but I do know that no strategy works, only variances works
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: