Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban Donald Trump  (Read 6005 times)
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:05:21 AM

Nodoby takes him serious. Leave him.

Lots of people take him seriously. Last I've seen he was well placed to be the republican candidate. With maybe 35% of republican voters saying they would vote for him. Even the republican establishment was planning a coup against him. Don't know if those numbers dropped after his muslim comments though.
andromeda876

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:48:31 AM

I wish Donald Trump will not be American president.
But did you wish FOR Obama?

will we  compare obama and trumb ? Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:37:55 PM

Well, why not?  For seven years all we've heard from the Left is this is Bush's fault, that is Bush's fault, it's all Bush's fault.

lol...
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:42:47 PM

I think its called freedom of speech so if you want to ban people from having an opinion you could always move to Iran or China.Unless its hate speech or telling people to go out and hurt others then he can say whatever the fuck he wants.If people are offended by it then turn off the tv or vote for some other clown to run the circus.BTW that fucking wig he wears is scarier than what comes out of his mouth most of the time.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:22:11 PM

Bush finger. Obama thumb. Are we back to finger with Trump?

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
andromeda876

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:45:52 PM

Well, why not?  For seven years all we've heard from the Left is this is Bush's fault, that is Bush's fault, it's all Bush's fault.

lol...
You are saying true
This is look like chronic subject because of you can be sure we Will talk about Bush after Obama
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:16:22 PM

Trump will fix America back to what it was before Obama. Me and my friends will vote him  Smiley
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:00:54 PM

Trump will fix America back to what it was before Obama. Me and my friends will vote him  Smiley
care to explain your reasoning on why you think trump will 'fix america?'
i personally dont see what he offers other than playing on the xenophobia thats rampant with the ISIS attacks and saying upfront what people are thinking rather than doing the usual politician lying thing.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:09:30 PM

i personally dont see what he offers other than playing on the xenophobia thats rampant with the ISIS attacks and saying upfront what people are thinking rather than doing the usual politician lying thing.

Exactly!

All Trump is doing is to offer a different method for keeping America in the mess that it is in right now.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:08:49 PM

Can you possibly explain what the difference is between a realistic, pragmatic confrontation with the ideas and actions of ISIS, and "playing on the xenophobia thats rampant with the ISIS attacks?"
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:24:49 PM

Can you possibly explain what the difference is between a realistic, pragmatic confrontation with the ideas and actions of ISIS, and "playing on the xenophobia thats rampant with the ISIS attacks?"
i havent kept up with the presidential race as much as id have liked to with exams going on (missed the debate yesterday), but from the stuff that's making the headlines, it just seems to me that trump is more or less exploiting the sense of xenophobia that's been nurtured over the past decade or so since the 9/11 attacks. trump shouts 'deport all muslims,' trump gets votes. last i heard he wanted some sort of database made of all the muslims in the US or something. of course, i may be wrong, but this is pretty much the gist of what ive heard on the topic of trump dealing with the ISIS terrorist threat. not much to say on a practical approach to the threat, but the stuff trump has been suggesting are not pragmatic by all means.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:44:02 PM

Coming To America?

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/17/2015 12:50 -0500

Sweden is in shambles (as we detailed here and here), but the latest escalation in terrorist-related threats to the refugee-protecting nation. As The Express reports, Sweden is now on lockdown after crazed Islamic State (ISIS) jihadis sent letters to European civilians ordering them to convert to Islam within three days or face being decapitated in their own homes. The chilling letters pledged to then "bomb your rotten corpses afterwards."

ISIS has posted letters threatening to decapitate people in Sweden...

more

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-17/coming-america

craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:59:31 PM

I am in no way a supporter of Donald Trump, but if it did come down to a general election between Trump and Clinton, Trump would have my vote. My opinion is that the ones to shout xenophobia from the rooftops are the ones who are "pragmatophobes."

And by the way fuck ISIS and fuck any religious zealot that would kill over a book. You are a disgrace to humanity, a waste of natural resources, and should end your own life for the good of evolution and the advancement of our species.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:03:05 AM

I am in no way a supporter of Donald Trump, but if it did come down to a general election between Trump and Clinton, Trump would have my vote. My opinion is that the ones to shout xenophobia from the rooftops are the ones who are "pragmatophobes."....
I don't see it that way.  My opinion is simply that Clinton(s) have sold out to the higher bidder long ago - the Saudi oil interests.

So they are part and parcel of a creeping Islam, such as the Saudis want.  They are part of a no-useful-response to ISIS.  They have sold out to keeping America weak and making it weaker, keeping us from running a pipeline from Canada, keeping us from having nuclear power.

The money flows through their "Foundation."

Now take a guess as to who paid for Obama's college education.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:41:19 AM

His comments actually made him more popular and could probably make him the president, he certainly knows how to use the free speech to grab attention.
I've read that having some restriction can somehow benefit the people of America regain the jobs that are suppose to be for them too.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:26:08 AM

Why ban the Stump?    Huh

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:38:30 AM

I am in no way a supporter of Donald Trump, but if it did come down to a general election between Trump and Clinton, Trump would have my vote.
Republicans and conservatives wake up Trump can not win in November. If he gets the nomination say hello to President Hillary.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:29:02 PM

I am in no way a supporter of Donald Trump, but if it did come down to a general election between Trump and Clinton, Trump would have my vote.
Republicans and conservatives wake up Trump can not win in November. If he gets the nomination say hello to President Hillary.

Thanks for the wisdom, but the conservatives have already vetoed the Jeb Hillary ticket.
sarabanda

Activity: 835

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:22:24 PM

trump is a crazy like putler.
BTT

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:15:58 AM

Donald Trump is a joke candidate.