Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do You think the new bounties for ANTI is a good idea? (more if here : http://bit.ly/29lBXsb)
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties]  (Read 67474 times)
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:59:39 PM

All link in the Op is updated.
Please Update your Wallet Now to V1.0.9

Windows Wallet

Download Windows Wallet

Mac Wallet

Download Mac Wallet

Note :  Do not download quoted wallet download link and we only host wallet download link in our site

Thanks for the update. Smiley
Any news about the updated bootstrap file?

Might wanna contact anonymousx for it. Grin
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:31:57 AM

Updated, fresh, and current AntiBitcoin blockchain is available at CryptoChainer.com, for your wallet syncing needs.  This was recently synced from scratch, and will save you a ton of time and headache.  Enjoy.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:42:32 AM

Updated, fresh, and current AntiBitcoin blockchain is available at CryptoChainer.com, for your wallet syncing needs.  This was recently synced from scratch, and will save you a ton of time and headache.  Enjoy.
Thx for the service that you are providing (even with our new logo^^)

As the mandatory update to wallet version 1.0.9.0 went smooth and most of us are on the right blockchain now, I'll continue my work on the wall of shame.
There'll be some internal testing first before we launch, so give it a few weeks and it should be running alright.
We've also got our sweepstake running. So if you haven't entered it yet, here's your chance to win 10.000 ANTI.
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:37:11 AM

Updated, fresh, and current AntiBitcoin blockchain is available at CryptoChainer.com, for your wallet syncing needs.  This was recently synced from scratch, and will save you a ton of time and headache.  Enjoy.
Thx for the service that you are providing (even with our new logo^^)

As the mandatory update to wallet version 1.0.9.0 went smooth and most of us are on the right blockchain now, I'll continue my work on the wall of shame.
There'll be some internal testing first before we launch, so give it a few weeks and it should be running alright.
We've also got our sweepstake running. So if you haven't entered it yet, here's your chance to win 10.000 ANTI.

Great work everybody!Go ANTI!
Penetrator10

Activity: 405

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:41:42 PM

It seems c-cex is still on the older ver 1.0.8.0-g32a928e  and yobit probably too.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:57:12 PM

Can I get some ANTIdote pleaseeeeeeee  APe2r1XR7Dqx54d9WQ21VWsAXMbRygXKtt
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:35:34 PM

Can I get some ANTIdote pleaseeeeeeee  APe2r1XR7Dqx54d9WQ21VWsAXMbRygXKtt
Because you ask in such an original way, I've sent you some Wink
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:09:12 PM

Can I get some ANTIdote pleaseeeeeeee  APe2r1XR7Dqx54d9WQ21VWsAXMbRygXKtt
Because you ask in such an original way, I've sent you some Wink

Thank you very much. Are there any faucets for anti"s?
xhoneyael (OP)

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 12:57:28 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 07:07:13 PM by xhoneyael

Thank you very much. Are there any faucets for anti"s?
here's the link to the ANTI faucet
http://www.tekyexplorer.xyz/anti/faucet
Enjoy  Grin

Penetrator10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:54:18 PM

It seems c-cex is still on the older ver 1.0.8.0-g32a928e  and yobit probably too.

Instead of taking care of case above you risking the whole topic to be closed , because you like to play santa claus in spring .Tell me is that smart from your side ?
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:59:30 PM

Instead of taking care of case above you risking the whole topic to be closed , because you like to play santa claus in spring .Tell me is that smart from your side ?
version 1.0.8.0 was mandatory. 1.0.9.0 isn't, as the only changes are on the user side, so the QT wallet.
I hope you understand now and don't panic Wink
Penetrator10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:04:17 PM

version 1.0.8.0 was mandatory. 1.0.9.0 isn't, as the only changes are on the user side, so the QT wallet.

Ok i understand and don't do giveaways in your topic for me this is stupid , you can do that on bitcoingarden for example.
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:13:00 PM

Ok i understand and don't do giveaways in your topic for me this is stupid , you can do that on bitcoingarden for example.
So a one time tip for what I see as a funny post is for you a giveaway campaign as if I am Santa Claus? Hm weird conception of a one time tip you've got imo.
But ok, if you see it that way, I won't tip anybody here anymore.
Penetrator10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:23:10 PM

So a one time tip for what I see as a funny post is for you a giveaway campaign as if I am Santa Claus? Hm weird conception of a one time tip you've got imo.

Listen i don't hold my all coins from launch and like to see you playing against forum rules because post was fun.What is more important long term holders or to make a random guy happy to give him 100 coins ?
m3rt1x

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:52:12 AM

Listen i don't hold my all coins from launch and like to see you playing against forum rules because post was fun.What is more important long term holders or to make a random guy happy to give him 100 coins ?

The topic will not be closed because Gizfreak gave away some coins.If xhone did it who made the OP,it could be closed.It's pretty sure that the posts will be deleted by admins after a week or two.And that would be more than fair.As a person who holds 850k coins I didn't mind to see giz giving away Antis.Even here!In fact he does that all the time at the team's slack.The funds for the Sweepstake come from his own wallet also.As a matter of fact,he is Santa all year long.Many teams would love to have people like Gizfreak aboard!
So,IMO let's not make a big deal out of it!
xhoneyael (OP)

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:25:17 PM

It seems c-cex is still on the older ver 1.0.8.0-g32a928e  and yobit probably too.

The topic will not be closed because Gizfreak gave away some coins.If xhone did it who made the OP,it could be closed.It's pretty sure that the posts will be deleted by admins after a week or two.And that would be more than fair.As a person who holds 850k coins I didn't mind to see giz giving away Antis.Even here!In fact he does that all the time at the team's slack.The funds for the Sweepstake come from his own wallet also.As a matter of fact,he is Santa all year long.Many teams would love to have people like Gizfreak aboard!
thats right!
its not reasonable to closed this thread if someone give some coin here
because im not the one who give coin im the one who make this thread even he is in my team
if that the case i will just join in the coin that i dont like and make give away so it will be gone
thats not a big deal just forget about it

by the way i will remove the [Takeover] in the subject
the past dev of AntiBitcoin already make response and he will lock the previous thread
just keep supporting us we are still here and we will always stay here  
instead of just waiting help us developing this coin this coin not just belong to us this coin belong to our community
it belong to everyone the only thing we can promise is you will never regret it someday
thanks everyone for supporting AntiBitcoin

OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:53:46 PM

Grin

OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:18:38 PM

With new logo Smiley

m3rt1x

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:17:23 AM

It seems c-cex is still on the older ver 1.0.8.0-g32a928e  and yobit probably too.

thats right!
its not reasonable to closed this thread if someone give some coin here
because im not the one who give coin im the one who make this thread even he is in my team
if that the case i will just join in the coin that i dont like and make give away so it will be gone
thats not a big deal just forget about it

by the way i will remove the [Takeover] in the subject
the past dev of AntiBitcoin already make response and he will lock the previous thread
just keep supporting us we are still here and we will always stay here  
instead of just waiting help us developing this coin this coin not just belong to us this coin belong to our community
it belong to everyone the only thing we can promise is you will never regret it someday
thanks everyone for supporting AntiBitcoin

Good move removing the [takeover] form the subject.This coin is leaving the past behind and with the power of its strong community,it moves forward!
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:02:55 AM

With new logo Smiley
Nice to see you fiddling around with the graphics, but we already've got a mighty fine graphical designer in the form of Kondiomir.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: