Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do You think the new bounties for ANTI is a good idea? (more if here : http://bit.ly/29lBXsb)
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties]  (Read 67474 times)
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:40:08 PM

and the price is going up again.  Grin

i am think about starting the miner again.
xhoneyael (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 06:35:47 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 07:09:37 AM by xhoneyael

price will just keep going up slowly  Grin

everyone i will not recommend the cryptogaminclub
i put exactly 20000 ANTI to distributed it all to all our member
i just sleep when i wake up all the coin is gone in our dice site
its was withdraw by the same IP (IP: 86.133.12.146)
i try to the other coin dice site
when i go in
http://cryptogaming.club/anti/admin
http://cryptogaming.club/sandg/admin
http://cryptogaming.club/evotion/admin
http://cryptogaming.club/sprouts/admin
and other supported coin
i can access all their admin panel
i put the coin in the user and withdraw
i take the 9999 sandg and 233 EVO
i know i take also 2000 sprout but still not added in my wallet
but thats not the case i will give it back i just take it so even i post it in public only small amount of coin will be left in the site
i dont know if this inside job or something
but what i want to say is crunck need give back our coin
due to lack of security oh her site and only owner of the dice site can do this
because you can only access the admin panel of other coin dice site if you are already log in from other panel
you can also try it
username : anti
Password : bitcoin

edit: received 2000 Spouts

darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:03:36 AM

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:55:54 AM

when i go in
and other supported coin
but thats not the case i will give it back i just take it so even i post it in public only small amount of coin will be left in the site
because you can only access the admin panel of other coin dice site if you are already log in from other panel
you can also try it

Wow

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I have now rectified this issue.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 10:23:46 AM

Wow

so what will happen to the coin we loss from your site?
i dont think that this is our fault

anonymousx

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:39:29 AM

Well, it could be one user abused the faucet using new URL, clearing cookies, and withdrawing to different address.
This is nothing, we will continue, we will have a new faucet and people will also make their own faucets to give away free ANTI and they can profit from ads.

Currently I am working on integrating encrypted messaging, keep up the good work and I am sure more and more people will start using ANTI as a really good crypto currency not only an alternative to bitcoin, the ideology is to free the people from what's going on with bitcoin, this is actually the first coin that is supported by the community it self, where the community is the developers, holders and supporters, anyone is welcome to contribute and add features on github, just push it and I will check the changes and commit into a nightly version for testing, we will not apply changes to the main source until the community agree, because as you know many people compile for linux from source and we don't want them to have bugs.

Always check MD5 of wallet ZIP files and compare to the one on site download page www.antibitcoin.site before you compile.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:41:10 AM

when i go in
and other supported coin
you can also try it

Wow

You should work more on your security and anti botting, if you return our funds I will gladly help you integrating re-capcha and ip filter, blocking the elements in recruiting time.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:42:57 AM

Wow

Having looked at the logs player 83 with the IP you have listed above won 94363 bellow is the SS of that bet :

I have also checked the logs in the wallet and nothing was stolen it was won.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 11:39:48 AM

Wow

Having looked at the logs player 83 with the IP you have listed above won 94363 bellow is the SS of that bet :

really?
there are no big deposit in the site i checked it all one by one how possible to win 94363 ANTI
the player 77 and player 83 deposit  the one in the screenshot win in just one bet if im right that 2 player is the only deposit receive in the dice site the interval of the deposit and withdraw is just a minute and also they are from the same IP
base on the sceenshot the one he bet is the exactly deposit in that account
you want to trick me by making it look natural but i think you miss a lot of thing

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:54:28 AM

Wow

really?
there are no big deposit in the site i checked it all one by one how possible to win 94363 ANTI
the player 77 and player 83 deposit  the one in the screenshot win in just one bet if im right that 2 player is the only deposit receive in the dice site the interval of the deposit and withdraw is just a minute and also they are from the same IP
base on the sceenshot the one he bet is the exactly deposit in that account
you want to trick me by making it look natural but i think you miss a lot of thing

I'm not sure what your trying to insinuate here, but its your dice site you run it, you have chosen to leave the faucet open and as someone pointed out above that can be abused.

I'm not trying to trick anyone it has nothing to do with me what people do or do not do on the game, I have checked all the logs and the bet is legal, I would suggest you ban his IP and remove his account if you think he/she isnt playing fair.

You are the only one having issues the other games are fine, well except for the fact you removed the coins from them, so ask yourself here who is in the wrong ?

I wont be getting into a row over this as with all gambling you risk a loss and I'm afraid this is what has happened its in the SS for everyone to see bet ID 1141 bet 479 ANTI on a 198 multiplier and hit 99.62 which was a winning number.. its that simple.

So do I get my coins back which wern't lost due to a bet but were removed by you when you found an issue with the admin backend, that my friend is dis-honest !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 12:07:07 PM

I'm not sure what your trying to insinuate here, but its your dice site you run it, you have chosen to leave the faucet open and as someone pointed out above that can be abused.

I'm not trying to trick anyone it has nothing to do with me what people do or do not do on the game, I have checked all the logs and the bet is legal, I would suggest you ban his IP and remove his account if you think he/she isnt playing fair.

You are the only one having issues the other games are fine, well except for the fact you removed the coins from them, so ask yourself here who is in the wrong ?

I wont be getting into a row over this as with all gambling you risk a loss and I'm afraid this is what has happened its in the SS for everyone to see bet ID 1141 bet 479 ANTI on a 198 multiplier and hit 99.62 which was a winning number.. its that simple.

So do I get my coins back which wern't lost due to a bet but were removed by you when you found an issue with the admin backend, that my friend is dis-honest !

how can he withdraw fund with more than 90k if the coins left is only 13-14 k
you edit withdraw log to make it natural but you miss to add some deposit
if you dont recognize me i stop some ICO Scam coin you create before you can see in my trust system
so selling dice site for cheap and taking their coin is your bussiness now?

anonymousx

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:16:48 PM

I am contacting stake miners for potential inclusion of ANTI wallet in their staking pool, would be nice for us and investors.
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 03:56:59 PM

I am contacting stake miners for potential inclusion of ANTI wallet in their staking pool, would be nice for us and investors.
agree i also contact steakcloud for some multipool but still not receive any reply hope they will add us soon
i think it will be good idea to have some multi pool right now because POW will end soon

anonymousx

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:20:50 PM

agree i also contact steakcloud for some multipool but still not receive any reply hope they will add us soon
i think it will be good idea to have some multi pool right now because POW will end soon

Sweet, please include POW/POS on the ANN title, it should show people this is a hybrid coin even before they come to this thread, because many still think it's POW, we have one of the best POS systems that evolves over time to stabilize price and secure the blockchain and is not built as a ponzi but a good way to secure the coin, our POW is only 5TH at the moment, but staking nodes are so many!
anonymousx

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:49:33 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 06:02:45 PM by anonymousx

Made this:
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 06:18:49 PM

looks good add it in the OP
also add POW/POS in the title

anonymousx

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:18:03 PM

Slack invitation URL, anyone can get instant access to slack via
http://bit.do/antibitcoinslack

Have fun, be productive or do whatever you want, slack of antibitcoin is open for anything, it's your coin, your choice.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:50:53 PM

Ⓐ●Antiᙠitcoin●Ⓐ
www.antibitcoin.site
anonymousx

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:19:19 AM

Anti Bitcoin Wallet updated on C-CEX.

And yep I know, should sleep, still trying to communicate with Yobit and tekyboy.
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 06:19:22 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 05:29:36 PM by xhoneyael

Anti Bitcoin Wallet updated on C-CEX.

And yep I know, should sleep, still trying to communicate with Yobit and tekyboy.
i already contact yobit and blockexplorer before
tekyboy is already updated

saw the time where almost the same i always end up start to sleep 3-6 in the morning  Grin

edit add the slack automated invitation in the op
everyone join us on slack any contribution about antibitcoin is appreciated

edit: contact again yobit blacksmith said he will make update today

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: