Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver Dime, Quarter, Half Dollar: $20.73 Melt Mailed Tonight: 1.45 BTC  (Read 827 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 02:35:17 AM

I have a 90% Silver Dime, Quarter, and Half Dollar up for sale. Coinflation.com reports melt value @ $20.73. 1.45 BTC includes 2-3 day delivery anywhere in the US. Please send coins to:

1DgiRfSQgx3KSnueNSVMzhix92nGMbMfV7

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sega01

Activity: 391
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 05:45:04 AM

Payment sent from two accounts, didn't have enough in one to fully fund the transaction.

Will PM with transaction IDs and address to send the coins. I haven't seen any completed sales with you on the forum before, but I trust you and will tell others how it goes :-).

Thanks,
Teran

PS: Do you have a Bitcoin-OTC account?
sega01

Activity: 391
Merit: 333

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 06:36:47 AM

Hi everyone!

Sorry for how late I am posting this up. Johnniewalker had sold this lot. We talked back and forth a bit and he hooked me up with a great deal on silver for the same price. He was very prompt and nice to talk to. He asked if holed coins were okay, as I explained that I'm more looking for weight-value than rarity and condition (though both is always nice, of course!).

He put it in the mailbox that night and I received the coins as he said.

I was very impressed and the coins matched exactly how he said they would. I even weighed them just to be sure (albeit, not with a good scale by any means), and everything checked out. I completely trust johnniewalker as a seller here.

Here's an album of pictures I took of the coins, packaging, and weighing them: http://imgur.com/a/hKKit

Thanks,
Teran/sega01
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 07:30:27 AM

Hi everyone!

Sorry for how late I am posting this up. Johnniewalker had sold this lot. We talked back and forth a bit and he hooked me up with a great deal on silver for the same price. He was very prompt and nice to talk to. He asked if holed coins were okay, as I explained that I'm more looking for weight-value than rarity and condition (though both is always nice, of course!).

He put it in the mailbox that night and I received the coins as he said.

I was very impressed and the coins matched exactly how he said they would. I even weighed them just to be sure (albeit, not with a good scale by any means), and everything checked out. I completely trust johnniewalker as a seller here.

Here's an album of pictures I took of the coins, packaging, and weighing them: http://imgur.com/a/hKKit

Thanks,
Teran/sega01
Hey, thanks for the good feedback, and thanks for going to all those lengths to make the album and everything! Since you're interested in weight, I received a loan and  purchased on my own a TON (not literally) of scrap silver and am just waiting til it comes to start refining it and making some ingots (925 and 999). Went shopping today and found some rings with just the faintest 925 marks on them (if you weren't looking for it you'd have never seen them). I brought my JSP test solution (you can see remnants of it in the picture lol) and it turned out they were really 925! So, I just quick made a little one once ingot. I didn't sand or polish it too much because it was right on the line...1.01 ozt. The one's I'm gonna be refining you can bet are gonna be more aesthetically pleasing (nothing like the first round of ingots-everything takes practice). If you're interested, you can keep a look out for those. If you like coins, some of the scrap I'm getting is .90 (coins), so I'll post those to see if anyones interested before I melt em down.
Anyways, thanks again-do business with you anytime.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: