May 28, 2024, 05:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Need Money Location
Money Making - 1 (100%)
E-book - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Earn 0.12BTC Or More Per Month  (Read 714 times)
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 12:12:21 AM

What's the method? to enroll in a signature campaign? I respect that you are not one of those people that sell bogus stuff and claim to earn 1BTC per day or something like that but that amount is easily achievable just with signature campaign if not more.
Look for the post number 12 in this thread. I have posted a link to the tutorial that has been leaked. Smiley

Life sucks.
HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:17:38 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 09:29:02 AM by HardForkComing

Thanks for the vouch copy. The ebook is good and it has a useful method to earn 0.12 BTC. However, the formatting and language needs improvement. Also, if you could have a step-by-step method instead, it would be easier to read. Adding more screenshot also would help as the price you have asked is $10. The ebook should atleast have 4-5 pages and you can get them by adding more screenshots if possible.

Dint know the method is already leaks but anyways.
That method is mine, and it has been leaked publicly. He just rephrased it. I bet he used google translate to translate to indian then back to english.
Sorry man was asking you for the video tutorial you ignore me. If you did given me the tutorial this would not happen. Smiley

Leaked price drop to $2 get it if you want it act fast topic will be locking soon.
Dude, in the tutorial there's a requirement. "HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN". lol

I knew you were going to resell it although. No harm done. Good luck getting the new tutorial.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: