Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do You think the new bounties for ANTI is a good idea? (more if here : http://bit.ly/29lBXsb)
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties]  (Read 67474 times)
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:48:38 PM

Still holding all my ANTI

The revamped DEV team has things going in a much better direction now.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:22:12 PM

The revamped DEV team has things going in a much better direction now.
maybe no , this coins looks dead
dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:07:33 PM

after long time  looking again how it is going and antibitcoin is still active
i am here also still holding my anti  .
and from today also buy again.

and why say  coins look dead or is dead.
this is a coin of us all .
a community coin so if the coin is dead we are  also and i am not  . but  lots of people  has also have day jobs and pvt things .
and like xhoneyael say  we are all antibitcoin.
we must do it this . 
so  every bit of help is welcome.
and we must look how we can make antibitcoin  more populair or any ideas too help with roadmap .
so more and more people will come too our community and enjoy the freedom of this coin in the future .
we making baby steps now . but every step is one

Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:02:24 PM

I am too holding all my ANTI, but need news or updates.
xhoneyael (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 01:21:48 AM

investing in crypto is like guiding your baby learn to walk
learn to walk is not hard baby dont learn to walk on its own there are always people behind it
if you compare it in crypto the one who will guide it is the supporter
everyone know before bitcoin become what its right now it takes many years
as you can see its not still in the price what investor expect of if everyone say i hope im a early investor of bitcoin
they say what if , what if, do you think youre not wasting youre chance rigth now i will be always here for anti
who know what we can achieve for the next few year some coin like bitcoin start in basically none
if you will make some reasearch the one who help bitcoin is those fan or supporter they make exchange.business or site and  accept bitcoin in that thing they can share the knowledge or expand its territory
some for profit but it all start by just individual who want to share about it
like i always said anti it not about me but it about the supporter who support anti
the thing i only asking for our community is help us get socialized because it the thing i lack of
as you can see anti is in diffirent exchange the last one is the bitsquare
its decentralize even the site will not hold your coin added to it is anti have zerocash
its for anonymity if you hold your coin while its staking it will be send in diffirent address it not just one but multiple adrress
in that thing your coin will be hard to trace where or when you moved you coin
right now i dont have any idea but i hope someday i learn about it or get some idea or support from it community
what anti have right now is those who give time to read about anti and what good about it
i always tell those supporter that hold your coin run your wallet if you have time
and just buy what you can keep for a long time because all coin start from nothing
it only get value by those supporter there are always ups and down as of now anti converted most in bitcoin and bitcoin price rise anti anti get dump its good who want to have some more and those who dump it some day will regret it
even a child need a lot of time just to know how to walk and someday it will walk on it it own and take their own path
for me its similar in anti im here to look of it and supporter must guide it even a little thing you done it can make lot of diffirence   
if you have shop you can invest a little amount and accept anti site owner can also ask us for partnership ,or donation
someone can also make article and share the thing they know about anti 
all the thing related in anti is appreciated if anyone want to help us in you can pm me here or in slack

ACP

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:39:58 PM

ANTI needs some volume onccex this month
6BTC in total
Get together as a community vote with your trades and get this train moving!
m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:24:00 PM

ANTI needs some volume onccex this month
6BTC in total
Get together as a community vote with your trades and get this train moving!

Why?
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 09:46:21 PM

even we do something about c-cex i cant guaranteed that it will not happen again
for those who use c-cex move your anti on yobit,cryptopia or safecex you can also stake it in your wallet
one exchange is not a big loss in that way we can also make our buy wall stronger in one or two exchange
for us to have volume the first thing we need is site that will accept anti
we dont need update in the source because its totally fine
what we lack is adoption and awareness so i will add some new bounty
if you know some site owner ask them to accept anti
if they agree im willing to give 10,000 ANTI bounty to the user who contact the site owner
and 10,000 ANTI to the site owner
if you know some blogger ask for blog about anti i will give 2,000 ANTI bounty to the user who contact the site owner
and 3,000 ANTI to the blog site owner
if anyone what to make some giveaway (twitter,facebook,forum,site or faucet) just let me know
i can give max of 5,000 ANTI depend of how large your giveaway
if you have something to sell list it in cointopay with anti as payment method i will give 500 anti every item
pm me the link will also add it in the OP
if you use other forum with cryptocurrency subforum copy our thread here and add above original post and link to this thread or in our forum and you will get 1,000 anti every forum

i will not tolerate spam and if you have some idea just let me know
when we start i get donation of 200k+ ANTI and i add some on it before it 350k+ anti now
until it run out this giveaway will continue
to those who donate before i promise if i have some excess btc i will buy some anti to add in donation
for the fund for development to keep us moving in the future

aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:05:09 AM

even we do something about c-cex i cant guaranteed that it will not happen again
for those who use c-cex move your anti on yobit,cryptopia or safecex you can also stake it in your wallet
one exchange is not a big loss in that way we can also make our buy wall stronger in one or two exchange
if they agree im willing to give 10,000 ANTI bounty to the user who contact the site owner
if you know some blogger ask for blog about anti i will give 2,000 ANTI bounty to the user who contact the site owner
if anyone what to make some giveaway (twitter,facebook,forum,site or faucet) just let me know
if you have something to sell list it in cointopay with anti as payment method i will give 500 anti every item
if you use other forum with cryptocurrency subforum copy our thread here and add above original post and link to this thread or in our forum and you will get 1,000 anti every forum

when we start i get donation of 200k+ ANTI and i add some on it before it 350k+ anti now
to those who donate before i promise if i have some excess btc i will buy some anti to add in donation

What?? Safecex?? Safecex is down for several months ago. I do have a lot of antibitcoin in there. And don't know how to do with that exchange. Don't ever use safecex.

Btw, what is your future plan for this antibitcoin? It seems people have distrust this coin because lack of plan, no news, price going down ever more. Investor cannot holding this coin for much longer.
m3rt1x

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:43:56 PM

What?? Safecex?? Safecex is down for several months ago. I do have a lot of antibitcoin in there. And don't know how to do with that exchange. Don't ever use safecex.

Btw, what is your future plan for this antibitcoin? It seems people have distrust this coin because lack of plan, no news, price going down ever more. Investor cannot holding this coin for much longer.

I usually don't reply to newbie accounts,unless I'm sure that it's the 2nd account of an old user who wants to FUD and hide his identity at the same time.
So, azqu, you have a lot of Antibitcoins stuck in safecex,which was closed 2 months ago and you also created your account on BitcoinTalk today,1st of July 2016.
Seriously?
Maybe you should get some balls first.Then write like a man.
aqzu

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:07:59 PM

I usually don't reply to newbie accounts,unless I'm sure that it's the 2nd account of an old user who wants to FUD and hide his identity at the same time.
So, azqu, you have a lot of Antibitcoins stuck in safecex,which was closed 2 months ago and you also created your account on BitcoinTalk today,1st of July 2016.
Seriously?

Hey dude, i did just make an account in this forum because everybody is not care about their coins in safecex. Previously i am only a silent reader. not have an account in here. i do have >100.000 antibitcoin because i trust in it. I also have trump coin in there. I did read this thread. But with no account.

I dont get it what you want to talk. so what if i just join with new account in this forum? i talk the truth that safecex is not safe. Maybe you should understand people more.
m3rt1x

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:39:56 PM

Seriously?

Hey dude, i did just make an account in this forum because everybody is not care about their coins in safecex. Previously i am only a silent reader. not have an account in here. i do have >100.000 antibitcoin because i trust in it. I also have trump coin in there. I did read this thread. But with no account.

I dont get it what you want to talk. so what if i just join with new account in this forum? i talk the truth that safecex is not safe. Maybe you should understand people more.

Seems like I didn't understand what you wanted to say.Good luck with finding your coins.Seems like you are one of the few who didn't make it to withdraw their coins from there.  Huh Huh
aqzu

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:35:51 AM

Seriously?

Seems like I didn't understand what you wanted to say.Good luck with finding your coins.Seems like you are one of the few who didn't make it to withdraw their coins from there.  Huh Huh

before they shut down, a lot of coins have trouble in wallet. Wallet is in maintenance and have limited amount to withdraw. if you see safecex website(which is down now and thanks to cloudfire), you can see in chatbox, there is some people also have same problem.
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 10:19:41 PM

thanks that you tell us about it
before it happen one of our developer (anonymousx) already make scam accusation about safecex
i just become busy personally and dont really have time to check it
but its good that you tell us about it
i will remove it now in the op

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 08:15:23 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 09:41:00 AM by xhoneyael

i want to be transparent to everyone and plan to do what is good for ANTI
im willing to do trial and error to keep its moving if i failed many times i will not give
but im getting lack of idea thats why im always asking for your help
the roadmap is from the past dev and i dont plan to change it or add something to it
because what i want it to do what everyone want and bring out the best for ANTI
i make new poll kindly participate if you have better idea let us know

m3rt1x

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:01:35 AM

ANTI order book on C-Cex.com has almost 200k coins for sale.I advise everyone to withdraw their coins,as they will not be able to after delisting.Delisting is programmed for today,so,you better withdraw those ANTIs immediately.This is known from 19/06.
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 11:37:44 AM

ANTI order book on C-Cex.com has almost 200k coins for sale.I advise everyone to withdraw their coins,as they will not be able to after delisting.Delisting is programmed for today,so,you better withdraw those ANTIs immediately.This is known from 19/06.
Withdrawal is still available?

m3rt1x

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:53:33 AM

Withdrawal is still available?

not since half an hour ago!From now on,contact support!
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:05:49 PM

byter.sky

Activity: 428

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:08:54 PM

ANTI is dead , and i sold my anti , and better to exit now because coin without use is delisting from ccex , and it will be 1 sat soon or it go down in ltc or doge market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: