Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: live:acrusgoldsales | so4s1smv@gmail.com - 10 BTC SCAM  (Read 351 times)
therealfalcon (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:56:25 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 10:41:35 PM by therealfalcon

hello another scammer so4s1smv@gmail.com | SKYPE is live:acrusgoldsales

he wanted to do escrow on here, he insisted that I should not message the escrow and instead put my email there. i was worried about putting my emails .
then he uses fake email sender to send me emails, he accidently sends me 4 emails as i said him i didn't got any email.

WHAT I DID PROTECT :
checked email headers
pmed escrow
he was not giving his bitcointalk info so i was suspicious
i only shared my skype to "danos", no one has my skype, only telegram
he didn't want to connect via call

ESCROW THREAD :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0;all

THEN HE SEND ME 4 FAKE EMAILS, FROM online email masker

SKYPE CHAT :

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:56:09 PM

Oh, how comfortable to blame the one who caught you in scam Cheesy:D:D:D (The place when i found ur scams and fake trusts -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267931.msg23102853)
Now im trying to scam you? Interesting....
So firstly my email was " freedomose@gmail.com "  and skype: "live:limegp"
Now my email is different and i use different skype...
That's so cleaver.
Two reports, both of scammers failed scammers i caught... So comfortable Cheesy
So, failed scamming guy (I will call you that way because i already know who you are based on the proofs against you i show to community), if i tried to scam you, do you mind us show proof how that email or skype is connected anyway with me?
Its funny how you both idiots who trying to scam people posting your contact details public and don't expect the scammers like you around to no try to scam you.
Why would i even try to scam you, consider i know you are scammer, i know you have no coins, no miners that you claim to sell and everything is fake from your side to collect fake trust from your alt accounts.
That would be the most laughable thread i will be in thru.
Let me see how the scammer says "catch the scammer".
So lets get back to the point and the in-topic.
Do you mind show us, why you think that's me, how this skype or email is connected to me?
Just to show your lame attempt to point me with that scamming failed finger, the email you provided as "mine" do not exists and you can even check that by yourself Cheesy
(I hide the sensitive info but also you can see im not even using gmail Cheesy) Picture that the email he claim its mine not even exists ->  https://i.imgur.com/JhuVdL8.png
I can also verify with Moderator or staff member that i tried to send email from my email attached to my profile which was never changed, and that's the email im using from ages and not plan to change.
I hope you understand now how lame your attempt is Cheesy
Happy trying to scam people around, but unfortunately we are not stupid enough to be f***d from retard like you.
Wish you good day.

therealfalcon (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:22:39 PM

Oh, how comfortable to blame the one who caught you in scam Cheesy:D:D:D (The place when i found ur scams and fake trusts -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267931.msg23102853)
That's so cleaver.
So, failed scamming guy (I will call you that way because i already know who you are based on the proofs against you i show to community), if i tried to scam you, do you mind us show proof how that email or skype is connected anyway with me?
Its funny how you both idiots who trying to scam people posting your contact details public and don't expect the scammers like you around to no try to scam you.
Why would i even try to scam you, consider i know you are scammer, i know you have no coins, no miners that you claim to sell and everything is fake from your side to collect fake trust from your alt accounts.
Do you mind show us, why you think that's me, how this skype or email is connected to me?
Just to show your lame attempt to point me with that scamming failed finger, the email you provided as "mine" do not exists and you can even check that by yourself Cheesy
(I hide the sensitive info but also you can see im not even using gmail Cheesy) Picture that the email he claim its mine not even exists ->  https://i.imgur.com/JhuVdL8.png
I can also verify with Moderator or staff member that i tried to send email from my email attached to my profile which was never changed, and that's the email im using from ages and not plan to change.
Happy trying to scam people around, but unfortunately we are not stupid enough to be f***d from retard like you.
Wish you good day.

you are only one who had my skype, i didn't give anyone skype except you. and right the moment when you took it you said you wanted a loan.

i told it could be you, there is no other reason anyone who knew my skype. maybe from the post you posted with my skype screenshot, both ways it could be related to you.

here you go :

Danos

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:08:16 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 09:19:48 PM by Danos

So firstly my email was " freedomose@gmail.com "  and skype: "live:limegp"
That's so cleaver.
(I hide the sensitive info but also you can see im not even using gmail Cheesy) Picture that the email he claim its mine not even exists ->  https://i.imgur.com/JhuVdL8.png
Wish you good day.

you are only one who had my skype, i didn't give anyone skype except you. and right the moment when you took it you said you wanted a loan.

i told it could be you, there is no other reason anyone who knew my skype. maybe from the post you posted with my skype screenshot, both ways it could be related to you.

here you go :

You are more stupid that i expected Cheesy:D:D
The main reason i "contacted" you about "loan" was to match your skype with your other scamming alts you lying for selling and buying miners.
I knew you are fake from the first moment, and right after i had your skype, you got reported from me for ur scam attempts Cheesy
You can perfectly match the time.
Also, consider you "offer loans" and "selling and buying miners" i highly doubt that im the only one who have your "business" skype Cheesy
Not sure why failed retards like you even wasting time, trying to believe in their lies and point the one who caught you.
You are lame, your attempts are lame, your excuses are lame.
You are proven scammer with alts giving yourself fake trust, lying about selling and buying miners.
Not only, all my reports against you are proof based.
Me and the community you are trying to lie still waiting to show, how this skype and that email (which not even exists as you can see from the screenshot) is connected with me.
Also, the screenshot you provided of me asking for your skype for loan is 3-4 days old, same as the report against you...
You smell fishy, your scam attempts also.
I hope people are not blind how dumb you are, and the report against you got all the required proofs needed to prove what poor low life 3rd world scamming piece of shit you are.
Thanks for playing, but you can't win game versus me.
I'm scammers nightmare, and you are just a scammer.
When you like to face your nightmare, at least be prepared Smiley
I will beat the virtual shit of all of you scamming 3rd world poor retards around, because you ruin the name of all other people trying to earn something legit.
Now either show how this non existing email and this skype is somehow connected with me, or fuck off and keep trying your lame scam attempts.
*** I can say that you are cleaver scammer by the way starting a LOAN thread and people saying on it "But how he can scam consider he give loans, he can be scammed".
Actually you are giving no loans because retard, when you and everyone check the report made against you, everyone can see how you ask for 9btc loan but in the same place giving 30btc loans Cheesy
In other place you search for loans to buy miners, in other hand you OWN 30+ miners in hand and selling them Cheesy
You guys (scammers) are the worst brain dead retards in the world...
You guys always think that you are smart than everyone else, but the truth is, all of you are so dumb like you can't even start normal job because no one will hire lying, stealing and dumb 3rd world retards like you and your friends who teach you doing that so badly and lame (thanks god).

* Just to remind everyone how user requested 9btc loan and after he see i caught him he deleted all his loan requests post -> http://prntscr.com/gz4b6x
** And yes that's his alt scamming account who receiving fake trust from his 3rd scamming account. You need proofs? Sure !!!!
*** Proof all of those accounts is him can be found on the thread against him -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267931.0
**** I ask for "loan" for the only reason so he can give me his skype to match it with his other scamming alts which can be found on the thread above. (And that was days ago as everyone can see from his screenshot)
***** All the evidences how this low 3rd world scamming retard is trying to scam people around with different account giving himself fake trust, giving loans but in same time also searching for 9btc loan to fund his "business project" to buy miners, which he also SELL AND HAVE IN HAND in one of the threads....
He's so confused how to scam (thanks god) that he even mess his own lies Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You are the most pathetic worst failed scammer i ever meet over internet.
I feel sorry for you.
******** Just to remind you, please, show how this non existing email and that's skype is connected with me somehow ******

danosthescammerfromserbia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:33:46 AM

So firstly my email was " freedomose@gmail.com "  and skype: "live:limegp"
That's so cleaver.
(I hide the sensitive info but also you can see im not even using gmail Cheesy) Picture that the email he claim its mine not even exists ->  https://i.imgur.com/JhuVdL8.png
Wish you good day.

here you go :
https://preview.ibb.co/mq0OgR/h.png

You are more stupid that i expected Cheesy:D:D
The main reason i "contacted" you about "loan" was to match your skype with your other scamming alts you lying for selling and buying miners.
I knew you are fake from the first moment, and right after i had your skype, you got reported from me for ur scam attempts Cheesy
You can perfectly match the time.
Also, consider you "offer loans" and "selling and buying miners" i highly doubt that im the only one who have your "business" skype Cheesy
Not sure why failed retards like you even wasting time, trying to believe in their lies and point the one who caught you.
You are lame, your attempts are lame, your excuses are lame.
You are proven scammer with alts giving yourself fake trust, lying about selling and buying miners.
Not only, all my reports against you are proof based.
Me and the community you are trying to lie still waiting to show, how this skype and that email (which not even exists as you can see from the screenshot) is connected with me.
Also, the screenshot you provided of me asking for your skype for loan is 3-4 days old, same as the report against you...
You smell fishy, your scam attempts also.
I hope people are not blind how dumb you are, and the report against you got all the required proofs needed to prove what poor low life 3rd world scamming piece of shit you are.
Thanks for playing, but you can't win game versus me.
I'm scammers nightmare, and you are just a scammer.
When you like to face your nightmare, at least be prepared Smiley
I will beat the virtual shit of all of you scamming 3rd world poor retards around, because you ruin the name of all other people trying to earn something legit.
Now either show how this non existing email and this skype is somehow connected with me, or fuck off and keep trying your lame scam attempts.
*** I can say that you are cleaver scammer by the way starting a LOAN thread and people saying on it "But how he can scam consider he give loans, he can be scammed".
Actually you are giving no loans because retard, when you and everyone check the report made against you, everyone can see how you ask for 9btc loan but in the same place giving 30btc loans Cheesy
In other place you search for loans to buy miners, in other hand you OWN 30+ miners in hand and selling them Cheesy
You guys (scammers) are the worst brain dead retards in the world...
You guys always think that you are smart than everyone else, but the truth is, all of you are so dumb like you can't even start normal job because no one will hire lying, stealing and dumb 3rd world retards like you and your friends who teach you doing that so badly and lame (thanks god).

* Just to remind everyone how user requested 9btc loan and after he see i caught him he deleted all his loan requests post -> http://prntscr.com/gz4b6x
** And yes that's his alt scamming account who receiving fake trust from his 3rd scamming account. You need proofs? Sure !!!!
*** Proof all of those accounts is him can be found on the thread against him -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267931.0
**** I ask for "loan" for the only reason so he can give me his skype to match it with his other scamming alts which can be found on the thread above. (And that was days ago as everyone can see from his screenshot)
***** All the evidences how this low 3rd world scamming retard is trying to scam people around with different account giving himself fake trust, giving loans but in same time also searching for 9btc loan to fund his "business project" to buy miners, which he also SELL AND HAVE IN HAND in one of the threads....
He's so confused how to scam (thanks god) that he even mess his own lies Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You are the most pathetic worst failed scammer i ever meet over internet.
I feel sorry for you.
******** Just to remind you, please, show how this non existing email and that's skype is connected with me somehow ******

You have a cheek you fucking thief
You changed my user and pass and sent the escrow a message to send the money back into your account

How pathetic can you get

I am lyso
Somebody on this forum changed my user and pass which allowed him to contact this escrow    bL4nkcode
and fooled him into refunded my money after only a little while
So the real scammer and thief is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=992943 danos who pretended to be me because he is a scammer and a thief
How did he change my account so i could not get in and pretend to be me, very clever
Now using an escrow with a simple mind gave my money €270 away
Admin is not replying to my complaint
So this forum is completely corrupt including admin by allowing peoples account to be changed just like that
So now people are calling me a scammer after only a couple of weeks on this pathetic forum
I am 64 with a pension and these people have taken my pension

I SAY TO ALL MEMBERS, YOU WILL BE FUCKED AT SOME POINT ON THIS FORUM Especially from this thief called danos, he should be put in prison
AND ESCROWS ARE USELESS
danosthescammerfromserbia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:55:08 AM

That's so cleaver.
Wish you good day.

You have a cheek you fucking thief
You changed my user and pass and sent the escrow a message to send the money back into your account

How pathetic can you get

I am lyso
Somebody on this forum changed my user and pass which allowed him to contact this escrow    bL4nkcode
and fooled him into refunded my money after only a little while
So the real scammer and thief is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=992943 danos who pretended to be me because he is a scammer and a thief
How did he change my account so i could not get in and pretend to be me, very clever
Now using an escrow with a simple mind gave my money €270 away
Admin is not replying to my complaint
So this forum is completely corrupt including admin by allowing peoples account to be changed just like that
So now people are calling me a scammer after only a couple of weeks on this pathetic forum
I am 64 with a pension and these people have taken my pension

I SAY TO ALL MEMBERS, YOU WILL BE FUCKED AT SOME POINT ON THIS FORUM Especially from this thief called danos, he should be put in prison
AND ESCROWS ARE USELESS
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:06:09 AM

Escrows are never safe its true, dont trade on forums.. always scams.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: