Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer TAG gineta  (Read 920 times)
gineta (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 08:10:17 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2012, 11:04:20 AM by John (johnthedong)

I think Kelticfox need to have a scammer TAG hi is asking for private information and ID with not reason very possible for make usurpation of ID

Mod note: locked and edited for the absurdity of the thread.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 08:17:25 PM

This thread is a really bad idea.  Someone doing something you don't like or failing to do something you want them to do doesn't make them a scammer.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
gineta (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 08:19:00 PM

This thread is a really bad idea.  Someone doing something you don't like or failing to do something you want them to do doesn't make them a scammer.
Sorry hi do that to me and not moderator care and delete the post why I no go to do the seam to him. I really think sure is a scammer or possible a stupid fool
repentance

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 09:44:44 PM

Sorry hi do that to me and not moderator care and delete the post why I no go to do the seam to him.

Are you 12?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2012, 11:00:29 AM

I think Kelticfox need to have a scammer TAG hi is asking for private information and ID with not reason very possible for make usurpation of ID
Yeah, right, because I'm sure he wants to impersonate you and perhaps even abuse your -19 rating on #bitcoin-otc.  Can I have your ID as well, please?

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
repentance

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 11:09:35 AM

I love it when people on a crusade to "defend their reputation" end up totally destroying it by flinging shit at others and stamping their feet like two year olds.

Let it go, gineta, before you become a laughing-stock like usagi.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 11:45:28 AM

gineta, you're pushing your luck...
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 07:21:01 PM

This thread is a really bad idea.  Someone doing something you don't like or failing to do something you want them to do doesn't make them a scammer.

Lol? Where were you when Ian Bakewell defrauded CPA and broke his contract with us, then defamed me by claiming I was trying to clawback the money? Where were you when people were accusing me of misrepresenting the NAV of BMF when I had announced many times and even done interviews with mining companies that BMF provided added value by doing analysis?

Oh right, you were trolling the scam accusations against me because you didn't like how I did things. Nice job.
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 09:30:55 PM

This thread is a really bad idea.  Someone doing something you don't like or failing to do something you want them to do doesn't make them a scammer.

Lol? Where were you when Ian Bakewell defrauded CPA and broke his contract with us, then defamed me by claiming I was trying to clawback the money? Where were you when people were accusing me of misrepresenting the NAV of BMF when I had announced many times and even done interviews with mining companies that BMF provided added value by doing analysis?

Oh right, you were trolling the scam accusations against me because you didn't like how I did things. Nice job.

So what are you, usagi? Man / Woman / Transgender? You were claiming to be a man AND a woman, Olivier/Serena.

And while talking about bakeswell, I laugh so much:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112443.msg1226138#msg1226138

Whoops, usagi?
BTCKnowledge

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2012, 10:09:07 PM

Kelticfox is a cool guy. Don't listen to this BS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: