Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online pharmacy?  (Read 7540 times)
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:29:28 PM

I've seen some projects promoting this kind of stuff, something about pharmaceutical and medical industry but they were all just in the process of launching their websites and companies. I've never saw an online pharmacy accepting cryptocurrency and honestly I don't think there exists one. That's because the demand of bitcoin in this industry is not that high so pharmacy companies don't bother accepting bitcoin.
Simon_Shah

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:33:09 PM

Ecли этo нoвoввeдeниe дeйcтвитeльнo ceбя oпpaвдaeт, тo этo бyдeт зaмeчaтeльнo. Cлышaл, чтo ecли Bы, кaк мaйнep, иcпoльзyeтe тaкиe тexнoлoгии кaк видeoкapты для мaйнингa, дoпycтим тa жe GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 https://www.bestadvisor.ru/videokarty-dlya-mayninga и coздaли aккayт нa oпpeдeлeннoм pecypce, тaкoм кaк тoт жe Investing.com тo, вepифициpoвaв eгo, тo имeeтe пpaвo нa cкидкy. нa Habr"e cтaтью читaл. Ho пoкa вывoды дeлaть paнo.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:19:51 PM

This is also the way to improve the Bitcoin development in all the field if the pharmacy accept the Bitcoin to give the medicine it will be a good development and it increases the other people to accepted that is the development chances to improve from this situation.

Twibit

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:58:55 AM

I think i can recommend one health app that one of it't feature is you can able to purchase medicine and other health product even across country, so for me i recommend AfriHealth and yes this health app is developed by africa country which surprisingly a well done health app despite of we know that they are not that equipped but with an innovation using the influence of bitcoin and because of that the transaction is a lot more easier over the phone, the afrihealth provide services such as online purchase of medicine, access to your health record, online setting an appointment to a doctor and also you can choose insurance plan incase, and when theres an emergency? You can also use afrihealth app to use for ambulance response near your neigbothood.
jannatehimachal

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:54:07 AM

yes this is unique concept while bitcoin is widely accepted in the world. bitcoin pharmacy will work betterment of the healthcare industry. But Its A serious issue to regulate bitcoin pharmacy only for legalized drugs only.
Grasik

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:18:56 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 01:00:55 PM by Grasik

I think it is very nice that there are such pharmacies these days. They are really cool and handy. I like using Canada drugs direct a lot, and I would like to recommend that you have a look there too. Maybe you will find it interesting to you, good luck with it Smiley
Tccrypto

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:28:05 PM

Some pharmacies do accept bitcoin, even though it is still not a legal tender in my region

✦ RachelX ✦
 ❝THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY❞
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:06:25 AM

I think not because buying some medicine need of prescribe by a doctor. So how we will you do this transaction if the pharmacies need a prescription from the doctor.you can not pay using bitcoin if they asking for prescription of a doctor.probably actual buying medicine should be.

Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:05:56 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2019, 09:24:32 AM by Hikol

I have been looking for a good Bitcoin pharmacies. Does this one work? I have not found any good ones, maybe you guys can recommend something. I like this Canadian Pharmacy a lot though Smiley
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:16:30 PM

I don't know any type of things will be going to accept the Bitcoin for the medical products but it is a good idea to to explain them the possibility of payment with the Bitcoin and if they were ready to accept it then the beginning is happening from there.
Though we don’t have known some company that do such yet I think it’s not impossible that in our day so now something like this I already existing

All the branches of the world has extend already to crypto so what more if it’s for medical use.if I remember right there was an ICO last year of the other that offers to be for medical project I just forgot when and how

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Qcrypto

Activity: 339
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:53:26 PM

Pharmacy is a hot topic in blockchain these days.

I've seen a lot of pharmaceutical/healthcare projects trying to solve many things at once.

This project has a specific niche, and that is exactly what the OP was looking for.
Pharmacy, drugs and prescriptions.

I'm not sure you can buy anything with BTC yet since the project is early stage, but it's worth keeping an eye out as it has the potential to be big.

https://crypto-potential.com/project/pharmeum

Magd solieman

Activity: 79
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 03:44:38 PM

Until this time, I was not able to come across any pharmacy that accepts Bitcoin in exchange for selling the drugs inside it and I think that the occurrence of such a matter takes several years until it is realized
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 697

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:37:04 AM

Ok we know bitcoin is widely used for buying drugs, but what about legal drugs, like prescription and non-prescription stuff?
Do we have any vendors selling those for bitcoins?

This is my first time to hear that bitcoin can be use to buy or purchase drugs of different kind, but I was aware of buying pizza with cryptoccurrency,shall it's a welcomed development if we can be able to use bitcoin and purchase things we needs across the world,if I may as ask,can we purchase company with btc.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 02:54:04 PM

This sounds like such a cool concept. Buying cough syrup or paracetamol with btc, haha.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: