Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks 5$*20 Gift card give away!!! Never goes bad!  (Read 1701 times)
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:54:45 AM

Would take one, PM it over!

Will report after I use it, should be within a few days.
Alright. Your the final guy for this card.

Also To everyone else, I'm all out of cards!!! Please make an offer to buy my AMC movie theaters gift card, so I can host another giveaway like this! Smiley  Thanks! Smiley

Damn... I missed out Sad I guess better luck next time for me then   Cry

P.S. Thanks for the giveaway and I wish good luck to you for selling goods in the future!

Sorry you missed out... Sad Next time when You see another giveaway of mine, please don't hesitate! Cheesy

It's alright... It's good to see some generous people around anyway. And I sure will in your next giveaway!
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:09:11 PM

Not referring to this seller but in general I'm sure you all realize that all you need to do is walk into Starbucks with any so-called CARDED e-gift codesand you can buy "physical" cards with them which Starbucks can easily trace back and still close. 

Don't assume just because you get (or see) a physical card from ANY seller it is legit. These are free so don't sweat it but just think about it when/if you actually pay for one. 
winter
Legendary

Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:19:24 PM

I have to say thank you for the $5 gift card to starbucks.
I went this morning 1st time in like 6 months , I got a carmel frap thing cost was like $4.84 i got $0.16 left on the card.
again thanks for starting my day with a drink
nathanalexanderjeffrey (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:48:42 PM

Not referring to this seller but in general I'm sure you all realize that all you need to do is walk into Starbucks with any so-called CARDED e-gift codesand you can buy "physical" cards with them which Starbucks can easily trace back and still close. 

Don't assume just because you get (or see) a physical card from ANY seller it is legit. These are free so don't sweat it but just think about it when/if you actually pay for one. 
No, lmao! It does not work by "just walking in there and buying a physical card." Cause of course, if I just did that they will be traced back to and deactivated in no time. I did a little bit more steps to a method I know when I went inside the starbucks to get these physical cards. My method works, and not a single card has gone bad. It is slightly time consuming, but I guarantee it works.

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:50:21 PM

I have to say thank you for the $5 gift card to starbucks.
I went this morning 1st time in like 6 months , I got a carmel frap thing cost was like $4.84 i got $0.16 left on the card.
again thanks for starting my day with a drink

That gift card will last forever. It will never go bad. Just keep it and hold it for awhile, then come back to report if the card is still working. I guarantee you it will still be working. Smiley
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:20:34 AM

Dammit... I missed out...

Next time you host a giveaway please notify me if you can Smiley thanks!
chri521

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:30:04 PM

Image of card was sent via PM. Added to wallet with no issues. Will report back once I use the card itself but delivery was as promised.
LGdH3ETb

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:28:37 AM

It worked fine.
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:35:28 AM

I was provided with a gift card. As others have stated, he sends a picture of an actual card.

I've held onto it for about a day so far, and I just checked and it's still good. I will probably hang on to it for about a week before I attempt to use. I'll report back Smiley
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:59:15 AM

I used mine today and it worked like a charm. Not a big starbucks fan but if I need will definitely consider buying.

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:18:11 AM

I used mine today and it worked like a charm. Not a big starbucks fan but if I need will definitely consider buying.
Hey, If you want, I can definitely sell you some starbucks gift cards. Just let me know what value, and I will see if I can get it for you. Smiley     
chri521

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:06:37 AM

Hey, If you want, I can definitely sell you some starbucks gift cards. Just let me know what value, and I will see if I can get it for you. Smiley     

card still good after a few days. if you can bring the price in line with the other lifetime guarantee sellers I think you'll attract more interest?

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:58:59 AM

I wanted to join your giveaway Smiley
Ahh, I might have another one soon. Smiley
BTT

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:01:13 AM

Ooohhh! Me! Me!

Pick me!  Wink

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:09:39 AM

Ooohhh! Me! Me!

Pick me!  Wink
Also interested in receiving a card if one becomes available.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 11:47:20 AM

It's nice to see users having such giveaways. God bless OP!

Hope to be a part of the next one soon Smiley

BitcoinBoss666

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:03:11 PM

Still open Smiley? Can i get my own card Smiley?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: