Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANY McDonalds Sandwich Free [BTC]  (Read 444 times)
CouponGuy (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:40:13 AM

Hello, my name is Justin. I have recently joined this website in search for new places to sell my McDonalds Coupons. I am selling McDonalds account in which have a Get a free sandwich "Breakfast or Lunch" this applies for every sandwich! I primarily sell on Bitify, but was looking to sell more by branching out. Here is my listing at Bitify.

https://bitify.com/auctions/coupons/mcdonalds-coupon-any-sandwich-free-60-value-220418/

I sell
10 Coupons for $5 BTC.
15 for $7.50
25 for  8.99

Coupons are valid in the U.S
I'm knew here but I have 100% feedback only selling these. Every customer I have has been completely satisfied. I would prefer to trade on Bitify using their escrow so both parties here are safe.
Theres more info on Buy it now page, check it out.
Thanks, you may contact me here or on Bitify.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3100

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 10:01:00 AM

This idiot promotes and spams ponzis.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
CouponGuy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:07:26 AM

This idiot promotes and spams ponzis.

Seriously not trying to be a spammer, did I post in wrong section? I'm legitimate. What did I do to get the negatives?? 
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:08:32 AM

Seriously not trying to be a spammer, did I post in wrong section? I'm legitimate.
Mining, altcoins, that too in Pools. You couldn't have posted in a more off topic board.
CouponGuy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:16:42 AM

Seriously not trying to be a spammer, did I post in wrong section? I'm legitimate.
Mining, altcoins, that too in Pools. You couldn't have posted in a more off topic board.

If someone could delete or move this to the approiate section I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Timference

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:32:54 PM

This is shit anyway. Anyone can download the app and register with a burner email and get the free sandwich. Then after you use your sandwich you simply log out and register again and get another free sandwich!
DigitalCrypto

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:39:32 PM

I bought sandwiches from him on Bitify and it's legit. He makes it easy to get them. You have to create an email address for each one, fuck that. I'll pay someone $0.50 to do it for me lol.
winter
Legendary

Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:29:17 PM

i just want to say thanks to the poster of this after i saw it i thought shit i can get a free BIG MAC right now. ten mins later i had a BIG MAC in my mouth Smiley
If i was a person to eat this crap all the time a service like this would be great as it would be a pain in the butt to sign up like a million accounts

download the mcd's app threw google play , reg a fake email , wait like 2 mins and the screen will show offers Smiley
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:42:50 PM

Free sandwiches are nice did not know there excited coupons for totally free food.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: