Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] 103$ Perfect Money sell for 0.261 BTC (instant)  (Read 389 times)
showrov1993 (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Who am i ....? ❤❤❤

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 11:58:43 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 12:18:47 PM by showrov1993

Any trusted exchanger here want to trade with me.? if want then PM me or comment below... Thnx:)

only (+)trust & reputable member allow for complete the trade pls don't spam any newbie i should ignore

( Note that i will bear the PM fee ) Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
getmoremonline

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:07:30 PM

Any trusted exchanger here want to trade with me.? if want then PM me or comment below... Thnx:)

( Note that i will bear the PM fee )
hi why don't you just use a trusted exchange that is instant and the fee is like 1%, there is no need for you to come here to exchange btc to pm or pm to btc

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:08:59 PM

hi why don't you just use a trusted exchange that is instant and the fee is like 1%, there is no need for you to come here to exchange btc to pm or pm to btc
I assume its because he is asking for something unrealistic.
Price on preev.com for 0.265 BTC is $110.2 and he wants to get this for $103.

showrov1993 (OP)

Who am i ....? ❤❤❤

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:09:22 PM

ok thnx for ur advice.Smiley

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
showrov1993 (OP)

Who am i ....? ❤❤❤

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:16:54 PM

I assume its because he is asking for something unrealistic.
Price on preev.com for 0.265 BTC is $110.2 and he wants to get this for $103.

if u think it really then go to localbitcoin or any exchange site and compare the fee & rate... thnx Tongue

PRIMEDICE
Hariom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:30:41 PM

No. I dont think Op or anyone can get a reputable site having feature as u stated..

Check for Example
http://pm2btc.me (Check Their rate and compare with preev.com  )
While the preev rates say a different story...

The online exchangers take a very high fees .. Its impossible to get a True online exchange site which takes only 1% Fee..
So Its Better To deal with real members instead using an exchange site i think )))
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:34:00 PM

No. I dont think Op or anyone can get a reputable site having feature as u stated..

Check for Example

The online exchangers take a very high fees .. Its impossible to get a True online exchange site which takes only 1% Fee..
So Its Better To deal with real members instead using an exchange site i think )))
Well, that's how they earn money.
Nobody would open a site, pay for domain name & hosting & everything else and then sell anything without making any profit.
There would be some hidden terms and condition which will make them money if not up front. In this case they might be taking 1% fee but their rates suck !

showrov1993 (OP)

Who am i ....? ❤❤❤

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:42:27 PM

Check for Example

u probably not check their rate clearly.see that and calculate again.see it wish u understand -->>> ( https://i.imgur.com/sp2EtJn.png ))

thnx for contribute on my Thread.

PRIMEDICE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: