Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open letter to the two young gizmodo reporters who did a BAD job...  (Read 409 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 09:23:12 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 01:26:34 PM by LiteCoinGuy

To:

Sam Biddle Of Gizmodo
and
Andy Cush Of Gizmodo

MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU CAN TRY TO MAKE A BETTER JOB AND TRY TO GET THE FACTS RIGHT? THAT IS YOUR JOB, NOT OURS!

Stop dancing, start working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jtmFlUg56w

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:35:41 AM

So what I am getting from this is that this guy was dancing when no one was needing help. I don't really see how this is a problem. They probably shouldn't be dancing but you don't really have to dis them like this.
Cuidler

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:25:30 AM

MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU CAN TRY TO MAKE A BETTER JOB AND TRY TO GET THE FACTS RIGHT? THAT IS YOUR JOB, NOT OURS!

Their job is making low level articles for low level masses, so they just making their job fairly well. After all, they are not writing scientific papers for a reason.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 01:26:01 PM

Their job is making low level articles for low level masses, so they just making their job fairly well. After all, they are not writing scientific papers for a reason.

they should be more careful because they harm other people (like Dorian) with their stupid nonsense.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: