Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to get a 0.25 unsecure loan?  (Read 3110 times)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:14:09 AM

The OP last logged in less then 24 hours ago and has posted since he got his loan. This at least means he has not abandoned his account since getting his loan, however not responding to PMs is probably not a good sign (if this is the case). 

I have not tried to msg him and the loan was for a month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:25:55 AM

The OP last logged in less then 24 hours ago and has posted since he got his loan. This at least means he has not abandoned his account since getting his loan, however not responding to PMs is probably not a good sign (if this is the case). 

I'm gain stating here that I have no intention on defaulting on the loan and scam a really nice guy who gave me a loan despise of not having a collateral. I value trust more than anything and I am not here to ruin my life beliefs just for the coins that I can get in over some time.

I just received a message from blazed today. Smiley
paka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:59:49 AM

I'm gain stating here that I have no intention on defaulting on the loan and scam a really nice guy who gave me a loan despise of not having a collateral. I value trust more than anything and I am not here to ruin my life beliefs just for the coins that I can get in over some time.

I just received a message from blazed today. Smiley

Why not just lock this thread and unlock this when you're going to repay the loan, you can basically contact blaze via pm.. Unless you want this thread to filled up by nay sayers with paid signatures bwahaha
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8008

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:11:51 AM

I have a samsung galaxy s5. I would be willing to send to you. I understand the struggle, If that would help you. Let me know. All I ask is you pay for shipping. I have a samsung s6 but it's busted on the back and the camera isn't that great anymore. It's a great phone.

If I can help, Please let me know.

Jacee - why not take the S5 and pay shipping if this guy is willing to help you?  There are good people in this world you know.
When I saw your request I was thinking that I could send you an iPhone 3gs I don't need... but the S5 is a much better phone.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:58:08 AM

I have a samsung galaxy s5. I would be willing to send to you. I understand the struggle, If that would help you. Let me know. All I ask is you pay for shipping. I have a samsung s6 but it's busted on the back and the camera isn't that great anymore. It's a great phone.

Jacee - why not take the S5 and pay shipping if this guy is willing to help you?  There are good people in this world you know.
When I saw your request I was thinking that I could send you an iPhone 3gs I don't need... but the S5 is a much better phone.

ever consider that maybe he just doesn't want to accept charity or give out his address? I'd do the same in his position.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8008

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:14:55 AM

ever consider that maybe he just doesn't want to accept charity or give out his address? I'd do the same in his position.

I have considered every aspect of OPs dilemma and I know precisely why Jacee chose the loan over a free phone and I think it was a rash decision.  This is why I prompted OP to reconsider.  As for considering the charity aspect, OP had already stated his feeling about charity in an earlier reply and as for the address, he stated that he didn't know how the shipping would work.  That could be have been found out just as easily as whether a loan could be sought without collateral and not result in negative feedback.  I believe the euphoria, that came along with being offered a collateral-free loan so quickly, impaired Jacee's judgment.

Personally, I use a drop point which has multiple locations from which I can select and I am identified by a PIN only.  I don't have to give my name to the shipper and I can have the parcel delivered to my address via the drop point or I can pick it up.

Hopefully the cheap phone he purchases will still be working when his uncle leaves this allowing him to continue the laborious task of clicking 10 ads per day in order to maintain the stream of income required to pay back the loan he needlessly accepted.  Heaven forbid he be forced to forgo his medication in order to pay back the loan.

TL;DR? -   "Yes."

GrahamCrackers

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Find the inner peace of your core

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 07:12:57 PM

I understand the dilemma. I just hope he is able to make things good and go above.

Lead Generation/VCC's/Content Creation/Jack of All Trades
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:10:54 PM

Alright, I am having an excellent week so I will lend you the funds...please do not make me regret it. Post an address for funding for me.

Repayment to here: 1J7TA793os24VZmzbSr5ipi8VbRAfYxU3B

Just so everyone in the forum will know, I have asked Blazed for a week extension to fully paid the loan.
 MyPayingAds is currently having an issue with paypal and unfortunately most of my funds are in there and they have stopped all deposits and withdraws in every processors so I can't withdraw it at time when I needed to.  Because of this I will be short in funds to repay the whole loan so I am still waitin for another week until the issue ets fi or maybe I will try somethig else if it is still bot resolved by the en of next week just to repay the whole loan.

Again Blazed sir, really thanks for the help and understanding. Don't worry I will keep my word.
TheGrimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:24:03 PM

I can understand not wanting a free/used phone, but if you need a way to read emails and communicate online why do you need over $110 to buy a phone? I bought ZTE Maven for $30 and bought $10 in minutes and a sim card for $1 - total is $41. And there are cheaper android devices then what I bought. Also you sent feedback recently for exchanging perfect money to bitcoins, Even if its a little amount you should of gave blaze at least something?

I think this is suspicious, I really hope you did in fact buy a phone and will pay back blaze within a week.

jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:30:36 PM

I can understand not wanting a free/used phone, but if you need a way to read emails and communicate online why do you need over $110 to buy a phone? I bought ZTE Maven for $30 and bought $10 in minutes and a sim card for $1 - total is $41. And there are cheaper android devices then what I bought. Also you sent feedback recently for exchanging perfect money to bitcoins, Even if its a little amount you should of gave blaze at least something?

I think this is suspicious, I really hope you did in fact buy a phone and will pay back blaze within a week.

I will repay blazed @ 10. @ I was waiting for my signature payment to send all the coins at a single transaction. I didn't sad I was not to, wat I said is I asked for a week more extention to "fully" repay the loan. Just for your info I also exchanged some funds from payeer.  Wink
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:24:30 AM

Sounds like you did not buy a phone but instead invested the coins in another money making scheme and now you have trouble in withdrawing funds from that site. Thats a huge gamble you that you made OP if that's what happened.

jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:21:55 AM

Sounds like you did not buy a phone but instead invested the coins in another money making scheme and now you have trouble in withdrawing funds from that site. Thats a huge gamble you that you made OP if that's what happened.

I bought a phone bro. The funds I am referring was there already invested in MPA. It was the funds that I was waiting for but then I needed to buy a phone immediately so I can have a phone to use to work online so I had to ask for a loan, but then when I needed to withdraw it to repay, there has been an issue with paypal disputes. Check Mypayingads.com site or their faebook account MyPayingAds to see that they do have a problem. I didn't used blazed loan to me as investment, I withdrawed all of it to fiat. I can give you an account statement with the exchange site I am using to prove that I did cashed out everything.  I'm not that kind of person that will take a loan and gamble it to a game or investment.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:03:50 AM

Alright, I am having an excellent week so I will lend you the funds...please do not make me regret it. Post an address for funding for me.

Just so everyone in the forum will know, I have asked Blazed for a week extension to fully paid the loan.
 MyPayingAds is currently having an issue with paypal and unfortunately most of my funds are in there and they have stopped all deposits and withdraws in every processors so I can't withdraw it at time when I needed to.  Because of this I will be short in funds to repay the whole loan so I am still waitin for another week until the issue ets fi or maybe I will try somethig else if it is still bot resolved by the en of next week just to repay the whole loan.

Again Blazed sir, really thanks for the help and understanding. Don't worry I will keep my word.

I saw you exchanging things in exchange section mate, I am really glad that, blazed gave you this loan, others usually do not have such patience and they often end up giving you red trust. Try to be respected by keeping your words ( i trust you ) and pay him asap.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:40:01 PM

As promised, I have sent repayment for half of the loan.
https://blockchain.info/tx/4ffc2bcfda271ee471275637f866163bc9cf7466518254fd28dd37551db4a41e

Signature payment is supposed to be sent today but our campaign manager said it will be sent tomorrow 10pm GMT so I only have 0.1 btc in me today. I will be sending the remaining unpaid balance next week as agreed by blazed that he gave a week extention. I really hope MyPayingAds will be operating soon before weekends. Sad
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 01:49:12 AM

As promised, I have sent repayment for half of the loan.
https://blockchain.info/tx/4ffc2bcfda271ee471275637f866163bc9cf7466518254fd28dd37551db4a41e

Signature payment is supposed to be sent today but our campaign manager said it will be sent tomorrow 10pm GMT so I only have 0.1 btc in me today. I will be sending the remaining unpaid balance next week as agreed by blazed that he gave a week extention. I really hope MyPayingAds will be operating soon before weekends. Sad

.1 is confirmed same with the extension.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:41:15 AM

Here is the remaining balance + the interest for the loan Blazed.
https://blockchain.info/tx/c01bfaf6801b02a5847ce1bca9e2676d578076a5ce79228fcc3e353127975cc6

Again, I'm really sorry for the delay and really thanks for the loan you gave me. It was really a big help since I couldn't afford the whole month expenses plus the phone and the hospital bills I paid. Anyway. Really thanks again. Grin

MPA, has not yet opened withdrawal and unfortunately my was was stucked in there and I'm loosing m hope whether I will get it anymore. Anyway, thibis a lesson learned.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:10:52 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/c01bfaf6801b02a5847ce1bca9e2676d578076a5ce79228fcc3e353127975cc6

Again, I'm really sorry for the delay and really thanks for the loan you gave me. It was really a big help since I couldn't afford the whole month expenses plus the phone and the hospital bills I paid. Anyway. Really thanks again. Grin

MPA, has not yet opened withdrawal and unfortunately my was was stucked in there and I'm loosing m hope whether I will get it anymore. Anyway, thibis a lesson learned.

Confirmed..
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:16:31 PM

Confirmed..
Thanks a lot sir!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: