Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do You think the new bounties for ANTI is a good idea? (more if here : http://bit.ly/29lBXsb)
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties]  (Read 67474 times)
dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:48:57 PM

good too see new faces that wanna help

greetings from the netherlands

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:32:21 AM

ANTI has a very loyal community and most of the big holders still have our coins.
Except for some fools buying and selling their own coins to themselves to create fake vol and trigger some fake pumps,everything looks calm and stable.
I know the dev is working on some new ideas on the background but since this is no hype/shill coin,nothing will be aanounced untill there is something solid to show
Greetings from sunny Greece  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:18:01 AM

First and foremost we need stability in the price. Gradual growth is the key to success.
dutch_loneranger

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:21:23 PM

ANTI has a very loyal community and most of the big holders still have our coins.
Except for some fools buying and selling their own coins to themselves to create fake vol and trigger some fake pumps,everything looks calm and stable.
I know the dev is working on some new ideas on the background but since this is no hype/shill coin,nothing will be aanounced untill there is something solid to show
Greetings from sunny Greece  Smiley Smiley Smiley

yes they have  a very loyal community  and  the big holders still have there coins.
just looked if i still am in the top ten or rich list as first miner and buyer .
gladly i am
but also  see that people get richer and richer  . they  keep believing
like i do .
i see just a fair coin with a good blockchain .
so  i buy now and then when i make little profit with mining .

we will see  what the dev has in mind .  nothing too hurry , so i can get anti cheap

darslander

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:20:58 AM

yes they have  a very loyal community  and  the big holders still have there coins.
just looked if i still am in the top ten or rich list as first miner and buyer .
gladly i am
like i do .

we will see  what the dev has in mind .  nothing too hurry , so i can get anti cheap

anti will be good investment after some new things come _or new dev will do something to push it  Cool
byter.sky

Activity: 428

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:45:17 PM

gladly i am
like i do .

anti will be good investment after some new things come _or new dev will do something to push it  Cool
now is really good time to join anti _it will be more than 1k ,it takes time
Komosa

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:50:34 PM

gladly i am
like i do .

yes, and Difficulty X10 it's time to prepare for the rocket launch Cheesy
byter.sky

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:52:35 PM

gladly i am
like i do .

yes, and Difficulty X10 it's time to prepare for the rocket launch Cheesy
time to accumulate  more and more .It will be best sleepy coin of 2017  year
crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:30:12 PM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
byter.sky

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:11:25 PM

it is anti forum _we dont need another coins _buy anti to bee rich _next monero
simtho

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:15:57 PM

I still have some ANTI sitting in my wallet. Hope price will grow until end of year.

Komosa

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:12:52 PM

I still have some ANTI sitting in my wallet. Hope price will grow until end of year.

I continue to POS a coin, believe in the growth
Komosa

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:20:51 PM

0 active connection, what happened?
darslander

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:39:40 AM

u dont know maybe time to buy more ,you need node , can someone give us working node
m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:57:53 AM

u dont know maybe time to buy more ,you need node , can someone give us working node

It's been a while since anything happened on this coin.But I don;t see major dumps.All holders keep their coins!  Smiley
Komosa

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:55:13 PM

Hello xhoneyael! What's new with the development of the coin, why is the wallet not synced?
boieemassab

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:09:09 PM

Hello xhoneyael! What's new with the development of the coin, why is the wallet not synced?
from mission statement: "I have an ideology and faith, and trust can be gained as you will see me always here supporting this coin."
Coin has been dead for 11 days, no info, no support, little community. At current coins in wallet appear a total writeoff. Trust is lost.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:16:09 AM

yes, this coin is mined out and now dead like many other coins. forget this one and move on.
btw. this coins died two times.....
dutch_loneranger

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:37:46 PM

here  one wallet is still  active with 8 connections it is a empty wallet  and only use it for  an active  connection .
is it possible  that  on one moment  the wallet goes too old blockchain ?
then i used the files  a few times for new wallets  and it worked the sync perfect  .
after that i used it  for my real wallet but first maked a backup of my wallet.dat  and then after putting my wallet.dat in the good one.
it starts too rescannning my wallet and now it is  staking again and good also .
and that wallet has 2 connections .
and is on this moment on block number  1505737
last blocktime  ma 17 okt  20:29 2016

last time i checked  when it was good  was a few weeks ago and my blkindex.dat was almost  1.3 gb

with this it is  700mb

if anyone is intrested too get there wallet back online
pm me
so maybe i can put it on dropbox or something what you want.
and hope i can help

but one thing is for sure i am not  the only one  with a good  wallet  otherwise there were not 8 connections on my wallet.

Komosa

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:59:34 PM

here  one wallet is still  active with 8 connections it is a empty wallet  and only use it for  an active  connection .
is it possible  that  on one moment  the wallet goes too old blockchain ?
then i used the files  a few times for new wallets  and it worked the sync perfect  .
after that i used it  for my real wallet but first maked a backup of my wallet.dat  and then after putting my wallet.dat in the good one.
it starts too rescannning my wallet and now it is  staking again and good also .
and that wallet has 2 connections .
and is on this moment on block number  1505737
last blocktime  ma 17 okt  20:29 2016

last time i checked  when it was good  was a few weeks ago and my blkindex.dat was almost  1.3 gb

with this it is  700mb

if anyone is intrested too get there wallet back online
pm me
so maybe i can put it on dropbox or something what you want.
and hope i can help

but one thing is for sure i am not  the only one  with a good  wallet  otherwise there were not 8 connections on my wallet.

i have 5 active connection to network, but my wallet out of sync
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: