Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DMD Diamond Legendary 10 - A great opportunity for investment  (Read 1092 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:19:06 AM

Hey guys,

DMD Diamond team has prepared something unique for PoS crypto lowers and enthusiasts.

Crypto industry has always been a synonym for innovation, creativity and opportunity to invest, however, recently there weren’t that many exciting things going on, until now…
DMD Diamond has linked the 10 most glorious diamonds in the world to their unique counterparts in digital world. These are not mere crypto assets, these are the one of its kind Diamond Legendary 10.

These crypto assets will come preloaded with enhanced capabilities and the epic feeling for their owners. Legendary 10 will constitute of 10 user selected DMD Diamond addresses which will be turned into the staking powerhouses. Value of the Legendary 10 assets is not only measured in monetary terms, because it also comes with honours, distinction and bright future.

Legendary 10 address assets feature forever staking boost that multiplies wealth of this unique crypto asset’s holder.  Legendary 10 will come in two options depending on needs of an owner who can choose between different stake rates. The maximum output is double the network rewards. Despite these benefits it poses no adverse effect on Diamond’s monetary plan rollout, contrary it’s there to keep it as pre-planned.

Legendary 10 is fully personalised and every holder has opportunity to leave their mark on crypto history. Legendary 10 holders become a part of the Diamond network in terms of security and prestige. Being able to attract attention will be particularly sought after feature by entrepreneurial people. The possibility of transferring these assets will ensure they forever keep their value just like forever is their staking boost.

Investment in Legendary 10 address asset is not only an investment in personal gain but also an investment in security, development and stability of the wider network that will back value of DMD Diamond investors’ portfolios for years to come.

Legendary 10 address assets will be redistributed via auction. Bidding for each and every of these truly unique crypto assets is going to be fierce so better prepare yourself well. The auction will be split into 3 stages with 2 Legendary 10 assets will be auctioned in the 1st stage, 3 and 5  in 2nd and 3rd stage.

Visit the auction page of the Legendary 10 address assets to taking part and find out more.

Auction page: https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

These crypto assets will form the Legendary 10 address assets that will come preloaded with enhanced capabilities and the epic feeling for their owners. Legendary 10 will constitute of 10 user selected DMD Diamond addresses which will be turned into the staking powerhouses.

Become a legend and:
stake up to x2 more than others
shine like a beacon of excellence
double secure your investment
turn into a foundation of the Diamond network
attract customers’ attention
and more….

Just keep in mind that each of the Legendary 10 address assets will be auctioned separately, in an epic bidding battle. Only the glorious will prevail in their quest to reach the Legendary status.

So waste no time and visit the auction page of the Legendary 10 for more details.

Auction page: https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 09:27:13 AM

this Looks interesting
give the page a look
https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 01:11:12 AM

Seems totally legit.   Cool

I'll take two, please!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:04:00 AM

Not all people in crypto are scammers my friend. There re still a few of us who re honest and hard working. So I consider your post insulting but I do not think you care anyway.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 09:57:01 AM

without question this is a once in a time chance

i honest think that the unlimited time additional stake income
and the ownership of on if the 10 each on his own unique assets
can develop into a high value piece of investment

the only two questions u have to ask urself are

do i think there is a honest team behind dmd diamond
(since over two years no scandal just hard working team)

do i think dmd will survive so the long term coin rolloutplan
can lead to the logical end of constant decreasing inflation and multipool cloudmining driven buy pressure

if ya answer both questions positive
why not try get a legendary10 in the first cheapest round

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
popshot

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 04:33:31 PM

Seems totally legit.   Cool

I'll take two, please!

Haha.. nice one Smiley

iCEBREAKER my favourite BitCoinTalk contributor. Wink

I believe once we go through this first awkward icebreaker phase we will see the benefits and legitimacy behind Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:14:58 AM

Due to BTC price growth, the initial bid for this first round of DMD Legendary auction s been lowered to 2 BTC.

More info here: https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:00:22 PM

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:55:42 PM

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

So now we know what happened to Paycoin's graphic design and marketing team.

'OH LOOK SHINY PRECIOUS DIAMONDS AND HAPPY CARTOON WHALES, HERE PLEASE TAKE MY 2 BITCOINS' [/s]

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:18:11 AM

I m proud to announce we have received bids for both legendary addresses offered for sale during the phase I of DMD Diamond Legendary 10 auction. 3 more days till phase I of the auction closes.

anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:17:19 AM

you are proud of this shit? its a fucking Piece Of Shit (POS) coin that dilutes itself, why would anyone put money into it.  You'd have to be a moron to buy into this crap.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:48:53 PM

you are proud of this shit? its a fucking Piece Of Shit (POS) coin that dilutes itself, why would anyone put money into it.  You'd have to be a moron to buy into this crap.

Your signature says "if you like what I post, donation welcome 12weY47XWVxNhMnPD3HLpkvpXEgsuaJ8hP"

Ok, sending my donation......NOT.

BTW, suck my balls you piece of shit troll.

anderl

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:30:54 PM

Your signature says "if you like what I post, donation welcome 12weY47XWVxNhMnPD3HLpkvpXEgsuaJ8hP"

You make a wonderful sales rep for your piece of shit coin, definitely winning customers/victims over arentcha.  So how much money have you made/swindled from people on this crap?
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:55:51 PM

I still don't understand your mean ?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:54:58 AM

You make a wonderful sales rep for your piece of shit coin, definitely winning customers/victims over arentcha.  So how much money have you made/swindled from people on this crap?

That s the deal MR. Piece of Shit Troll, I m no sale rep and I make no money from selling anything DMD related, other then my own investments into DMD. This allows me to be nice towards good people, to discuss issues with those who offer opinions or even positive criticism and to place trolls like you exactly where they belong.

anderl

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:54:25 PM

you are proud of this shit? its a fucking Piece Of Shit (POS) coin that dilutes itself, why would anyone put money into it.  You'd have to be a moron to buy into this crap.

You make a wonderful sales rep for your piece of shit coin, definitely winning customers/victims over arentcha.  So how much money have you made/swindled from people on this crap?

That s the deal MR. Piece of Shit Troll, I m no sale rep and I make no money from selling anything DMD related, other then my own investments into DMD. This allows me to be nice towards good people, to discuss issues with those who offer opinions or even positive criticism and to place trolls like you exactly where they belong.

You never answered the question. So how much money have you made/swindled from people on this crap?  You said you made a lot, off the backs of people buying in of course.  Supply/Demand.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:55:03 PM

you are proud of this shit? its a fucking Piece Of Shit (POS) coin that dilutes itself, why would anyone put money into it.  You'd have to be a moron to buy into this crap.

You make a wonderful sales rep for your piece of shit coin, definitely winning customers/victims over arentcha.  So how much money have you made/swindled from people on this crap?

You never answered the question. So how much money have you made/swindled from people on this crap?  You said you made a lot, off the backs of people buying in of course.  Supply/Demand.

People who ve purchased DMD usually stake their coins and sell their stakes. In other words, they make money. This is something your troll brain ll never be able to comprehend. Fortunately, nice people moderating this forum have given us this very convenient "ignore" button. So long troll, I wish you all the best.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:55:22 AM

Just above 7 days until the second phase of DMD Diamond auction comes to an end.

http://bit.diamonds/auction.html

Also, in two weeks, DMD Diamond PoS rate will be halved, this means DMD supply will be cut in half. Whether this might have similar effect to the upcoming BTC block halving, it s yet to bee seen.

https://bit.diamonds/

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:13:28 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 06:26:44 PM by crazyivan

Phase 3 of the auction is open, 3 Legendary addresses have found their owners so far.

If you would like to talk to a HONEST crypto development team and invest into a legit and scam free project, stop by to our Bitcointalk thread and talk to our community. After all, what do you have to lose.

Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.new;topicseen#new

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:50:44 AM

6 out of 10 legendary staking addresses have been sold or received bids. 4 more to go with one being reserved. I suggest you take a look into this, only 5 days to go and there will be no other auction like this. This is a unique opportunity to grab a very nice crypto asset.

http://bit.diamonds/auction.html

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: