Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going Up to 500?  (Read 17070 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:27:52 AM

Bitcoin has been steadily rising. It already beat up the $400 mark and it seems to be going up to beat the $500 mark. Do you believe we will see it before the end of the year or not?

Thoughts anyone?

Bitcoin has already broken the $500 barrier yet again, just as I predicted a few weeks/months back. I believe in bitcoin's ability to break those barriers. They are so easy to stay at as well, once you break them.

I think bitcoin is going to go for $600 this month. The trend is up up up.

maybe he will go above 650 if this really continue to go in up direction which is good
i just dont wanna see him go down rapidly after all this is over

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

HoshiPost

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:52:36 AM

its already been hit to 500 and our next goal i think 600 price and another speculation will appear..
Very hard to predict but events are one of the tips that we will see that the price will increase..
You can't expect everything goes fast like that, we just had reached $500 for a weeks so i think we need to build up big wall like before so after halving the price will not crash to below $500.

Price is moving up now and we should be ready for surprises, and to be honest don't get surprised if  we see $600 price in next couple of months.
The value of Bitcoin is now rising indeed and that is nice because the most people with Bitcoin are already waiting for a higher value so that is nice, but it is still hard to predict for what will happen later.
And Bitcoin itself is also changing a lot so that is nice, but if you are selling it is the risk that you should take.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:54:13 PM

its already been hit to 500 and our next goal i think 600 price and another speculation will appear..
Very hard to predict but events are one of the tips that we will see that the price will increase..
You can't expect everything goes fast like that, we just had reached $500 for a weeks so i think we need to build up big wall like before so after halving the price will not crash to below $500.

Price is moving up now and we should be ready for surprises, and to be honest don't get surprised if  we see $600 price in next couple of months.
The value of Bitcoin is now rising indeed and that is nice because the most people with Bitcoin are already waiting for a higher value so that is nice, but it is still hard to predict for what will happen later.
And Bitcoin itself is also changing a lot so that is nice, but if you are selling it is the risk that you should take.

I think the bitcoin price will keep on rising after the halving. More people will be attracted to bitcoin and the price will rise.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:33:45 PM

Its really nice it has got to this amount if you ask me, its a real nice price and from this price the having can even become more and it will even rise to a higher amount also than.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:42:52 PM

Price is moving up now and we should be ready for surprises, and to be honest don't get surprised if  we see $600 price in next couple of months.

I think the bitcoin price will keep on rising after the halving. More people will be attracted to bitcoin and the price will rise.
I don't think the price will keep on rising, the price will stabilize after a huge rise. we might see price going up to $800.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:26:11 PM

Price is moving up now and we should be ready for surprises, and to be honest don't get surprised if  we see $600 price in next couple of months.

I don't think the price will keep on rising, the price will stabilize after a huge rise. we might see price going up to $800.

The price will go up one step, it will then correct for some time and then go up one step. It will repeat.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:35:42 PM

The problem is a lot of people here have been pessimists for a long time because of the big 2013 crash, so they are underrating the potential of Bitcoin's bull cycles. If only they knew we are going to go beyond 2000 this time..
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:48:00 PM

Bitcoin has been steadily rising. It already beat up the $400 mark and it seems to be going up to beat the $500 mark. Do you believe we will see it before the end of the year or not?

Thoughts anyone?

actually price now is larger than 500$, it is 550$ at this moment and still rising up so it would be pretty dump to think that we won't have 500$ price at end of this year, it will be even larger than this

and i think that it won't fall now and will rise only because of halving, people will buy even more bitcoins now because of large price, and after halving price will rise to 800$ or more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:41:09 PM

The problem is a lot of people here have been pessimists for a long time because of the big 2013 crash, so they are underrating the potential of Bitcoin's bull cycles. If only they knew we are going to go beyond 2000 this time..
Not only pessimists but looks they are traumatic with that tragedy would recur again if the price goes higher than $1000 but if they are not forgetting and try to push the price. how can they get back their money.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:11:35 PM

Not only pessimists but looks they are traumatic with that tragedy would recur again if the price goes higher than $1000 but if they are not forgetting and try to push the price. how can they get back their money.

People know what can happen with the price. The ATH back in 2013 is a good example of how things can go perfectly fine, while not long after that the price starts sinking making certain people lose a lot money very fast. People like these should stay far away from any kind of investment as they simply don't know when to enter the market. It's better for their own safety.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:08:25 AM

People know what can happen with the price. The ATH back in 2013 is a good example of how things can go perfectly fine, while not long after that the price starts sinking making certain people lose a lot money very fast. People like these should stay far away from any kind of investment as they simply don't know when to enter the market. It's better for their own safety.

The high price in late 2013 is the result of price manipulation by the Mt Gox owner. That is not fine at all.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:49:20 AM

We have already passed the $500 and this was a good thing, I was really hoping that we were going to hit $500 and we have finally passed that. Now the price has even passed $600, maybe the price can get even higher.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:16:04 AM

Thoughts anyone?

Bitcoin has already broken the $500 barrier yet again, just as I predicted a few weeks/months back. I believe in bitcoin's ability to break those barriers. They are so easy to stay at as well, once you break them.

I think bitcoin is going to go for $600 this month. The trend is up up up.

maybe he will go above 650 if this really continue to go in up direction which is good
i just dont wanna see him go down rapidly after all this is over

Yeah lol, I don't think it's going to go down in a long while though, to be honest. Simply because that the HALVING ISN'T EVEN HERE YET! We might see a big dump after the halving, but definitely not before.

So it's a good idea to hold right now. At least till halving.
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:01:42 AM

The high price in late 2013 is the result of price manipulation by the Mt Gox owner. That is not fine at all.

That's the exact reason why people that bought at the peak back then should never ever invest in something. Again, it's better for their own safety. They don't see risks and they don't spot a market that is over-bought like there is no tomorrow.
Lavavest

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:21:03 AM

That's the exact reason why people that bought at the peak back then should never ever invest in something. Again, it's better for their own safety. They don't see risks and they don't spot a market that is over-bought like there is no tomorrow.

The current bitcoin price is quite safe. I think it will be safe even after 5 to 8 times rise, it is still below the 2013 folds.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:38:02 AM

Yeah lol, I don't think it's going to go down in a long while though, to be honest. Simply because that the HALVING ISN'T EVEN HERE YET! We might see a big dump after the halving, but definitely not before.

Just wondering now how much will that big dump will goes. Hopefully the correction is around $600 or above and never below for that price. If that's happen we can truly see that bitcoin price will say goodbye now to below $500 price.
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:48:19 AM

Just wondering now how much will that big dump will goes. Hopefully the correction is around $600 or above and never below for that price. If that's happen we can truly see that bitcoin price will say goodbye now to below $500 price.

It doesn't take much at the moment to dump the price down like $100 in just a day. Especially when bots pull back their buy support. But one thing is sure, the higher the price goes, the lower the chance is to see $400 prices again this year. But never say never. We don't know how heavy the impact of the dump directly after the block halving will be.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:47:05 AM

It doesn't take much at the moment to dump the price down like $100 in just a day. Especially when bots pull back their buy support. But one thing is sure, the higher the price goes, the lower the chance is to see $400 prices again this year. But never say never. We don't know how heavy the impact of the dump directly after the block halving will be.

You are right. The price drop more than $100 in the last day also. It might just be a long waited correction.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Lavavest

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:06:16 PM

You are right. The price drop more than $100 in the last day also. It might just be a long waited correction.

The price of bitcoin is in the correction phase. The price is trade between $600 and $690. It will last a few weeks.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:33:25 PM

If the correction will be made it's support at around 100% then likely even with a big price dump, we can hold on to that correction price so we can never see those below $500 range.

Hopefully it will since it's really sucks to get back again at that below $500 range.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: