Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aggressive DASH trolls - Intimidation Tactics  (Read 2696 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:19:14 AM

Don't forget two hate threads attacking me personally.

One labeled me as "the cancer of bitcointalk". I'm particularly proud of that one; if they really hate me that much, I'm doing something right. Forum mods deleted it I think. Bummer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:09:01 AM

lol, no you haven't seen anything yet Eduardo. i have all kinds of plans for the trolls. here pretty soon i will propose a budget to hire a private investigator to look into dash trolls and report back all their info. the next phase will be more personal where we hire people to go to their neighborhood and let their neighbors know what they are up to. i think their employers would be interested too. it will all be in accordance with the non-aggression principle (NAP) and will use the power of shaming. imagine seeing a billboard everyday with your mug and troll quotes posted for the whole world to see.
we have more important thing to focus on now but in the near future we will make you famous infamous.

yawn, troll harder next time or i'm going to put you on ignore, right after i dox you.

Haha. is it the same person who threatened a whole family(including children) ? in dash forum?

hey dash shills out there...never sell your home and gamble it on Evan/DASH  Wink

this guy is a psycho killer in the making  Grin
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:12:26 AM

Everybody on this thread would do well to remember this is just an internet forum.
DrkLvr_ (OP)

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:48:45 PM

Everybody on this thread would do well to remember this is just an internet forum.

MasterMined710 doesn't seem to think so. He wants to put up billboards and publicly shame anyone that has a problem with Dash. Not just that, but most of the Dash supporters in this thread are trying as hard as they can to downplay it

Haha. is it the same person who threatened a whole family(including children) ? in dash forum?

It might be the same guy, or it might not. This kind of behavior seems to be normal and accepted in their community

DrkLvr_ (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:19:50 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 03:43:26 PM by DrkLvr_

Yeah, if this was another coin Spoetnik would be all over it like a pig in shit. But since DASH pays his salary the hypocrite has fuck all to say
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:39:33 PM

Yeah, if this was another coin Spoetnik would be all over it like a pig in shit. But since DASH pays his salary the hypocrite has fuck all to say

I was agreeing with you..

And if you ask nicely i can get you a coupon code for your next paid trolling services.
You know what i am feeling generous today..
Free Coupon codes for everyone !
Just use code "FUD2016" with your next paid Trolling invoice and get 30% off the regular price.
Order Today ..don't wait act now ..short supply on this limited time offer.

And you all thought i was a bad guy..
You see what i do for you guys ?

PS:
PM me for the full FUD / Trolling packages and prices.

Don't forget our Moto / company slogan... FUD first and Ask Questions Later !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:40:29 PM

Another thread from Trolleros?

LOL

To OP thanks for the lol and for the big :

Edit:

And Dash Thread TOP 2 (in 2 categories):

Top 10 Topics (by Replies)   

1.Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion      285388
2.[ANN][DASH] Dash | First Anonymous Coin | Inventor of X11, DGW, Darksend and InstantX      112557
3.NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information      53072

Top 10 Topics (by Views)

1.Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion      11601269
2.[ANN][DASH] Dash | First Anonymous Coin | Inventor of X11, DGW, Darksend and InstantX      5255857
3.OFFICIAL CGMINER mining software thread for linux/win/osx/mips/arm/r-pi 4.9.2      4021292
DrkLvr_ (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:42:40 PM

I was agreeing with you..

Oh, my bad

Hey Lebular, that FAIL poster would make a great new Logo for Dash.
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:49:13 PM

Top 5 Trolleros :
All confirmed to be heavily invested in Monero and thinking that it's Dash faults, but it's only their fault because well nothing new there, the new version is only to resolve problems and make it usable, no innovation nothing more than make it USABLE)

shItEater (confirmed Fascist) (confirmed scammer hashfast) (confirmed insulting too)
arielbit (confirmed lowest troll level ever) (confirmed stupid problem with rat)
smoothie (confirmed spammer and heavily bag holder of moronero) (confirmed spammer with 5 post in a shoot)
DrkLvr_ (confirmed stupidest and aggresive)
smooth (UNconfirmed dev of moronero)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:56:54 PM

MasterMined710 doesn't seem to think so. He wants to put up billboards and publicly shame anyone that has a problem with Dash. Not just that, but most of the Dash supporters in this thread are trying as hard as they can to downplay it

Its not really all that hard to downplay this thread, specially after you created so many other dumb threads directed against Dash in this Altcoin Discussion section alone.
And also considering the way you behave in our ANN Dash forum .. lets just say you achieved a certain troll reputation by now which directly undermines your credibility.

But hey, go ahead if that makes you feel better. At least it provides us all with some entertainment in here, although i'm not sure everybody will feel the same in this altcoin discussion section
(i imagine most will probly think : oh great, another anti-Dash thread from an anti-Dash troll)

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
DrkLvr_ (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:06:28 PM

At least it provides us all with some entertainment

Thanks for admitting MasterMined710's aggressive intimidation tactics are entertainment to you. This proved my earlier statement where i said this behaviour is normal and accepted by the Dash community.

lol, no you haven't seen anything yet Eduardo. i have all kinds of plans for the trolls. here pretty soon i will propose a budget to hire a private investigator to look into dash trolls and report back all their info. the next phase will be more personal where we hire people to go to their neighborhood and let their neighbors know what they are up to. i think their employers would be interested too. it will all be in accordance with the non-aggression principle (NAP) and will use the power of shaming. imagine seeing a billboard everyday with your mug and troll quotes posted for the whole world to see.
we have more important thing to focus on now but in the near future we will make you famous infamous.

yawn, troll harder next time or i'm going to put you on ignore, right after i dox you.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:08:59 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 04:24:17 PM by qwizzie

yep, we at Dash are all for entertainment .. and relaxation .. and making a joke once or twice
and of course discussing the more serious Dash related topics.

This thread : pure entertainment

oh dear, he is holding a sword .. i hope that doesn't mean i'm spreading aggression too now ? Roll Eyes

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
DrkLvr_ (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:27:20 PM

I guess you don't realize how bad it makes you look trying to downplay those statements, but it's okay... keep on trying. That's where the real entertainment is

Dash Sad
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:10:57 PM

Would be great if threads like these didn't exist. The whole board is full with the DASH vs XMR hate threads and it is slowly making this whole alt section look pathetic and shady. Both sides have already issued enough warnings for the "newcomers" (implying they even exist currently) about each others projects.

I thought that the daily inflow of new shitcoins will kill this place, but that already stopped, seems you guys are doing a better job at it.

We as a community shouldn't stand for this type of behaviour from anyone.

Please correct this to:

We as the XMR community shouldn't stand for this type of behaviour from anyone.

Because no one else cares.

DrkLvr_ (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:48:50 PM

Would be great if threads like these didn't exist.

Funny, i don't see you complaining on any of the other hate threads. Just this one. Seems pretty biased.

Because no one else cares.

Now there's a bold statement. I bet you'll find many people who disagree. Thanks for sharing your biased point of view.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:18:46 PM

Funny, i don't see you complaining on any of the other hate threads. Just this one. Seems pretty biased.

I'm rarely on the forums recently and I came online today, this was on the top of the page in the alt section and is also a fresh thread (dated yesterday).

Indeed, I must seem very biased.

Edit: also this is purely a hate thread, not even speculatory or anything regarding the projects.

Now there's a bold statement. I bet you'll find many people who disagree. Thanks for sharing your biased point of view.

No one else except the 2 communities hating on eachother.

Attacking me won't get you anywhere.

DrkLvr_ (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:25:03 PM

Yep, whatever you say. Why not attack this thread showcasing WITH ACTUAL EVIDENCE the toxicity of certain alts communities towards members of the crypto community, while leaving the other threads based on nothing, alone.

Thanks so much for throwing your 2 cents into the mix.
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:09:42 PM

Shocked
i'm not familiar with that mastermined person you quoted but he seems like a real a-hole. whatever you do don't make a post about him and piss him off as there is no telling what he is capable of.
 Cool

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
DrkLvr_ (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:16:56 PM

Shocked
i'm not familiar with that mastermined person you quoted but he seems like a real a-hole. whatever you do don't make a post about him and piss him off as there is no telling what he is capable of.
 Cool

MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:32:16 PM

Shocked
 Cool

you're playing with fire bro. i hear he has a proposal to send dash drones equipped with thermal imaging to known trolls homes to monitor their fapping and post it on btctalk. you have been warned.

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: