Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going Up to 500?  (Read 17065 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:31:43 AM

The bitcoin can go to the amount of 500 dollar very soon maybe it will even happen this month.
Its already around the 450 dollar and I think it will even rise very soon to a higher number.

I have confidence in reaching $500 in Juli before the block halving takes place. And at the same time I see $500-$550 as the top for this year.

I think we can see that price in next month, as price is moving up slowly and if it reaches there before halving then we can expect much better price at halving.

It should happen next month if we will have to follow the halving trend. No reason to stay at below $500 after halving. Miners needs a reasonable rewards so it will really bring an impact to the bitcoin. So for now while there's no whale movement acquire coins now at the current rate.

Yeah definitely possible to achieve by next month, as price is rising now so there is no doubt that $500 will be achieved very soon.

there is some price change for the moment price went down for 10$ but i think is settling for jump over 500 in next several weeks
think we will see this price just before halving

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:05:03 PM

The bitcoin can go to the amount of 500 dollar very soon maybe it will even happen this month.
Its already around the 450 dollar and I think it will even rise very soon to a higher number.

I have confidence in reaching $500 in Juli before the block halving takes place. And at the same time I see $500-$550 as the top for this year.

I think we can see that price in next month, as price is moving up slowly and if it reaches there before halving then we can expect much better price at halving.

It should happen next month if we will have to follow the halving trend. No reason to stay at below $500 after halving. Miners needs a reasonable rewards so it will really bring an impact to the bitcoin. So for now while there's no whale movement acquire coins now at the current rate.

Yeah definitely possible to achieve by next month, as price is rising now so there is no doubt that $500 will be achieved very soon.

there is some price change for the moment price went down for 10$ but i think is settling for jump over 500 in next several weeks

I am less confident on the price performance now. The $500 price could be reach just after the halving.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:42:59 AM

I am less confident on the price performance now. The $500 price could be reach just after the halving.

If the block size is increased to 2MB before the halving, the price of bitcoin could be more than $500.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:39:33 PM

If the block size is increased to 2MB before the halving, the price of bitcoin could be more than $500.

Not a priority factor if we are just targeting the $500 goal. It is really breachable even without that halving speculations of price rise. Look at what we are now after months of battling from the year's low of $360+.

Surely even without the block size issue resolved, we can reach the $500 price target.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:16:14 AM

Not a priority factor if we are just targeting the $500 goal. It is really breachable even without that halving speculations of price rise. Look at what we are now after months of battling from the year's low of $360+.

Surely even without the block size issue resolved, we can reach the $500 price target.

If we have the block size increase in July, the $500 will be reached pretty easily as the price was low due to small block.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:23:06 AM

$500 is not an huge milestone to achieve now, we will surely get there in next few months, and if everything goes well at halving then we can expect this price by then.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:06:22 PM

Last month too we expected a price around $500 to occur this month. It haven't happened, now we were expecting by the falling month. Possibly it would happen near the days of halving, if not after halving.
Lavavest

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:29:47 AM

Last month too we expected a price around $500 to occur this month. It haven't happened, now we were expecting by the falling month. Possibly it would happen near the days of halving, if not after halving.

You expect the $500 by the end of the month. This has occcured. The price is $520 at the moment.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:42:04 AM

Bitcoin has been steadily rising. It already beat up the $400 mark and it seems to be going up to beat the $500 mark. Do you believe we will see it before the end of the year or not?

Thoughts anyone?

It already hit just a few days back. My predictions were right - next stop is $550.

Bitcoin should be viewed as a long term investment vehicle rather than a short term one. It has so much potential to offer - people don't realise the beauty of it while pumping and dumping it.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:49:44 PM

Bitcoin has been steadily rising. It already beat up the $400 mark and it seems to be going up to beat the $500 mark. Do you believe we will see it before the end of the year or not?

Thoughts anyone?

It already hit just a few days back. My predictions were right - next stop is $550.

Bitcoin should be viewed as a long term investment vehicle rather than a short term one. It has so much potential to offer - people don't realise the beauty of it while pumping and dumping it.

The price in China is already more than $550. It is $620 today in one exchange. The Bitstamp is around $540.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:12:53 PM

Thoughts anyone?

Well, bitcoin prices are already above $ 500 now. This is the price we have been waiting for several months, even from 2015. I think this is a good time to sell coins or hold bitcoin, bitcoin prices may be higher
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:56:26 PM

Thoughts anyone?

Well, bitcoin prices are already above $ 500 now. This is the price we have been waiting for several months, even from 2015. I think this is a good time to sell coins or hold bitcoin, bitcoin prices may be higher

If you are satisfied with current price and if you are earning some profits from it then you should sell it and if you are looking for higher profits then you should hold it for a while.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:29:07 PM

its already been hit to 500 and our next goal i think 600 price and another speculation will appear..
Very hard to predict but events are one of the tips that we will see that the price will increase..
You can't expect everything goes fast like that, we just had reached $500 for a weeks so i think we need to build up big wall like before so after halving the price will not crash to below $500.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:28:03 PM

its already been hit to 500 and our next goal i think 600 price and another speculation will appear..
Very hard to predict but events are one of the tips that we will see that the price will increase..
You can't expect everything goes fast like that, we just had reached $500 for a weeks so i think we need to build up big wall like before so after halving the price will not crash to below $500.

Price is moving up now and we should be ready for surprises, and to be honest don't get surprised if  we see $600 price in next couple of months.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:47:27 PM

Price is moving up now and we should be ready for surprises, and to be honest don't get surprised if  we see $600 price in next couple of months.
You see now indeed that the value of the Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is really nice for the people who already have Bitcoin and that they are waiting for a higher value.
So they can hopefully sell it with a lot of profit in the future and that is nice.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:20:09 PM

For now he is already 530 and that is a great thing. There will be allot of risings in the future but i think he will drop also again a little bit off course. But he will bring a bright future and allot of risings.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:06:36 AM

The Bitcoin price has finally passed the 500 Dollar mark after quiet some time now. I hope that the price is going to continue rising to $600 before the halving comes in so I can sell some coins again. Lets wait and see what is going to happen with the price.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:49:55 AM

The Bitcoin price has finally passed the 500 Dollar mark after quiet some time now. I hope that the price is going to continue rising to $600 before the halving comes in so I can sell some coins again. Lets wait and see what is going to happen with the price.

$500 is what we expected at the start of May 2016. But now we have  crossed the $500 Mark. I am beginning to think if our speculation of $1000 will be reached at halving . and it is now looking possible . The rate the Bitcoins is going up.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:05:51 AM

$500 is what we expected at the start of May 2016. But now we have  crossed the $500 Mark. I am beginning to think if our speculation of $1000 will be reached at halving . and it is now looking possible . The rate the Bitcoins is going up.

Just after the halving in July or August, the price will be around $600. $1000 is for the price in the year end.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:40:57 AM

Thoughts anyone?

Bitcoin has already broken the $500 barrier yet again, just as I predicted a few weeks/months back. I believe in bitcoin's ability to break those barriers. They are so easy to stay at as well, once you break them.

I think bitcoin is going to go for $600 this month. The trend is up up up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: