Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ◙◙◙¶¶ Design And Analysis Of Algorithms-A UNIQUE SERVICE ◙◙◙¶¶  (Read 239 times)
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:34:00 PM

I would like to start a new service which is extremely useful and mostly ignored in all the recent Web Development Programming.In our case,dice scripts,gambling games programs etc.

>>>>>>>The Analysis Of Algorithms<<<<<<<

What I can offer you ?
Once you've sent me the script or program you have used in your website to generate random functions like dice rolls ,I will carry out an detailed analysis of the algorithms such as :
1.Time Complexity
2.Space Complexity

After that, I will test your script for all the possible set of test cases including Good/Bad/Worst behaviors .In simple words,I will test how efficient your script will be against any bots/martingles/bruteforce attacks.I will send a detailed report to you about all the test cases I acquire which will be completely mathematical in terms like Big O(n) notation and other measures.Followed by its translation in simple English and what exactly has to be done to improve its efficiency or make it resistant to any kind of attacks.

By the reports, you can decide if you want to improve the algorithm.I can do the job of redesigning the same script which will be logically stronger than before or you can simply pass the analysis report to your developer and let him decide.

What are my charges?

FREE! Yes that's right! I will do this for free since I'm a Computer Science Engineer I love design and analysis of algorithms.I just want to gain experience doing this as much as possible since right now I'm on my goal to become a Software Architect!But hey if you feel rewarding my hard work I'm always open for tips at the bitcoin addressed mentioned in my profile.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:44:16 PM

<Reserved >
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: