Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to get a 0.25 unsecure loan?  (Read 3114 times)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 12:41:51 AM

Alright, I am having an excellent week so I will lend you the funds...please do not make me regret it. Post an address for funding for me.

Repayment to here: 1J7TA793os24VZmzbSr5ipi8VbRAfYxU3B
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:32:39 AM

Alright, I am having an excellent week so I will lend you the funds...please do not make me regret it. Post an address for funding for me.

Wow thanks a lot.
Please state the interest that you want to receive upon a  month long schedule of repayment of the loan.
You will not regret it sir. I intend to stay here in the forum with a clean reputation so I will not stain it with a small amount.
This is really a big help so really thanks a lot.

Here is my btc address:
3K6dUtVFYahtkpDNQAWzA3XRd363w1REbV
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:19:18 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 02:37:20 AM by Quickseller

Wow thanks a lot.
Please state the interest that you want to receive upon a  month long schedule of repayment of the loan.
You will not regret it sir. I intend to stay here in the forum with a clean reputation so I will not stain it with a small amount.
This is really a big help so really thanks a lot.

Here is my btc address:
3K6dUtVFYahtkpDNQAWzA3XRd363w1REbV
If you are agreeing to pay whatever interest rate a lender is asking you to pay, then there is probably not a very high chance that you will repay that loan. This is usually something that is negotiated prior to taking the loan

edit: there is also a very strong relationship between the address you are asking the loan to be funded to and the wallet of PoeEdGar who is a trust farmer/scammer, and has defaulted on a loan

edit2: it looks like the loan that PoeEdgar defaulted on is here

edit3: I am not 100% sure that you are an alt of PoeEdGar, however at the very least, you both use the same exchange
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:39:51 AM

If you are agreeing to pay whatever interest rate a lender is asking you to pay, then there is probably not a very high chance that you will repay that loan. This is usually something that is negotiated prior to taking the loan
I was waiting for a response and so asking whatever the lender want as an interest, isn't that negotiation? I also think he woudn't put up such big interest on it.
edit: there is also a very strong relationship between the address you are asking the loan to be funded to and the wallet of PoeEdGar who is a trust farmer/scammer, and has defaulted on a loan

edit2: it looks like the loan that PoeEdgar defaulted on is here

Another scammer linked with my btc address. Great!  Undecided
To tell you the trush I have no idea who is that PoeEdgar guy is and the btc address that I have been using is in an exchange site named coin.ph . I use it mainly because it converts instantly in local currency and can easily be withdrawn to fiat. I have been using the same account ever since I got involved with bitcoin last year, october I think. The address linked in my account before was in 1Jxxxxxxxxxxx format before and just this year, coins.ph has to change the addresses in their service to 3xxxxxxx format, I don't know why but it's for security reason I think.

Also I don't get it how my address is associated with that guy?

edit3: I am not 100% sure that you are an alt of PoeEdGar, however at the very least, you both use the same exchange

It was probably because the guy was also from my country. There is only one exchange in here in my country that provides the easiest way of withdrawing the funds to fiat. that is coins.ph check it out. You can ask the admin in there to ask for identification I think.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:47:05 AM

I actually feel sorry for OP as I believe this loan request has brought a lot of scrutiny over him.

But lesson learned, never request for non-collateralised loans when your account reputation value isn't worth as much as what you're requesting.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:49:48 AM

I was waiting for a response and so asking whatever the lender want as an interest, isn't that negotiation? I also think he woudn't put up such big interest on it.
You were essentially saying that you would agree to pay whatever interest that a potential lender was asking for. Negotiation is when you receive (or solicit) an offer and make a counter offer if the terms offered are not what you are looking for.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:55:56 AM

You were essentially saying that you would agree to pay whatever interest that a potential lender was asking for. Negotiation is when you receive (or solicit) an offer and make a counter offer if the terms offered are not what you are looking for.

I see. I have a different understanding of what negotiation is then. Anyway, just because I said I will pay whatever the interest is doesn't mean I will scam here. It's just because I don't think a lender will put such high interest in it.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 05:01:48 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/eb9a3c16a48bec4ba243440f7ed5b950b5bffd5212ea382e5e766d684064538c

Interest wise...send what you think is fair.
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:43:06 AM

I hope OP repays this and won't make any judgments until he repays. What is repayment date ?
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:05:37 AM

Got the coins. Really a big thanks blazed! Well now, I have to think of the interest.
Do you think a 12% -20% interest would be fair? If not then I am open to others suggestion about this.
I will be sending repayment weekly as I have said and some of it will be sent whenever I have coins to repay. Thanks!
I hope OP repays this and won't make any judgments until he repays. What is repayment date ?
I will, don't worry, I have no intentions in running away and ruin what I have been building in this forum. Repayment date is a month long (30 days) but I am planning on repaying weekly or whenever I have coins to send.
DomMic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:54:54 AM

Once repayment thing is fixed, lock the thread else around 100 replies will come which have no sense , and congtrats you got the loan

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 12:52:22 PM

Got the coins. Really a big thanks blazed! Well now, I have to think of the interest.
Do you think a 12% -20% interest would be fair? If not then I am open to others suggestion about this.
I will be sending repayment weekly as I have said and some of it will be sent whenever I have coins to repay. Thanks!
I will, don't worry, I have no intentions in running away and ruin what I have been building in this forum. Repayment date is a month long (30 days) but I am planning on repaying weekly or whenever I have coins to send.

12-20% is pretty high for a 30-day loan. I was not expecting you to pay over 10%...
GrahamCrackers

Activity: 86

Find the inner peace of your core

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 07:45:00 PM

I am from Florida. Sarasota. The phone is unlocked.

Send me your address unless you plan on utilizing this loan.

Lead Generation/VCC's/Content Creation/Jack of All Trades
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:55:25 PM

he already got the coins...
i dont really understand though...

he said he need the loan to buy a phone and you offered one for free (basically)... seems very strange to me (before that i had believed his story - no i dont)

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:24:52 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 12:03:43 AM by jacee

12-20% is pretty high for a 30-day loan. I was not expecting you to pay over 10%...

Will it be fair then if I pay with a 7% - 10% interest? Smiley

I had already got the loan sir. Thank you really for the offer but I was thinking of how much would the shipping fee cost if ever. Also it doesn't feel right accepting something for free from someone I barely know. I really appreciate the offer but if you were to give me the phone I will still somehow be willing to pay you for it.

I will not be able to buy a new phone until tuesday as I still can't go to the nearest mall available here in my location which is a 2 hour ride, my aunt will not allow me to go until tuesday because no one will look over at the house for a while with her baby so.
GrahamCrackers

Activity: 86

Find the inner peace of your core

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 06:12:57 PM

I'm not sure why a loan was needed when a free phone was offered. All the best, friends.

Lead Generation/VCC's/Content Creation/Jack of All Trades
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:09:58 AM

I'm not sure why a loan was needed when a free phone was offered. All the best, friends.

Looks like the person offering the coins answered first, he probably didn't want to turn down the offer based on someone saying they may send a phone in the mail.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:17:54 AM

Wow that was really kind of you Grin

@OP
Don't forget to pay back the loan, he's already risking his coins by lending to you Wink

Because someone else already gave him a loan, turning down someone's loan after accepting it is disrespectful Tongue
What kind of phone are you offering anyway?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:35:59 AM

Wow that was really kind of you Grin

@OP
Don't forget to pay back the loan, he's already risking his coins by lending to you Wink

Because someone else already gave him a loan, turning down someone's loan after accepting it is disrespectful Tongue
What kind of phone are you offering anyway?

I have no reason to think he will not pay back...time will tell!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:40:38 AM

The OP last logged in less then 24 hours ago and has posted since he got his loan. This at least means he has not abandoned his account since getting his loan, however not responding to PMs is probably not a good sign (if this is the case). 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: