Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going Up to 500?  (Read 17070 times)
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:53:04 AM

If the halving will not affect the price then we should wait about the block increase to 2MB which will happen or this year or in 2017, and at that time i expect the price to be more than $500 because the last weeks it wasn't close to much.
The halving will affect the price and that affect will be a good affect which is going to increase the value of bitcoin , you can notice it has already been obvious from the pricing trend of the bitcoin on market.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:16:28 AM

If the halving will not affect the price then we should wait about the block increase to 2MB which will happen or this year or in 2017, and at that time i expect the price to be more than $500 because the last weeks it wasn't close to much.
I guess without having bitcoin prices will reach $ 500 in a year. will be very many people who invest the money they have to wait bitcoin for halving, so the effect of the investment would make the price of bitcoin be $ 500
The price is going to reach to the value of $500 before the halving and I think it is because of the news of bitcoin halving, with which people has started to adopt bitcoin and a trust has once again created on it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:23:00 AM

I guess without having bitcoin prices will reach $ 500 in a year. will be very many people who invest the money they have to wait bitcoin for halving, so the effect of the investment would make the price of bitcoin be $ 500
The price is going to reach to the value of $500 before the halving and I think it is because of the news of bitcoin halving, with which people has started to adopt bitcoin and a trust has once again created on it.

before and after I think the price will be above $500, where the demand will be even greater. maybe 1-2 months after halving we could see the price higher than $500

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:56:50 PM

before and after I think the price will be above $500, where the demand will be even greater. maybe 1-2 months after halving we could see the price higher than $500

If the price reaches $500 before halving a peak increase can be felt at the time after halving. As suggested bitcoin could gradually decrease from the peak price and gets stabilized around $500 within 2months.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:07:21 PM

there are many possibilities for bitcoin rise towards the price of 500 USD. the closest is the factor of halving the next few months. and this is according to some speculan will make bitcoin prices are very high. so keep bitcoin as much as possible, invest in bitcoin is highly profitable.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:11:06 PM

Reaching $500 isn't a real problem for this year. The point is that it will be very difficult to keep the price above that level.

If we somehow manage to get the same stability as we have now, but then just above $500 price point, then many of us will be very happy.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:59:04 PM

Reaching $500 isn't a real problem for this year. The point is that it will be very difficult to keep the price above that level.

If we somehow manage to get the same stability as we have now, but then just above $500 price point, then many of us will be very happy.

Yeah well said, obtaining $500 or more than that is not a tedious factor, as all of us are believing that bitcoin is going to hit more than $700 this year. But as you quoted above maintaining the same level is the main factor, if it happens it will be fine for its users.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:32:40 PM

The most people are hoping that for that nice value that will happen not so soon, as you can see you see that the value is now stable for a long time and that will be longer.
Many people dont like it and I understand that because they want to make profit fast with Bitcoin but that is not possible now.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:08:59 PM

Yes the bitcoin is going up without any doubts, I even think it will be faster go to the 500 dollar than the most people are thinking.
I honestly think it will even go to a higher amount very soon.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:06:02 PM

I highly doubt about the fact that it will rise soon to the 500 dollar but I think it can rise to a high amount at the end of this year.
This is because of the halving that is coming so yeah I think it can rise to the 500 dollar but not soon.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:21:23 AM

I highly doubt about the fact that it will rise soon to the 500 dollar but I think it can rise to a high amount at the end of this year.
This is because of the halving that is coming so yeah I think it can rise to the 500 dollar but not soon.
I think it can rise even more beyond $500, and at the end of this year we can expect $700 and more. Hoping halving brings more pleasure to its users than expected.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:14:08 AM

Bitcoin will reach the value only in the end of the year if it keeps rising slowly and that would be nice for the most people so they can sell it with some nice profit.
The only thing that is bad is that you never know what can happen with value and that is risky.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:26:55 AM

The bitcoin will go up to the 500 dollar because of the halving, at the end of this year it will even go to a higher amount.
If you invest right now you will make a lot of profit soon or later this year!
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:33:19 AM

The bitcoin will go up to the 500 dollar because of the halving, at the end of this year it will even go to a higher amount.

I want bitcoin price to reach more than 1000$. I think after halving price will grow more than 1000$. I am saving bitcoin Guys save bitcoins and enjoy in future.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:42:11 AM

Bitcoin going to $500 has really high percentage even without halving or any major bitcoin event that will take placee.

That's only need a big pumping scene mode to be happened.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:04:48 AM

I want bitcoin price to reach more than 1000$. I think after halving price will grow more than 1000$. I am saving bitcoin Guys save bitcoins and enjoy in future.

i also want the price to reach the $1000 level once again, but i'm realistic enough to know that the chances of this to happen are very low. thinking in terms of the price reaching the $600 price level this year is a far more realistic goal to happen this year.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:38:33 PM

i also want the price to reach the $1000 level once again, but i'm realistic enough to know that the chances of this to happen are very low. thinking in terms of the price reaching the $600 price level this year is a far more realistic goal to happen this year.

Yes chances for the bitcoin price to reached $1000 is really low but it's more realistic compare to $2000 or more target of some people. If the trend will follow following the halving coming, that $1000 is really breachable. Let's just wait.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:17:36 PM

Yeah well said, obtaining $500 or more than that is not a tedious factor, as all of us are believing that bitcoin is going to hit more than $700 this year. But as you quoted above maintaining the same level is the main factor, if it happens it will be fine for its users.
Wishful thinking my friend with that $700. Bitcoin shouldn't surpass $500-600 this year, unless there is a fundamentally important development, e.g., final agreement on the block size.

this space is intentionally left blank
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:49:29 PM

Wishful thinking my friend with that $700. Bitcoin shouldn't surpass $500-600 this year, unless there is a fundamentally important development, e.g., final agreement on the block size.

The price that you are saying will be achieved at the time of halving and by the end of the year we will be close to $1k or even more then that due to halving.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:56:16 PM

The price that you are saying will be achieved at the time of halving and by the end of the year we will be close to $1k or even more then that due to halving.
Remember that the price is not only about the coins to be mined, but also about the coins that are already in circulation. After the halving in July 75% of all coins will be already mined and may be used to push the price down at any desired level.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: