Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Wordpress  (Read 3271 times)
brodiecapel16 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:28:32 AM

Hi All, I run a wordpress site http://quantumsecurities.com.au and we are looking at selling our investment packages online and giving people the option of buying with bitcoin. Does anyone have any experience with integrating wordpress with a bitcoin sales portal at all?
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:52:37 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 02:32:06 AM by BitcoinNewsMagazine

Hi All, I run a wordpress site http://quantumsecurities.com.au and we are looking at selling our investment packages online and giving people the option of buying with bitcoin. Does anyone have any experience with integrating wordpress with a bitcoin sales portal at all?

Yes, you have several options. If you are thinking of using free Woocommerce for the store you can also use CoinSimple to accept bitcoin payments directly to your wallet, bypassing payment processors like BitPay.

If you set up your WordPress site yourself you should be able to add the store and payment options in a few hours at no cost. Woocommerce is pretty easy to work with.

thirdchance57

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:53:56 AM

i understand what you are looking to do and it is possible, the question is are you willing to pay to have this completed?  I am not talking paying small amount of BTC like some people on here try to do, I am actually talking about making a real payment for this service.  If you are, PM me your budget and what you are looking to have completed in detail.  I will wait your reply.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:30:03 PM

There is a bunch of available Wordpress plugins which allow to integrate Bitcoin commerce in your site. i would recommend to use Woocommerce in combination with a Bitcoin payment processor like Bitpay or Coinbase, if you do not have good skills or less time to implement your own logic.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/bitcoin
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:47:59 PM

Getting woocommerce installed for starters. Then find the most cheap payment service provider like bitpay, coinbase or coinpayments. I would go with bitpay since they exist a long time and have a very professional API.
Towards support I think you should compare the reviews.
Also, don't forget to check the fees both parties take.

locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:32:42 PM

I did something similar for a friend's eshop and i used woocommerce + Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce (http://www.bitcoinway.com/products/)

It uses electrum wallet only, but no fees at all.

It is 100% free but there is a professional edition, too, with some extra settings.

Hope you find this helpful. Good luck!

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 03:35:45 PM

Yeah. Its pretty easy to integrate bitcoin payments into your wordpress site as tons of plugins exist for this purpose.

I would highly suggest woocommerce as a base and then use cointopay.com as a payment gateway.. you can accept multiple coins through this gateway and also have coins sent to exchanges if you are used to using API. i woulld highlly suggest checking the site out.

Good luck on your site. Feel free to PM me if you need a hand. I work for cheap. Smiley

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 04:54:19 PM

I did something similar for a friend's eshop and i used woocommerce + Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce (http://www.bitcoinway.com/products/)

It is 100% free but there is a professional edition, too, with some extra settings.

Recommend to avoid Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce plugin. Support is poor and the plugin does not work with the latest version of Electrum. If you want to accept payment direct to your bitcoin wallet CoinSimple works. Prefer a payment processor? Take a good look at Coinify. They are better to work with than Bitpay.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:47:07 PM

I set up the bitpay plugin and it works great. Very easy to use and you know are you doing business with a trusted party.
If you need help just sent me a PM.
jokerboy

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:03:48 PM

I suggest you to use woocommerse with bitcoin integration system on wordpress.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:05:00 PM

I suggest you to use woocommerse with bitcoin integration system on wordpress.

Yes WooCommerce is awesome once you install and activate it you may install and activate Bitcoin payments for WooCommerce it's a fully automatic operation and it is impossible to hack as well that too it saves you money since there is zero fees and no commission for Bitcoin payment processing from any vendors or third party service. That's a really good suggestion

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:06:31 PM

Recommend to avoid Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce plugin. Support is poor and the plugin does not work with the latest version of Electrum. If you want to accept payment direct to your bitcoin wallet CoinSimple works. Prefer a payment processor? Take a good look at Coinify. They are better to work with than Bitpay.

Why is Coinify better to work with than Bitpay? Why does the WooCommerce plugin not work with Electrum? Are they doing something strange with that plugin?

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:08:45 PM

Why is Coinify better to work with than Bitpay? Why does the WooCommerce plugin not work with Electrum? Are they doing something strange with that plugin?

I have used both and my experience is that Coinify customer service is better than Bitpay. I also prefer their plugin to Bitpay's. Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce plugin does not work with latest Electrum version and customer service is poor. Use whatever you like and discover for yourself.

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:50:20 PM

Both coinify and bitpay are similar. Remember they are just the middle man. And towards that respect i prefer the bitpay service more.
It looks more professional and trusthworthy. A similar thing any customer will look towards it when paying..
HarryKPeters

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:08:40 PM

Recently i setup a site for a client with the coinpayments API. it's quite easy and it integrates flawlessy with Prestashop.

Their fees are on of the lowest in the market. They also got a woocommerce plugin, which supports Zero-Confirm Transactions
Check it out here: https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools-plugins

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:21:56 AM

Woocommerce? It works with BitPay. It won't give you bitcoin though, but it will give you fiat. Who wants that? Bitcoin is something you hold, not something you take and then flip away. Simply export your site onto a proper hoster, and then use the blockchain.info API.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
nikelad

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:16:22 AM

Woocommerce? It works with BitPay. It won't give you bitcoin though, but it will give you fiat. Who wants that? Bitcoin is something you hold, not something you take and then flip away. Simply export your site onto a proper hoster, and then use the blockchain.info API.
In last 24 hours Bitcoin's price nearly drops 4%. This is what all of the accepting bitcoin payment merchants wouldn't want to see that. They want the stable fiat money. So they rely on the payment processors.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:45:05 PM

In last 24 hours Bitcoin's price nearly drops 4%. This is what all of the accepting bitcoin payment merchants wouldn't want to see that. They want the stable fiat money. So they rely on the payment processors.
True, but in the last 30 days the Bitcoin price rise with more than 30%. Merchants would want to see that. Predicting the bitcoin price is hard if not looking into a crystal ball.

HarryKPeters

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:14:51 PM

True, but when looking closer to those merchant system, i assume the only way to make it profitable is to sell those coins instantly or once a day.
Bitpay for example have a revenue of millions, if they would be depending on a stable price, they would be broke by now.

My guess is that use exchange addresses or have a sufficient amount of money on the exchange, to sell when they handle a transaction for one of their clients.

BSM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:43:36 PM

I sent you PM.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: