Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REPAID] I need loan of 0.13 BTC or $58 BTC  (Read 4064 times)
krunox123 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 01:09:18 AM

It's been 8 days since since you have posted this thread.  If you haven't received a loan without collateral in 8 days, what makes you think you will receive one in the next 14 days?
I will no longer need this loan if there is no one that want to give me this loan after 31st December. There is still plenty of time before the fundraiser closed.

I see you haven't received a negotiable terms as of yet and no one wishes to fund this.  Roll Eyes
For your information, there is a person contacted me through PM that he will provide me this loan. But we are yet to agree with the terms.

As stated, you have been given an option of getting a collateralized loan from me.
I doubt you can provide me this loan even though you are given with a collateral. Roll Eyes

You bumping this thread won't increase your verification or ability to pay this back.
The only reason I BUMP this thread is because I still need this loan. There is no reason to BUMP this thread if I don't need the loan anymore.
I don't think by BUMPing this thread will increase the verification and the ability for me to repay my loan. Huh

This is also a donation to charity too. What makes it that you can't say the loan wasn't a donation?
I can assure you that the fund will be donated directly to the fundraiser. Smiley

Life sucks.
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:41:05 AM

Bring up my post, I still need this loan.
If you can give me this loan, post below or you can PM me. Smiley

Life sucks.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:41:53 AM

Bring up my post, I still need this loan.
If you can give me this loan, post below or you can PM me. Smiley

If you still need this loan then I can provide you under my conditions but the interest rate will 15%
Tell me if you agree with new interest rate or not ?
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 05:54:36 AM

If you still need this loan then I can provide you under my conditions but the interest rate will 15%
Yes, I still need this loan and what is your "conditions"?
I could not agree with the new interest rate. How about 10%? Smiley

Life sucks.
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:17:06 AM

Yes, I still need this loan and what is your "conditions"?
I could not agree with the new interest rate. How about 10%? Smiley

My interest will not be exactly 15% so don't worry. I will be charging somewhere 12% - 13%.
10% is low for a 2 week loan
I will post again with my conditions which I will explain in detail

What if I post my conditions and provide you loan after 6 - 7 hours. I am out now. Not able to access my wallet and feeling lazy to type with a small mobile keypad
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 06:28:57 AM

My interest will not be exactly 15% so don't worry. I will be charging somewhere 12% - 13%.
Okay, I can agree if the interest rate is 12%.

I will post again with my conditions which I will explain in detail
I look forward to see your conditions.

What if I post my conditions and provide you loan after 6 - 7 hours. I am out now. Not able to access my wallet and feeling lazy to type with a small mobile keypad
Sure, there is no need to rush. Just make sure you do not forget about it. Smiley

Life sucks.
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:56:56 PM

Ok here are my those conditions.

1st Condition : I will give you $45 loan with your account as collateral near any trusted Escrow. You have to pay back $50. Whatever the btc rate is I will take $50  according to that day rate

2nd Condition : I will lend you your desired amount $58. You will have to pay back $65. Whatever the btc rate is I will take $65 according to that day rate. We will contact a trusted escrow. Then you have to contact your campaign manager and tell him to change your campaign payment address to escrow address. And also give your account as collateral to escrow.
When payment of your campaign will be made to escrow address. Escrow will pay me $65 and will send you rest if any along with your account. If campaign payment will be less then you will have to pay extra to get your account back.

So, with which condition you are willing to go with ?
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 04:22:16 PM

Ok here are my those conditions.

1st Condition : I will give you $45 loan with your account as collateral near any trusted Escrow. You have to pay back $50. Whatever the btc rate is I will take $50  according to that day rate
No, I could not accept the fact that I had to repay you based on Bitcoin price in USD(day rate).

2nd Condition : I will lend you your desired amount $58. You will have to pay back $65. Whatever the btc rate is I will take $65 according to that day rate. We will contact a trusted escrow.
Same answer with the first condition.

Then you have to contact your campaign manager and tell him to change your campaign payment address to escrow address. And also give your account as collateral to escrow.
When payment of your campaign will be made to escrow address. Escrow will pay me $65 and will send you rest if any along with your account. If campaign payment will be less then you will have to pay extra to get your account back.
My campaign manager has told me that it is not possible to change my payment address.

So, with which condition you are willing to go with ?
Neither.

Life sucks.
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:06:52 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 10:21:33 PM by Duomo

LMAO, no one will give you this loan because heres why.

You are requesting .13 and then suggesting repayment of .14.
1. No one wants to risk $58 for less than $5 repayment
2. You won't agree to USD amount because of the falling bitcoin price.
 - It benefits you because you won't agree on stated numerical values.
 - The price of bitcoin is falling so the repayment on .01 just decreases everyday.
3. No one will lend this with collateral then.
4. You haven't even received positive feedback on an uncollateralized loan.
5. Collateralized loan offered by me as stated with alt coin, or I bet you don't receive this loan in this time period.  
6. Surprising, you are a requesting a loan similar to what your account could possibly be worth.
7. People aren't stupid and weren't born yesterday, at least those in the position to fulfill this loan.
8. Honest truth, you are probably trying to sell this account, and it would be easier to fulfill a loan and not pay it back then to sell it.

Warm Regards
paka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:42:12 PM

Why not just wait for your sig payment? You've been making 10-30 posts/day and so you will likely get a large of btc besides its almost end of the month.

As i can see it, there is no point for this loan already.

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:07:51 AM

Then you have to contact your campaign manager and tell him to change your campaign payment address to escrow address. And also give your account as collateral to escrow.
My campaign manager has told me that it is not possible to change my payment address.

I suspect a lot of people (myself included) would have been jumping to provide you this loan if change of payment address were indeed possible.
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 12:16:07 AM

LMAO, no one will give you this loan because heres why.

You are requesting .13 and then suggesting repayment of .14.
If 0.14 BTC is not an "ideal" amount, what is the "ideal" amount then?

1. No one wants to risk $58 for less than $5 repayment
2. You won't agree to USD amount because of the falling bitcoin price.
 - It benefits you because you won't agree on stated numerical values.
 - The price of bitcoin is falling so the repayment on .01 just decreases everyday.
This is a Bitcoin loan, not a FIAT loan.

Let's assume that the price of Bitcoin is $1 each. Here is the situation.
1. You make a loan request of 1 BTC($1) and a lender has fulfilled it. You will repay 2 BTC($2) tomorrow.
1.1 The lender terms are you will repay him based on the price in USD.
2. The next morning, the price of Bitcoin drops and is now at $0.1 each.
3. The lender now wants you to repay 20 BTC($2 at Bitcoin price $0.1 each).
4. Are you going to repay it?

3. No one will lend this with collateral then.
Get your facts right.

4. You haven't even received positive feedback on an uncollateralized loan.
To be honest, this is my first loan request in this forum. So yeah...

5. Collateralized loan offered by me as stated with alt coin, or I bet you don't receive this loan in this time period.  
It is okay if I don't receive this amount before 1st January.

6. Surprising, you are a requesting a loan similar to what your account could possibly be worth.
Stop FUD-ing. This is the only amount I could afford to borrow.

7. People aren't stupid and weren't born yesterday, at least those in the position to fulfill this loan.
If you cannot lend this amount to me, that is not a problem.

8. Honest truth, you are probably trying to sell this account, and it would be easier to fulfill a loan and not pay it back then to sell it.

Warm Regards
Again, stop FUD-ing. I'm not sure how many times I need to tell this, this loan is to be donated to the fundraiser. I will never sell this account for only $58, it is not worth it.

Why not just wait for your sig payment? You've been making 10-30 posts/day and so you will likely get a large of btc besides its almost end of the month.

As i can see it, there is no point for this loan already.
Get your facts right. The maximum amount I can get per month from my signature campaign is only 0.159 BTC. Stop following me around paka.

Life sucks.
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 12:19:07 AM

I suspect a lot of people (myself included) would have been jumping to provide you this loan if change of payment address were indeed possible.
Unfortunately, it is really not possible to change my payment address. Take a look at the PM that I received from roslinpl.

Remember that your Betcoin.ag payment from the Stage 2 will be credited into your Betcoin.ag account.
We won't send your coins to anyone else. We will credit your account and then you can send money back.
I'm telling that because already two members aked me about it as they want to help you but they asked me to send your payment to them instead of to you which is not possible

Best regards.

Life sucks.
polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:31:05 AM

Unfortunately, it is really not possible to change my payment address. Take a look at the PM that I received from roslinpl.

Remember that your Betcoin.ag payment from the Stage 2 will be credited into your Betcoin.ag account.
We won't send your coins to anyone else. We will credit your account and then you can send money back.
I'm telling that because already two members aked me about it as they want to help you but they asked me to send your payment to them instead of to you which is not possible

Best regards.

Just thinking out aloud - is it possible for you to give control of your Betcoin.ag account to somebody?
If the Betcoin.ag account password cannot be easily reset (i.e., you won't be able to take back control of it), then it effectively ensures that the lender has control over your signature payment money.
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 12:44:38 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 12:55:28 AM by krunox123

Just thinking out aloud - is it possible for you to give control of your Betcoin.ag account to somebody?
If the Betcoin.ag account password cannot be easily reset (i.e., you won't be able to take back control of it), then it effectively ensures that the lender has control over your signature payment money.
Hey, that is a good idea. Let me check if it is possible to change the email in my account.

If it is indeed possible to give control of your betcoin.ag account, and you are still willing to give interest of 12%, I will be happy to give you a loan.
The email used in my account cannot be changed, but it is possible to change it.
Sure, 12% interest rate is fine for me. Smiley

Life sucks.
polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:49:59 AM

Hey, that is a good idea. Let me check if it is possible to change the email in my account.

If it is indeed possible to give control of your betcoin.ag account, and you are still willing to give interest of 12%, I will be happy to give you a loan.
KingW

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:53:36 AM

This guy is pretty trustworthy, if I could I would lend to you. Someone help him out
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 12:58:33 AM

My post above you has been updated. Smiley

This guy is pretty trustworthy, if I could I would lend to you. Someone help him out
Hmm... thanks. Do I know you? Huh

Life sucks.
polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:18:56 AM

The email used in my account cannot be changed, but it is possible to change it.
Sure, 12% interest rate is fine for me. Smiley

I can message you my email id. Once you update the email id  on betcoin.ag and give me your betcoin.ag account password, I will send you the bitcoins.

On repayment, I will send you the password and you can take control of your betcoin.ag account.
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 01:28:31 AM

I can message you my email id. Once you update the email id  on betcoin.ag and give me your betcoin.ag account password, I will send you the bitcoins.

On repayment, I will send you the password and you can take control of your betcoin.ag account.
You will be the first one to know once the email used in my account has been changed to your email.

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: